3 Elements Of Miracles

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

"There is a time, where all hopes are lost, and you think there's nothing worse can happen to you, you still can't believe it when you don't see it, that there's someone always waiting for you with open arms, where we can share our joy and sorrow. For me, that person, is my brother"-Soojin 

 

That's what Soojin thinks about her brother, will she ever find her world again? Like Yukiya did when he met Sunny? Or her fate will be different as she has lost her faith? don't miss this touching moment!

 

Soojin's POV

 

We waited long enough, I've even finished the telling the whole story to Sunny. I don't know if the person will come to get me or not, but all I;ve got to do is believe.

 

"We should get going, I think it's time" I suggested.

 

Everyone's pouting, they're not agreed with my idea.

 

"Don't you think, we should wait a little longer?" Yukiya asked me.

 

"Yuki, things don't happen just because we want them to be, it's time to give up" 

 

"No..you can't!" He raised his tone.

 

"Why? I don't believe they'll come anyway" 

 

"It's not what...what Akagi wants" 

 

"Why do you keep what Akagi wants? What about me?" I elevated my chin.

 

"Well, what do you want?! You said you wanted to find your brother! You said wanted to find Sunnyday's residences! You can't give up on them, when they're this close!"

 

"My brother's dead!" I yelled in anger, tears flowed from my eyes, everyone stunned in silence when I said that sentence.

 

"What..what did you say?" Yukiya is  the one who surprised the most.

 

"He's dead or he refused to find me! That's the only possibilities!" I looked back, I can't stare at Yukiya's face.

 

"No! It's not true! How can you say that? What if he heard you said something like that?"

 

I can't counter his words, my feelings have become terrible, I don't believe anyone will ever come to get me, not anymore.

 

"I can't believe you Soojin, all this time I thought you were the strongest to got through those events, and yet you gave up on your hopes just like that, you disappointed me, Soojin"

 

"You don't even know what I've been through!"

 

"I would if you just tell me!"

 

"What do you know about me? Some like you without family or siblings...You had nothing in the first place, what do you know about me, huh?! I suffer because of our bonds! You don't know how it feels to lose them!" I simply can't control my words anymore.

 

His eyes are blank, I realized that my words are ruthless, but I can't think clearly anymore. He left without a word, disappeared from my sight.

 

Suddenly Sunny slapped me until I fell to the ground, her eyes are teary.

 

"Miss!" Mr. Goro tried to stop her.

 

"Soojin..you..you.." then she released herself from Mr. Goro, and went the same direction as Yukiya.

 

Sunny's POV

 

I can't believe that wretched girl said something that awfully rude to my Yukiya, I can't believe that girl was Yukiya's bestfriend. Anyway, thinking about her won't help anything right now, I should...

 

I stopped thinking when I saw Yukiya looked at the sky blankly, maybe he's thinking about Soojin's words. I sat beside him, comforting him.

 

"Yuki, Soojin doesn't mean it, it was your fault too since you shouted at her when she's in that state"

 

"I know...but it's just, I had everything perfectly, but like Soojin said, I had nothing to lose now, I couldn't understand her" he's depressed.

 

"Why? You had a family" 

 

"Not anymore, Soojin was right actually, things don't go just because we want them to be. It's just...I don't want her to give up on everything so easily, Akagi didn't want that. How could I keep my promise if she herself is like this"

 

"It's okay, you're not alone...I'm your family too, I'm your sister" 

 

"Thank you noona" he hugged me tightly.

 

Soojin's POV

 

I must apologize...to both Yukiya and Sunny, I told them something I shouldn't. Many thoughts are filling my mind and It just went bad. Nothing's worse can ever happen to me again, not after this...when I was about to visit Yukiya and Sunny, a truck stopped by in front of me. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now, I'm seeing someone I told that he's dead.

 

"Surprised, my little sister?"

 

"Oppa...is that you?" 

 

"Of course, who do you expect?" he smiled.

 

"Oppa...Oppa...I miss you!" I run to him and hold him tightly, I can't believe who I'm holding right now. I cried in happiness

 

"I missed you too, I'm sorry for letting you go for a long time, it must be hard for you, right?" 

 

"No..not at all, compared to what I found right now" I continued to cry in smile.

 

"That's a relieve, you never gave up on me, didn't you?" 

 

I stopped my cry for a second when he said that, I just doubted my feelings a couple of minutes ago, what should I say..?

 

"No, she never has" Suddenly, Yukiya showed up.

 

"And who are you might be?" my brother about him.

 

"My name is Yukiya Hikari, I'm.....Soojin's bestfriend" my heart stopped when he said those words, even though I was rough on him, he still consider me as his bestfriend.

 

"Oh, so you helped her to find her way here" 

 

"I only helped a little, Soojin is the one who gave her all to search for you" he modestly said.

 

That's not true, he and Akagi are the ones who helped me, without them I would be nowhere by now. 

 

"Thank you for taking care of my sister" he thanked Yukiya.

 

"Soojin, thank goodness you're alive, we will never be separated, ever again. I promise you"

 

"Arraso, Oppa" I continued to cry.

 

Sunny's POV

 

Yukiya stayed away from them, I approached my little brother

 

"So, she finally found him, I'm so glad she did" I said.

 

"Yeah me too, Noona, do you know what it takes to create a miracle?" he asked me.

 

"I don't, do you?" 

 

"All you need are hard works, faith, and love, then everything can happen" He smiled to me, because he found me that way, Soojin did the same too.

 

"Yeah, you're right, dear" I smiled back at at him.

 

"Soojin found her family, maybe...it is time...for me, to find mine" he walked away with those words, I stunned when he left, so he still hasn't give up on his family.

 

I took out his family picture from my pocket, I've kept this for so long because I don't want him to remember them in sadness, but I remembered Sooyoung's words that keeps echoing in my head right now.

 

"Don't think he always needs you, he's stronger than you think"

 

Is it...about time to let him go? I gave a thought...