Aftershocks and A Letter

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya's life is getting better and better, He's really having the time of his life now. But in the midst of his happiness, there's something terrible happened in his countryhome, Japan. What's his action now?

 

I wake up in the morning, I hear Sunny's mumbles who's still sleeping, it sounds a lot like a puppy haha, it makes me remember about Banzai. I go downstairs and go to the front door, there's Banzai there....and Seohyun, grooming him. 

 

"Hi there Yukiya, are you having a good night sleep?" her behaviour resembles Sunny a lot, I heard she's the youngest member. 

 

"Yup, my fatigue because of yesterday lost because of it, did you feel the same way too?" I try to be nice to her

 

"Yeah, you know you're so brave Yukiya, told away your feelings like that to Sunny unnie. She's really precious to you isn't she?" 

 

"Ahaha it's nothing Seohyun, it's just that....she made me feel alive again, and I ignored her once because of my selfishness. I don't want to do the same thing again, I hurted many girls including her to come here, it's kinda traumatic"

 

"You're a good person Yukiya" she caress my head, everyone here behave like a sister to me. "Oh by the way, I just finished grooming your dog, sorry I did that without your permission, it's just if you wake up so early, a day feels like a long time"

 

"It's okay! Don't mind if you want to do it anymore, actually I'm thankful for it, because usually he doesn't like any strangers groom him, but I can tell he likes you a lot"

 

"Really? Haha, thanks Yukiya" she responds gently, her face is kinda red for a moment.

 

Sunny finally wakes up, but she's still sleepy "Yukiiii....take a shower okay?" 

 

"Okay, you don't have to tell me Noona, I'm not a kid anymore" I'm a little bit embarrased that Seohyun laugh a little when Sunny told me that

 

Seems the girls are still pass out, only Seohyun and Sunny that's awake so I take this chance to shower first. Then after I'm done the others start to do their morning  activities. We cook the breakfast together, I help too because i have some cooking ability.

 

"Wow, you're good at cooking Yuki, did you learn that yourself?" Hyoyeon praises my cooking skill

 

"No, my mother...she taught me all these things because I'm the only kid in the family. I kinda miss her" 

 

"Mianhaeyo, I didn't mean to make you remember all that" Hyoyeon feels guilty, but I don't mind, she's not doing it on purpose. Suddenly, I hear Sunny's scream

 

"What is it?! Sunny are you okay?" I'm worried about her condition

 

"No...it's just I cut my finger with the knife" 

 

"Noona, you should be more careful next time" I check on my pockets, and I found what I need, my spare bandage. I take Sunny's hand and say "Here, let me put it for you"

 

The other girls giggling, well I don't really care because I don't want her to get hurt, it's just Sunny that's embarrased. "There" and it's finished

 

"Gamsahabmida, Yuki" she's thankful for what I've done to her

 

We eat breakfast together, and after a while, Sunny watches TV. She calls me loudly "Yuki! Yuki! Come here for a sec!" I sit next to her, the other girls are following too.

 

"We'll bring you special news from Japan. There's an aftershock in Japan and the condition of the country itself is getting worse, we just hope that...." I can't hear the words of the presenter anymore, the last thing I heard was "The country itself is getting worse" My body's there but my soul isn't, I'm in shock, I shut my ears, I cry because of fears I have, I keep thingking about Soojin, Akagi, Madam Aki, and Sunnyday. I can't breathe anymore, I'm about to pass out.

 

"Yuki..? What's wrong? Your face is all red and you're trembling" Sunny asks about my condition, but I can't answer her, I fall down unconciously, Sunny calls my name but I can barely see  her "Yuki! Yukiya! Yuki..." then everything is pitch black.

 

...Where am I? My eyes are still closing, I try to open them up but it's hard. When my eyes are wide-open, Sunny's crying on me while I'm laying in her bed. 

 

"Yukiya? Yukiya! Finally you're awake, Oh I'm so glad...*sobs*"  she hugs me strongly, as she doesn't want to lose me "Are you okay? You're not having a fever aren't you?" she checks on my forehead. 

 

"I'm okay sis" I don't want to make her worry about me more

 

"You're not! Please tell me if you do have something to tell. I'm scared because you fell down out of nowhere earlier! Oh Yukiya...*sobs*" she's still crying, I guess I just have to tell her about my...problem. But before I do, the other members quickly run towards me, they're worried about me as much as Sunny.

 

"Yukiya, what happened?!" Sooyoung asks me while she's holding my hand

 

"I guess I just have to tell you all, sorry if I hid the truth. I have a sickness called "Stagnation"

 

"What's that?"

 

"It's a sickness that can make me go to unconcious condition, it happens when I'm in a shock, angry, or really sad, in other words my stagnation appears when I'm emotional"

 

"Is it that bad?" Seohyun put a sad face

 

"Well, it is an awful disease, if my condition is worse, I could stay unconcious for like, a month. But, it almost never happens when i'm older, maybe the news is the trigger"

 

"You should've told us! If you do we wouldn't turn the TV on in the first place" Yoona warns me with regrets

 

"I'm sorry, I don't want to make you girls worry about me"

 

"Yukiya..." the girls hug me in the same time, I feel like heaven, I don't care if I go unconciously again, this disease did brought fortune haha XD

 

"We have a present for you, here take it" Jessica gives me a piece paper, there's some writing there : 

 

"We would like to express our deepest sympathy to the victims of the Tohoku Pacific Ocean Earthquake. We came to know about the news of the earthquake in Thailand. Regarding SNSD who has activities in Japan, this isn’t somebody elses problem and all of the members are concerned. Even now, the aftershocks, tsunami and disasters continuously occur and there is serious damage. This current condition pains our hearts very much. We pray from our hearts that everybody will peacefully get over this hardship"

From the SNSD members

 

"Guys...why did you..?" I ask with sentimental reasons

 

"We care about your country as much as you do, and we will donate for them too by the release of our new album. I hope you like it" Jessica replies

 

I can't move, I'm just so happy that these kind girls are so fond to me. I thank them in Korean, after I heard it a lot I memorize the languange "Gamshahamida" 

 

"Next time we'll be more careful, right Sunny?" Sooyoung ask Sunny but Sunny's asleep in my hand, she waits for me to wake for a long time yet she doesn't rest a bit. She keeps mumbling "Yuki...Yuki..." while crying, I wipe them out

 

"Oh boy, this girl is asleep. We better leave you two. Get well soon, Yukiya" The members are leaving out of the room as soon as Yuri said that. When the girls are all out, I look at Sunny, and kiss her in her forehead. 

 

"Thank You, Sunny Noona"