Another Heartbreaking Story

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Sunny's birthday is over, but Yukiya's happiness doesn't last long, he just received another heartbreaking story from his countryland, what's Yukiya action upon this terrible destiny? Will Yukiya's suffering come to an end?

 

Yukiya's POV

Sunny calls me for breakfast, she's early again this time, but I bet it's another work for SNSD.

 

"Yuki, I'm going out with the girls for a while, for work of course"

 

"Sure" I answer shortly.

 

She leaves with a message to take care of the house, pratically I don't have any plan to do today so I'll just clean up. I clean and sweep the floor, take out the garbages, I'm used to this kind of chores when I'm still with mother, makes me sad to remember about Japan again, I want to know what are Soojin, Akagi, Madam Aki are doing.  

 

I'm done with the cleaning...now, what to do? I've got nothing to do until Sunny comes back. I want to walk Banzai, but Sunny said that I should stay on the house, sigh, is there anything I could do to get rid of this boredom?

 

I feed Banzai, he barks happily, I think I haven't get enough time to take care of him, to think of it, without his help, Sunny wouldn't be able to find me when I ran away, thank you Banzai. 

 

I turn on the TV, hope that something good comes up. There are too much korean broadcast I don't understand. In the midst of my confusion, there's SNSD on TV, they're playing "Hoot" at the moment, I can see how different they are in real life and on TV, their charisma sure is dazzling.

 

Somehow, I'm proud to be "SNSD's Sunny" little brother, it's not like that everybody has that chance, even if sometimes I regret it. Suddenly, there's a special broadcast. they're airing about Japan. I turn off the TV, afraid that my stagnation appears again.

 

I try to hide the remote, but it's like it's tempting me to turn it on, I try slowly turn on the TV while I close my eyes in fear. Peeking on the TV a little bit, I see the debris of the buildings....somehow...the scenery looks familiar...isn't that Sunnyday?! My eyes are wide open.

 

It's a pain to see what I'm seeing right now, my chest hurts but I've got to keep watching. The building's completely destroyed, the only thing that remains is the boar that signed "Sunnyday", there's no people there, Sunnyday is no more. I'm afraid that the worst would happen to the residences, to the people who's important to me.

 

I turn off the TV, I can't watch it anymore, there's nothing I can do right now...I think to aid Japan again, once more, but...will Sunny let me? 

 

I wait until she comes home, feeling uneasy because every minute the situation can get any worse. Finally, she's home. Actually I'm about to say it directly, but her tired condition makes me refuse to do so.

 

"Yuki, how's our house? Nothing happened right?" 

 

Wish I can answer there's something happening "No, nothing happened"

 

"Good" then she passes me.

 

I can't take it anymore "Noona! I'm going to Japan!" I yell loudly

 

"What did you say?" she's surprised, I can tell.

 

"I'm going back to Japan, the place I used to stay is no more, I need to aid them, Noona. But I can't get there without your help, or without your permission"

 

"No way! I'm not going to let you in danger ever again!" she's angry to me and leaves to her room, but I stop her.

 

"Please, Noona. I'm begging you. They're important to me!"

 

"You're important to me too, Yukiya! Don't you understand?! I've lost you twice! "

 

"That's why...you need to let me go, if I always count on you, I'll never be an independent person. This time, I promise you won't lose me"

 

My eyes are on flame, I'm ready to take on everything as long as she lets me go.

 

"If you're there, what can you do?"

 

"I'll help them, I'll search for them and I'll help them"

 

She sighs, and sits on the sofa, exhausted. 

 

"I guess, there's no point stopping you" when I hear those words, my heart's flying because of happiness when I'm about to leave, Sunny halts me.

 

"But....I'm coming with you! I'll make sure you're safe. We'll walk together this time"

 

"Thank you, Noona!" I hug her, bursting with happiness. I know I'm lucky enough to have an understanding sister like her. 

 

"We'll leave in four days from now, because I have a concert to attend in the next two days, after that we're off to Japan"

 

I smile happily, I know this journey will mean a lot to me. I don't know what I will find, but once again it's sink-or-swim, there are risks I can't avoid. Soojin, Akagi, and the others, please be safe, Don't worry, I'm coming for you, friends.