Inapplicability

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

This chapter is from Shu's POV when he's consoling Soojin to get up and defeat all of her terrible past, How did Oppa saved his sister from the feor of her own past? And will Madam Aki forgave her for what she has done?

 

Shu's POV

 

I've heard enough from Yukiya and Sunny, I didn't know about their friends before, so...what should I tell her? I don't even have a slight of idea, I'm such a bad brother.

 

I, who was hesitate of my own decision, was preceded by a little kid who went to Soojin's place. I stopped the moment that kid came to her, and decided to eavesdrop from afar.

 

"Onee-chan, do you remember me?" he asked Soojin.

 

Soojin didn't respond, she's still depressed.

 

"Soojin onee-chan!" he yelled.

 

"Ah! Sorry! What did you say?" she finally snapped out of her confusion.

 

"it's me, Yuta, remember? He-he" he asked in an innocent way.

 

"Of course, how could I forget you?" Soojin smiled a little.

 

"Thank you for saving me back then, by the way, where's Akagi Onii-chan? I want to thank my hero" 

 

Soojin's face turned sad again when he mentioned Akagi, she still thinks she's guilty although from what I've heard, it was an accident. 

 

"Akagi went off somewhere far, he won't be back for a while" Madam Aki came out of nowhere.

 

"Now why don't you play with the others for a while, Yuta? I have to talk with Soojin for a while"

 

"Okay" then he left.

 

"Soojin, you and I both know, that Akagi's incident is not your fault, he saved you because of his own will. I knew that, and but I kept blaming you, and for  that, I have to apologize, I'm sorry, Soojin" she apologized and bowed.

 

"Madam Aki! Please lift your head, You didn't do anything wrong!" she protested.

 

"No, I was wrong from the start, I kept thinking you're at fault without thinking how you feel. Who am I to point at someone who's not responsible for anything? Please forgive me, Akagi wouldn't want this too, I'm sure" she lowered her head even more.

 

Soojin lifted her head, she can't stand what she's seeing right now. 


"Thank you for believe in me, madam" she smiled, I hoped she felt better.

 

I sighed when the two parted, she can get back on her own feet by the help of the others, without me...am I a good enough brother for her? Ever since I lived with her, I've never been a good example for her, I showed my clumsiness, carelessness and my foolishness, as a brother, I don't have a part that she has to be proud of...

 

Suddenly, the person itself came before me and startled me.

 

"Whoa! Soojin, please don't scare me off like that!" I yelled.

 

"What are you doing here, oppa?" she aksed me.

 

"Nothing, Nothing at all" I can't reveal what I really feel. I feel hopeless, there's nothing I can do to make her feel better, am I really meant brother to her?

 

"Onee-chan! Look! There are angels come over to this house!" the kid named Yuta called Soojin.

 

"Angels?" the both of us wondered.

 

Then we saw Yukiya playing with eight beautiful girls, who are they? Their face seems familliar. They are very pretty, I wonder who they are?