Heart-To-Heart Talk

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Although Yukiya has found where his parents lived, why did he came to Sunny crying? There's also a change in Sunny's heart, little by little, her desire to help Yukiya grows stronger because she felt sorry of what she saw. Her final decision lies within her chat with her bestfriend, Sooyoung. The conclusion...?

 

Sunny's POV

 

He's there, sitting alone in the edge of the room, staring blankly at the window, that's his habit everytime he feels sad. I wonder what's on his mind. Ever since he came to me with tears, he refused to talk to me or the others, we haven't got any answer from him. All he did was looking at the view from his favorite spot, sometimes I and Taeyeon bothered to peek at him by opening the door narrowly without being seen, but he kept that position for hours, he must be really sad, as sad when he heard about Sunnyday's destruction.

 

He didn't notice every one of us, sometimes the other member who didn't came along asked us, but we didn't have any idea about the boy's condition. I feel sorry, really sorry about him. Recently, I argued with Taeyeon unnie about my knowledge against his happiness, but looking at him right now...I have nothing say, maybe I do know nothing about him, I can't bear to look. Everytime I peeked at my room, my heart ached, my eyes are teary, looking at the innocent person who cared about the others more than himself, it's ironic. He may saved people's heart, but not himself.

 

"How's Yukiya, Sunny?" Sooyoung caught me peeking at the room.

 

"Unnie.." I held her tightly with a sentimental feeling.

 

"Ohh..poor girl, you tried your best didn't you? There's nothing we can do right now, let's leave him alone for a while" she rubbed my back, I always feel better when she does that.

 

"Unnie, thank you, you're always by my side when I need you, you're so kind" I thanked her presence.

 

"I believe that's what sisters are for, don't need to thank me. I'm pretty sure that you'll do the same if I'm in your position" she said. "

 

Yes. Unnie, can we talk privately? I really need your assistance right now" I broke the hug and saw her eyes.

 

"Anytime, dear. Shall we talk in my room? Fortunately, the others are away right now so we can relax there, come here" she took my hand and dragged me to her room.

 

We arrived in my room, and she asked me to sat on the bed and she brought a glass of water for me. I feel relieved somehow, I can ease down for a bit, I've done so many things today and it made me feel really exhausted, it's a good idea to rest like this. "So, can you explained what really happened? The four of you looked so gloomy when you got back to the hotel, did something bad happen, Sunny?" She asked me with an accurate analysis.

 

"Truthfully, I fought a little with Taeyeon unnie, but we made up as soon as we cleared our misunderstandings" I explained.

 

"Oh girls, how can you be such kids? You always argue with each other! When will you girls grow up?" Sooyoung scolded me, perhaps it's true, we argued with each other too much, but we always made up very fast so we didn't mind.

 

"Mianhe unnie, we were so emotional, I didn't mean to get angry to her, but I was at fault for yelled at her without knowing her reason, mianhe" I apologized to her, we really need to grow up, we're not kids anymore, we even have someone to take care of.

 

"Forget it, to put it exactly, what did you guys fought about? Not for some silly reason like who got the bigger ice cream like what you did right?" She reminded me about how childish i am back then.

 

"It's not that, unnie!" I hit her long thigh

 

"It's not that silly, it's about dongsaeng, my dongsaeng" I straightened the misunderstanding.

 

"Yukiya? Is it somehow connected with you guys?" She wondered.

 

"Yeah, actually our main problem is Yukiya" I told her.

 

"What's with him? Malhaebwa, Sunny"

 

"To tell you the truth...he found where's his parents lived, Taeyeon told me that while I wasn't with him when we went to the hospital, he found some records about his parents that they're getting treatment in the same place as we were"

 

"Chinjia?! Is that the truth?!" She asked me with a shocked expression.

 

"Yes it is, Sooyoung unnie" I'm a little bit sad to told her the truth.

 

"Well that's good to hear! Now he can rejoin his family again, it's like his dream come true! Then...why is he like that?" She's more curious then before.

 

"Yeah, that's..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

 

"Oh no...did they move...?" Sooyoung tried to guess what I'm about to say.

 

"Unfortunately, I think they did, unnie. That's the only possibility I could guess" I looked down.

 

"I'm sorry to hear that, it must be hard for him and..for you too" she symphatized my position and his.

 

"Unnie, please tell me the right thing to do now, should I help him or...should I not?" I asked with hesitation on my heart.

