Painful Secrets

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

We have found out the new side of Yukiya, and we promise we'll be more careful. No more news of despair, only happiness. Now the nine of us, well, it's eight minus Sunny are discussing about our way home tommorow, and about Yukiya...

 

Sooyoung's POV

Whew, I'm relieved the little boy's okay. I was shocked by his disease earlier but there's nothing happened. If it gets worse maybe we should call the doctor but he seems fine. Anyway, my girls are going to go back tommorow 

 

"So tommorow we're going back to Seoul, it's decided" Taeyeon says toughly, as no one can interfere with it

 

"Eeeeh?? Can't we stay a little longer? I'm itching to shop here" Yoona grumbles

 

"Yoon! This is not the time for dilly-dallying! Please watch it!" Taeyeon counters her words with some elements of yelling

 

"...Sorry, I don't mean to yell. It's just.." She apologizes

 

I walk to her, and I hold her shoulder. I try to guess what's wrong

 

"It's Yukiya you're worried about right?"

 

"Yeah, it's just, I don't know what will happen if the boy stays a longer to us. After all he's just a normal person with a bad past, and his disease....it's just, he can't stay, it will be trouble for him or us if the media found out about our connection"

 

"But...!" Seohyun was about to say something, but the maknae holds her words

 

"What is it Seohyun? if you have something to say. Spit it out" Jessica coldly asks her

 

"Nothing" and she keeps hiding herself, and...I'm sure I can see she's holding tears. But she goes to her room at once

 

"Seohyun! We're not done with the meeting!" Jessica tries to stop her

 

"I get the picture" then she slams the door of her room.

 

"What's with her? That doesn't like our maknae at all" Tiffany seems confused by her act

 

"Maybe she means we have to say goodbye to Sunny, as soon as we say goodbye to Yukiya. Aren't you foreseen this, Umma?" Yuri analyzes the situation 

 

"WHAT?! What's the meaning of that?! Taeyeon?!" Yoona screams in a hysteric way.

 

".....I don't how to say but Yuri's right. I'm gonna make this clear to you girls, but I beg you! Don't let these things be heard by Sunny nor Yuki, the eight of us should keep this a secret" Taeyeon puts another seious face, her leadership feels real now. 

 

"Sunny just loves Yuki so much, and I realize Yuki feels the same. Sunny, is traumatic about losing him again, so separating them is a very BAD idea you know. But, Sunny used to live with us right? If she's going to live with us, does she stand a chance? After all, that boy is what Sunny treasures the most. As for Yuki, his only hope is Sunny because she's the only family member that's alive...So....I think Sunny should live separately with Yukiya" 

 

"She's not going to leave us, SNSD, right? " Tiffany asked with worries in her mind

 

"I'm afraid that our busy schedule might be a problem...when she lives separately" Taeyeon replies

 

The group suddenly turn in bad mood and they stop talking, I know how they feel, because they've been through a lot with Sunny. What will happen if we lose our "moodmaker"? I can't imagine. In all of the sudden, Yukiya shows up. 

 

"What's up girls? You look so bad in the face, if it's me you're worried about I'm fine, please don't worry about" he tries to comfort us, I can't stand his smiling face, what will happen to that face if he loses Sunny. I hug him to comfort...myself

 

"I'm glad you're okay dear...please don't go scare us again like that" I say it with sadness in my heart

 

"Yes, Noona I'm okay...oh by the way Sunny's still sleeping, maybe she's going to wake up tommorow" he replies

 

"That's a good news, Now why don't you give it a rest too Yukiya? Tommorow we're going back to Seoul, you need a lot of rest, right?"

 

"Okay, as soon as I drink a water I'll  go to bed directly. I'm so thirsty" then he's taking a water

 

The eight of us spread, Taeyeon give a "don't tell him" face, like she's going to keep it forever. But...is it going to last...forever? I watch them go back to their rooms, but Yuri goes to Seohyun's, what's her intention? But I don't want to get  to another trouble so I head back to my room and go to sleep, whew, such a tiring day.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

I feel some pressures, I don't what is it but it feels different, the way that the girls talk is something else than before. I heard a girl's cry from....Seohyun's room? I wonder why? I go to the front door, I'm about to open it, my hand is already touching the door handle. But to think it's kinda rude to rush into a girl's room like that. So I just happen to eavesdrop them because I'm worried, but their words are hard to hear because it's in Korean.

 

Yuri's POV

 

"*sobs*....*sobs*...Unnie..." Seohyun cries in my arms

 

I ask her what's wrong with her "Tell me, what is it?" 

 

"It's just...I don't want to leave both Sunny...and Yukiya. They're both important to me *sobs* Do they have to leave us?" I can understand how she feels, we've been through a lot with both of'em, I just wish it doesn't end badly, But, it's a painful choice for us.

 

"Maknae, don't cry...Sunny's different, but what's with Yukiya? You just met him"

 

"But...but...I like Yukiya, Unnie" I can't believe what I've just heard

 

"What?! Is it true, Seohyun?!" 

 

"I don't know...it's just that everytime I'm near him, my heart's racing faster, and I can't control myself. When I see other unnies near him, I feel uneasy. Isn't it strange?" she addmits it with a red face plus tears, I don't know what to say.

 

"So what are you going to do about it, Seohyun?"

 

"I don't know, is it forbidden for me to like him?"

 

I hug the maknae, and calm her down "Are you sure Seohyun? If so, I'm rooting for you. You're not forbidden to like anyone..."

 

"Thank you, Unnie" she thanked me, but I'm having an uneasy feeling since I went to this room, it feels like there's someone watching us in the door, I shush Seohyun, she seems confused by my action. I thump on the floor to scare the eavesdroper, but I heard no running steps. So I slam the door...and there's nothing, maybe it's just my imagination. I go back to Seohyun's room and close the door.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

"Geez, that was close!" She didn't saw me...behind the door, actually she slams me accidentally, but I think it's safe now...I've heard everything...actually not everything, jsut some of'em.

 

I go to bed directly, thinking about what Seohyun said...I don't understand the most part but she mentioned my name and Sunny's, I know there's something wrong....And...I know she said she likes me...I'm sure I heard that. What should I do? Should I tell Sunny...? I take a look at the girl's sleeping innocent face and directly say..."No, I can't"