Forever

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

 

Sunny chooses Yukiya instead of SNSD, because she thinks that she's being treated unfair by her unnies. While hiding secrets from Yukiya, they start off their newly peaceful life, together.

 

It's been a since I started living in this apartment with Sunny, but her behaviour yesterday still concerns me. What's gotten into you, Sunny?

 

She wakes up right after I do. She doesn't look so good, her eyes are red and it's like she didn't sleep well yesterday.

 

"Are you okay, Noona? You don't look so healthy"

 

"I'm fine" she brushes her eyes

 

"Oh okay, I'm just concerned" I give her a kiss on the cheek, hoping that it would cheer her up even if it's only a bit.

 

"Dongsaeng...don't worry about me okay? I'm as good as I can be, it's just I didn't sleep well yesterday. Anyway, thanks for your kindness, dearest" she kisses me back, it makes me happy that she responded to my feelings.

 

"We're going to get breakfast outside, I'll go shower first, okay?,"

 

"Okay, Noona."

 

Sunny's POV

I think Yukiya realized that something's wrong, but he must now know that I'm having a figth with the girls...it might trigger his stagnation or wors. But how long can I keep this? After all our hearts are too close to hide anything from each other. For a while, I'll just keep it like this and when I'm ready I'll tell him everything.

 

I'm all set and so is Yuki. We find a nice place to eat and decide to eat there. While we're eating, Yukiya stares at me with a smile.

 

"What is it?"

 

'Oh, nothing." He looks sheepish. "I'm just happy to share these moments with you"

"It's the same for me, Yukiya." I set  a smile back.

 

"I wonder about our childhood. My father said that we had a good time back when we're still children. I don't remember a thing about you sis, do you?" he asked something odd.

 

"After this, let's go to the park. I'll tell you everything." Actually I can't wait to tell him what our childhood was like. Although it's an awkward moments, there' nothing I wouldn't share with him.

 

Yukiya's POV

We go to the nearest park. It's quite peaceful here and there's no noise around. We sit on a bench.

 

"So....what was it like? Our childhood." I'm a little bit nervous but I'm still curious. Because father said that we were so close to each other.

 

Sunny starts explaining "When we were young, we don't spend time together so much, but when we see each other we always have fun"

 

"Why can't I remember those wonderful moments?"

 

"You were four Yuki, it's obvious why you wouldn't remember a thing."

"Yeah right, and is there anything else?"

 

"Well...how to say this...it's kinda embarrasing you know.." she's hesitating

 

"What? Tell me!" I ask impatiently.

 

"You said...you wanted to marry me" her face turns red

 

"No way, you're joking. I wouldn't say that." I laugh, I don't believe i would say such a thing.

 

"But it's true, you were so straightforward back then. You said I'm the most beautiful person you've ever met"

 

...That's true, it's the fact that she is the most beautiful person I've ever met.

 

"...To be honest, it doesn't change until now. You're still the most beautiful person I've ever met"

 

"Aww...Yuki, stop teasing me." she blushes , but she kisses me on the forehead and says "You're a good person, dongsaeng. Don't ever change"

 

We do some shopping and have some fun in the game center. She's really good at games. I would never be able to beat her. She's that good. The day passes so quickly, and suddenly fireworks come out, there's a parade, I think. I look at them with amazement, haven't seen something this great for a while.

 

"Noona, aren't the fireworks pretty? Noona?" she's trembling and shutting her ears. "What is it? You okay?"

 

"Let's get out of here! I'm afraid of fireworks, please...Yuki" she cries in pain.

 

"O...kay!" we run as far as we can get until we can't hear or see the fireworks again, Sunny's still shutting her ears. I ask her why se's afraid of fireworks "Why don't you like fireworks, Noona?"

 

"It's because when I was young, I lived in Kuwait and there was the Gulf War, I'm afraid of fireworks and loud explosions because they reminded me of terrible things." She inclies her head and her eyes glasses. I feel a pang for her.

 

"I'm sorry! I don't know you had that kind of experience, I'm truly sorry, it won't happen again in the future." I bow to her because I think I'm being disrespectful to her.

 

"That's okay, dear. As long as you understand." She helps me stand up straight.

 

"But you know, it's awful that something beautiful can't like something beautiful too" I again to cheer her up.

 

"There you go again...sweet words" she kisses me again, I hope she's better now.

 

we go home after we had so much fun. I could tell that we both wanted to always have fun like this.

 

"Thank you for taking care of me, Yuki" she thanked me.

 

I'm at a loss for words. I'm the one who should be thanking her for adopting me and taking care for me, I would do anything for her happiness. We look at each other and we wish this momemnt would last forever