 

"Of course you should! Why do you ask something that obvious? And you call yourself his noona?" She scolded me again, it's a rhetorical question for everyone of course, but not for me, I have to lose something in the end if we succedded.

 

"I know I should unnie! But if we discover them, doesn't that mean that he has to leave my side?! I don't want that to happen, he's too important to me. I want to protect him as always and live our happy life together as brother and sister!" I ejected all my frustration on Sooyoung.

 

"Sunny, that's what you want, right? What about what he wants? Is it the same as yours? It's good if it's that way, but if it isn't, than you're the most selfish sister to him" she talked calmly, not knowing that she knocked my heart.

 

"Unnie...I wish he will say yes..I know it's impossible..." My words were stumbled, I couldn't talk clearly, it's painful as it can be, I cried upon what I said.

 

"Come here" she offered me a warm hug and I accepted it.

 

"Sooyoung unnie.." I continued to cry.

 

"Don't cry, I know you wanted that, the nine of us wished the very same thing, but if he wants to go, let him go. We caused much trouble for him, so it's not genuine to stop him from going, Sunny"

 

"I know..." I knew even if she didn't told me about it, but I can't help the feeling I'm going to lose my dearly beloved brother.

 

"Please, for his sake, promise me you will help him, it's the thing he cherished most. As his sister, as the one who loved him most" Sooyoung asked me a big favor, she felt the same as I did.

 

"If you feel lonely, if you feel angry, if you feel to cry, put it down on me, I'll be glad to help you anytime you want, so you can share your burdens with me. That's what sisters are for...and should I remind you again, no matter what you do, he always has a special place for his parents in his heart" She showed her kindness once again.

 

"Kamshahamida unnie...I wanted to ask you something..can you answer me truthfully?" I stopped my tears from falling, but I still hugged her because it felt so comfortable.

 

"Sure" she answered shortly.

 

"A long time ago, you said that Yukiya may not need me again to protect him, because he's stronger than I think, Taeyeon said the same thing too, do you think...now's the time?" I believe her answer will effect what I'll be doing after this, and she said clearly..

 

"Yes, it is time"

 

Now my heart settled, I will help him with all my heart, just like what Taeyeon unnie and Seohyun did. Ignore the pain that I will take, I have eight amazing sisters that will back me up all the time. I swore to myself.

 

I broke up from the hug and saw Sooyoung's eyes reflecting myself, that girl that I saw was no more a sister that only wanted to protect her little brother, but also the one who wanted to make him happy.

 

"Kamshahamida, unnie. Now may I excuse myself and go to Yukiya's room? He will need my encouragement" I said confidently.

 

"Go on" I smiled at her and dashed out of room, but Sooyoung stopped me. "Jakkamanyo, Sunny!"

 

"Ne?"

 

"Hwaiting!" She smiled softly at me and gave me a hwaiting pose.

 

"Kamshahamida" I thanked her again and left. I opened the door slowly, wondered if he's still sitting in the same place, and yes, he's still in the same spot where he sat, he's hugging his knees

 

. I approached him slowly, and put my hand on his shoulder from his back. He looked at me with a pale face.

 

"I'm here, dongsaeng" I said.

 

His face was about to cry, but he held me tightly before he done that.

 

"Sunny noona..." he cried on me, made my cloth wet because of his tears. I patted his back to calm him down. In the bottom of my heart, I wanted to cry together with him, but I can't. I must stand strong for him, if I don't, who will? I'm his sister after all, my job is to be with him everytime he needs me. Don't worry, Yukiya. Soon enough, we'll cry happy tears again, because we will find your parents again, it's a promise.

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

I awed at the beautifull scene that Sunny created, I'm so sure she knows what to do right now, I have faith on her.

 

"So, how did it go, Sooyoung?" Taeyeon asked me from my back with Seohyun beside her.

 

"It went perfectly, my plan went perfectly well" I said with a proud tone.

 

"Your plan? I thought I was the one who planned it" Taeyeon didn't want to lose.

 

"Well, I perfected it" I proudly replied.

 

"You did what? You only made fun of me, Shikshin! And why do you always remind us about that silly fighting?!" Taeyeon pouted at me.

 

"Unnies! Stop acting like kids, let's take a look at them" Seohyun broke our fight. The three of us happily saw Sunny's hugging Yukiya tightly from a narrow space, it was the best view I ever saw.

 

"Finally she's done it" Taeyeon said.

 

"I'm grateful, finally she knew, that's what family are for" I spoke gently.