The Great Gathering

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

A trace has been found about his parents, but Yukiya decided to keep it a secret from Sunny because he didn't want to make her to help him again, as a result he told Taeyeon and Seohyun instead. Will  he be able to reach his dreams?

 

"Yuki, I'm gonna go to the toilet first. You wait here, arraso?" She ordered me.

 

"Arraso" I thought this as my chance.

 

She left to the toilet, I kept watch on her until she's out of my sight. Then, I quickly ran to reception desk, and asked the receptionist.

 

"Excuse me, can you help me?"

 

"Sure, how can I help you, sir?" She asked back.

 

"I'm searching a patient with a family name "Hikari", can you tell me how many persons with that name that went to this hospital today?"

 

"Of course, please wait a minute"

 

My feet kept tapping on the floor because of my nerves, I can't wait to know the results, any answers will do.

 

"Sir, these are the list you're searching for" she gave me a list of names. The names' are listed in alphabetical order, I looked at it one by one. "Akane Hikari...Fumiyo Hikari...Machiko Hikari..." I kept looking at the list until I halted on my name who's the last in the order. Still, there's no sign of mother, I sighed in depression

 

. "I see, thanks" I gave back the paper. The minute I gave the paper back, my mind snapped like a lightbulb has being .

 

"Excuse me, sorry to bother you once again. Can you give me list of names of "Yumi"?"

 

"Sure, hold on a second" she started typing again, and printed the names once again.

 

"Here" she handed me the paper. The list is a little bit different, this one has less name than the previous one.

 

"Yumi Ikari...Yumi Shizuka...AH!" I screamed when I found mother's name, Yumi Tokiyo. I wondered a little when I remembered that Dr. Minwoo said he has a patient named Hikari, but I figured it out that my mother may wrote her family name, but told Dr. Minwoo with father's family name instead.

 

"Can you give me the file of hers? I'm her son" I asked unpatiently.

 

"Oh so you're her son, no wonder your hair color's the same as hers. Okay then this is it" everything's easy whenever I called her my mom, not to mention they always say the similarities about this rare hair color with my mom's. She checked up for her heart just like Dr. Minwoo said, I saw her address, and it's not the one I'm familiar with, but of course, Sendai is faraway from here. "Thanks, may I borrow this?"

 

"It's all yours" she said with a smile. I smiled at the paper, I can't believe I'm this close to mother, and I believe she must be with father too. She's alive, I knew it from the beginning. In the midst of my happiness, I saw Sunny crossing her hands and made a cute angry face, oh my gosh, I looked at my watch and it's been 20 minutes already since she left to the toilet, I sneaked to her back and closed her eyes.

 

"Can you guess who I am?" I pranked on her.

 

"Yukiya!" She tossed my hands away and pouted in front of me.

 

"Where were you?! I've been waiting for hours!" She's being hyperbolic.

 

"I only left 20 minutes, Noona"

 

"That's not my question, where were you?!" She insisted me to answer her.

 

"I...I went to the toilet, just like you!" I made an excuse so...she wouldn't know that I was searching for information about my parents, if she knows, she'll get sad, I'm sure.

 

"Ya, you should've phoned me or texted me.." Her emotion became more stable. I kissed her forehead, to calm her down. "I guess that makes us even, mianhe, Noona"

 

"Tch, I can't say no to that face, okay then but next time tell me if you go somewhere else, otherwise I'll knock you down" she threatened me, but it's a joke that even I can tell, she'll forget about it anyway.

 

When we got out from the hospital, I gave a thought about what should I do next. It'd be a crazy idea to tell this to Sunny noona, should I tell Taeyeon? She's the one who said I should tell her and the others if I have some problems, yeah, I can depend on her. Also, Seohyun is trustable as well since she's the closest person to me after Sunny. Yup, it's settled then, Taeyeon and Seohyun that is. We arrived at the hotel, and thank goodness, the girls arrived at the same time. They were expecting us, and greeted the two of us.

 

"How's it going, Sunny?" Yoona asked.

 

"I'm fine, they said I have to rest properly and eat as well, my fever has gone too so don't worry" she assured her sisters.

 

"Thank goodness" Yoona hugged her.

 

"What about you, Yukiya? Did you get check-up as well?" Hyoyeon asked me.

 

"Huh? Me? Yes I did, the result is I'm lively as always, they said my stagnation hardly can come" I told Hyoyeon.

 

"That's good to hear" she my bangs.

 

"Let's grab some dinner! I'm hungry!" Sooyoung, the shikshin complained.

 

"It's only 5, Sooyoung, and you're hungry already? Oh dear, even an elephant don't eat as much as you do" Jessica , our laugh bursted when she said that.

 

"Let's get in, then. I'm tired after that check-up" Sunny said. They brought Sunny inside as I followed after, Seohyun grabbed my hand in an instant.

 

"Yukiya, you didn't forget about Banzai, did you? I put him on the day-care when Sunny told us to go to your place. Maybe we should pick him up together" she suggested.

 

Oh that's right, I almost forgot about him, this is the opportunity to talk about my problem secretly. "That's a good idea, Seohyun. Can we bring Taeyeon over? I want to talk to her and you privately" I said.

 

"Taeyeon unnie? That's odd, two of you seem close lately, I'm a little bit jealous" she joked, but I feel different since she used to have feelings on me.

 

"Sure then, I'll bring her over" she accepted my request. As soon as we got her, we went off after we asked the others to get dinner earlier than us. She wondered at first but I told her I'll tell her when I get there. The keeper is already there waiting for us since Seohyun called him before we came, it's a joy to see Banzai again. He barked happilly since he met my face whose he familiar with.

 

"So...what were you saying, Yukiya?" Taeyeon can't wait to know what I'm about to say.

 

"Ok...listen carefully, I'm about to...to meet my parents" I said with happiness, they're shocked by my announcement, they can't believe what I just said.

 

"Re..really? Is that true?" Seohyun doubted about what I said. "Yeah, and I need you guys to help me with" they don't realize that they'll be playing more important part than I do, that is...