Innocent Cry

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

It's the concert day! Today's event is based on real story on SNSD concert in Saitama. Even so, Yukiya and Sunny haven't made up with each other, Sunny still misunderstands about Yukiya's and Taeyeon's gestures, and her health is getting worse because of it, be strong, Sunny!

 

Yukiya's POV

 

The sun shines brightly and its light passes by from the window, it's morning already, a hot day this is. I looked at Sunny's bed and Taeyeon's, Taeyeon is there, but she isn't. Ever since two days ago, when she saw me with Taeyeon, everytime I face her, she always turned her back on me, and she never came to the hotel earlier than the time I went to sleep.

 

Actually, a thought ever crossed my mind,if she tries to run away again, I will stop her and talk about the truth. But, I don't have enough courage, not after what Taeyeon said that I shouldn't keep her worry about me. I don't have the face to confront her, I love her so much, that's why I did this, maybe it's better this way.

 

Finally, Taeyeon woke up, she stretched her body and greeted me.

 

"Good morning, Yukiya" her morning smile was charming.

 

 

She looked at Sunny's bed with a wrinkled forehead, she seemed sad about what happened 2 days ago. We gave each other a tense look.

 

'Noona, what should we do?"

 

"There's nothing we can do, except ask her for forgiveness" she rubbed Sunny's bed.

 

"Where is she, anyway?" I asked.

 

She shook her head to told me she had no idea.

 

I sighed, even though I wanted to see her so badly, she always avoid me. Sunny where are you? Please come back...

 

Sunny's POV

 

I can't believe what I saw, Yukiya hugged Tae like that in public, what if other people saw that? I grimmed. But...something came up to my mind, he said that  he wanted to find his parents, does that mean...he don't need me anymore? No, if i leave him, what will become of him? I'm the only family he's got. 

 

My chest hurts, maybe I'm stressed enough to think about too many things, I also have a concert to attend, today's going to be a long day I'm sure.

 

I ate breakfast outside, alone, I don't care people if people see me. The last thing i want to do now is to see Yukiya's face.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

We ate breakfast together, but everyone were quiet, we ate without a sound, I wanted to break the ice, but it's hard to chipped. Since Sunny isn't here, the most cheerful member, we felt awkward.

 

"So...where's Sunny these days? I don't see her lately"

 

Taeyeon and I gulped, we don't know how to answer it properly because wdon't have any particular reasons, she ran away from us without a word, wonder if she's still going to attend the concert.

 

"She out for a while to search for some fresh air, she told me she wanted to skip the breakfast"  Taeyeon lied.

 

"Oh, is she back to her maximum strength?" what a word, Yoona, "maximum strength" I giggled a little when she said that

 

"I guess so, it's been2 days since she's sick so I think it will be okay" Jessica pulled out her opinion, but I'm still not sure, not after what she felt. Taeyeon looked at me too, she felt the same as I am.

 

The girls went to their own rooms, while Taeyeon and I discussed abotu Sunny, we agreed to wait until the show's time.

 

Time passed, and it's 3 o'clock already, finally Sunny came! She's all prepared.

 

"Noona, I want to--" she put her index finger in front of my lips.

 

"Not another word, Yukiya" her eyes looked at me intensely.

 

Somehow, I can't continue what I was about to say, her look back then told me that she was angry and not accepting any excuse. She gathered around the group with a serious face, she didn't even smile a bit.

 

"Let's go, we're going to be late if we don't hurry, leader" she looked at Taeyeon the way she looked at me.

 

"A...Arraso, let's go girls. Yukiya, you go on with a taxi, here's your ticket, you can go backstage, I told the others that you may enter" taeyeon gave orders with fear, the girls embarked, wondered why Sunny became so angry. I closed my eyes and hit my own head, what I've done? I should've told her the truth.

 

I took a taxi, the driver asked my destination.

 

"Where to go, mister?" I heard him but I was zoning out.

 

"Mister!" he flicked his fingers in front of me, I snapped,

 

"Ah sorry! To Saitama, please" I answered, I can't keep my mind off Sunny.

 

As usual, it's always crowded when it comes to SNSD's show. I sneaked to the back, and the show was about to start, the crowd cheered already. When the girls came out one by one from the backstage, I saw Sunny's who's sweating and her face was all red, is she okay?

 

After the first song, Sunny came back to backstage.

 

"Sunny! Great perfor--" I stopped when she lied unconciously on me.

 

"Sunny, Sunny! What's wrong with you?!" I yelled her name, but she didn't answer, she's still closing her eyes. 

 

The girls went back too, and Hyoyeon gave a quick order to the staffs.

 

"Hurry, bring her to the hospital, Yukiya, you should come along"

 

"This way" the staffs gave me order while I lifted Sunny, in the ambulance, I kept removing her sweat which didn't stop to come out. 

 

"Please be strong, Sunny" I held her hand.

 

I waited in front of the treatment room uneasily, I kept biting my thumb's nail. When the doctor came out, I rushed in front of him.

 

"Oh it's you" he noticed me.

 

"Doctor, how's her condition?!" I asked in panic.

 

"She's just tired because of her tight schedule, that's all. She needs to rest properly and I gave her infusion so she can regain health faster, she checked up this morning, didn't she tell you?"

 

"No..she didn't" if it was the usual her, she'd told me, maybe she's really angry to me.

 

"Well, that's too bad, you have to keep her company, I'm sure she wants your support" he put his right hand on my shoulder.

 

I closed the treatment room quietly, not wanting to keep her awake. I held her hand while my eyes glassed. 

 

"Mianhe...Mianhe, Sunny" I apologized to her in her sleep.

 

"So, finally you say sorry now, huh?" I heard Sunny's voice.

 

"Are you awake, Noona?" I asked.

 

"Since when did you care? Why don't you go to Taeyeon's place instead of your troublesome sister?" She satirized me, but I don't care.

 

"Noona, let me explain, I hugged Taeyeon back then, not because of what you think. She told me that I went so hard times when I'm with you, and she's afraid you're tired for taking care of me and with your tight schedules. That's why, she told me I can use her as a replacement to a place to lean, the reason why I abandoned you because I don't want to cause any trouble again. Saranghaeyo, Noona, that's why I--" before I finished my sentence, she hugged me with teary eyes.

 

"I know, I always know. You always put the other before you, but please, being with you is worrysome, but I still want..*sobs*want to be with you forever, since I don't know..*sobs* when the time comes.." she cried on me.

 

"So, should I be with you, or should I not?" I asked.

 

"Please stay with me all the time, Yukiya *sobs* I don't want to lose you" 

 

I patted her back, okay, my heart's decided. I will stay by her until the end of time, I don't realize doing this will hurt her even more. The staffs called her after a while, they said at least she has to attend her final show. 

 

We nodded at each other, and went to the Saitama concert directly. We arrived at the perfect time, she looked at me with a sad face.

 

"Ottokhae? How will I face my fans?" 

 

"Believe in yourself, Noona" I pushed her on stage.

 

She entered it and she cried with her group tried to cheer her, the innocent girl came back with tears. The crowd kept calling her name, said that they cared about her health.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Sunny!" I yelled from the backstage, expressing my feelings to her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Okay guys, this is the last chapter before I go to America, please don't stop reading my fic, love ya all, my readers :) Gomawo