Beginning Of The End

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

With the help of Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun, Yukiya and Sunny moved on into the same new step. Yukiya will leak everything that happened in his search to everyone. 

 

Sunny's POV

 

He cried on me quite a while, but he calmed down bit by bit after I continously encouraged  him. Poor child, only when he's only a step away from his parents, cruel fate has always happened to him, he's fighting for something that's priceless. I may not be able to heal his broken heart, but I will try my best to support him for whatever he wants, his happiness in my first, my only priority right now.

 

"Noona...mianhe, I didn't mean to made your cloth wet, I'm such a crybaby...but I can only do this in front of you, I have no one else to turn to" he apologized.

 

"Save your apologies, Yukiya. Did you forgot that you can always lean on me anytime? Feel free to cry on me, unleash every emotions, anger you feel and so....I will feel appreciated, that means I'm already a true sister to you" I tried to assure him.

 

"Noona...kamshahamida" he rested his head on my chest, I his hair for a while.

 

"Anytime, baby, Now..can you tell me what happened? You kept staring at the window with empty expression on your face since we came back" I said.

 

I can felt that his heart stopped beating for a second, I thought that my answer hit the jackpot.

 

"Was it...about ahjumma and ahjussi?" I added more.

 

He broke the hug slowly ad looked down, I rethought about what I said, maybe I shouldn't have to be so aggresive and asked about them directly, it might hurt Yukiya indirectly. I already know what happened, but I wanted to know every little detail from my dongsaeng.

 

"Yeah...: I thought he wouldn't answer.

 

"Come here, sit down with me, will you?" I threw myself on the sofa and dragged him along, his energy looked like has been taken away by the terrible news. At least, he should rest, both physically and mentally, things have been tense on him lately, that's what I thought.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

Why am I so weak? I can't even control myself! I feel to kill myself right now. Everything's leaked already, I even sobbed on her! How more embarrasing can I be? This can't be helped...

 

"Yuki? Are you okay?" Sunny asked why I was zoning out, I snapped back into the real world.

 

"Ye...Yeah, I'm fine" my words were tered, I really can't cover myself.

 

"You don't like you are.." she suspected.

 

I saw Sunny with her puppy, innocent eyes, maybe she's waiting for me to reveal where I went and what I've found. Sigh...should I tell her? I mean, it's a bad past that I don't want to remember again. Just as I was having conflict with myself, she said something that made me give in to her.

 

"Yukiya, my dongsaeng...I know you had a lot in mind..but is it that hard to share it with me? Please..maybe I can help you" she insisted, guess I have no choice.

 

"Arraso, noona. Where should I start.."

 

Yukiya's Flashback POV

 

I rang the doorbell slowly, feelings of fear and excitement mixed into one in my heart, what will be their reaction? Will they be happy to see their one and only son? Then, my mind came back when I heard the sound of clicking door, there was an old woman came out, I suspected that she is the landlord of this place.

 

"May I help you, young man?" she asked.

 

"Are you the owner of this place....madam?" I tentatively asked back.

 

"Yes, that is correct. Now, what bussiness do you have here? Do you want to rent an apartment or two?" 

 

"Nai, I'm looking for someone who supposed to live here" I told her my purpose of coming here.

 

"And that person would be..?"

 

"Her name is Ayumi Tokiyo, a lady with the same hair color as me, her age suppose to be..."

 

"Ah! Ayumi? I know her! She was a nice tenant" She cut my sentence before I can even finish it.

 

"Can I see her, mam?" my heart raced faster.

 

"Unfortunately...she moved just this morning, she said she was going to the doctor before she left, but she already left with her husband"

 

I can't said a word after I heard that...but I continued to hear her chattering.

 

"She is so nice, she always have a time to spend with me since her husband has to go to work.  She's one of the survivor from the earthquake that occured recently, can you believe it? She told me that she dreamed to go back to her hometown and lived there again, and about her lost son...she never missed that part, although it's been months since her son has gone, she never gave up to find informations about him--"

 

"I'm her son" I cut her words.

 

"Eh?" 

 

"Yes, I'm the one who she has been looking for, the boy that she never gave up on" I forced to smile.

 

"Oh....I'm extremely sorry to hear that, and your name...must be Yukiya, right? Yukiya Hikari?" she guessed my name.

 

"Hai..." I can't speak anymore, my words have been swallowed by my saliva.

 

"You should come in, let's have a talk" she invited me in.

 

"No, I'm sorry, I can't come, my sister is waiting for me" I bowed at her and turned my back on her, I ran as fast as I can, leaving the bitter truth, leaving the place that gave me a fake hope. 

 

Sunny's POV

 

"So, that's what happened? Is that all?" I asked curiously.

 

"Yeah, pretty dumb, huh? I chased for my happiness and here I am, regretting my own actions. I even put you and Taeyeon noona on a fight, mianhe, noona, please forgive how stupid your little brother was" he mocked himself with chaos in his heart.

 

"Come here" I offered him a hugged which he accepted happily, he hugged me back tightly.

 

"You...are not stupid, nor dumb person, Yukiya. You were only after what you wanted and you needed, maybe it is not the time yet for you to meet them. It's only a matter of time, be patience, and do what do you think is right, I will always support you. I promise, I will stay by your side until you find them. Don't give up, keep fighting and do what you did back in Sunnyday, in the one, you manage to unite Soojin and her brother, right? It is not impossible that the very same thing would happen to you, one thing we should be grateful for is that, we know that ahjumma and ahjussi is till alive, so come on, let us work together to find them" I patted his back and encouraged him.

 

One thing should be underlined in my words earlier, I said "I will stay by your side until you find them" that means, in the bottom of my heart, I'm ready to lose him, for a greater good.

 

"Kamshahamida, noona. I don't what I will do if I don't have you..saranghaeyo, noona" he expressed his love for me, I'm happy he said that sincerely.

 

"Na-do saranghaeyo, Yukiya" I'm happy that I'm able to bring him back on his shoulder.

 

Then, I heard a sound of creaking door slowly, I knew who's behind that door. I broke the hug from Yukiya and started to spoke.

 

"Unnies, maknae, I know you're there, come here, he wants to meet you right now" I winked at Yukiya.

 

"Ehehe, so we've been caught, huh? Arraso arraso, we'll show ourselves" then Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Seohyun showed with an embarrasment on their face, avoiding eye contact with me, pretending to look somewhere else.

 

"Yah! Since when you three became eavesdroppers?! How long have you been peeking on us?" I scolded at them and folded my arms.

 

"From the beginning to the end~ you were so sweet, Sunny, I didn't know that you have that kind of sweet side. Hahaha" Sooyoung laughed at me

 

"Don't laugh! It's not funny!" I hit Sooyoung mildly on her hand.

 

"Yukiya, are you feeling better, now?" Taeyeon asked dongsaeng.

 

"Yeah...thanks to you guys, with your help, I can get on my feet again now" 

 

"That's music to my ears, I'm so glad" she put her hands on his shoulder.

 

"Yukiya, as we promised, the four of us...no, the nine of us will help you with all our hearts, if there's anything you might want or need, just speak, and we'll guide you" Taeyeon added.

 

"Kamshahamida, noona" he hugged Taeyeon, oh well, they're as close as they can be.

 

Either way, I'm glad, he was able to smile again now. I'm feeling so fortunate with the decision I made earlier, to made him happy, maybe I spoiled myself too much, letting him around and kept him locked in my arms, gave him no chance to be free, Forgot about what I said to him long, long time ago, to laugh together and to cry together as siblings for eternity. 

 

"Now, are you happy?" Sooyoung whispered so Taeyeon, Seohyun and Yukiya can't hear.

 

"More than ever, unnie" I replied confidently.

 

A new journey will begin shortly, this is the last extraordinary journey of Yukiya Hikari and her sister, Sunny. Will this be a happy ending for both of them? Keep reading! There's more to come...