The Unthinkable

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya accidentally meets Seohyun, this unexpecting meeting, will it make Seohyun's heart to Yuki blossom again?! Meanwhile...Sunny has a declaration to the other SNSD members, what's she going to do?

Yukiya's POV

I wake up earlier than Sunny does. I try to wake her up but it's very hard, she seem really tired because of yesterday. I want to do something before she wakes up, but what...? Hm...maybe the best way to show my gratitude, I'll make her a good breakfast. Yup, it's decided, a breakfast that is!

 

I go out to the nearest supermarket to buy some ingredients, suddenly I meet someone familliar...I try to recognize her, isn't that Seohyun? But why's she wearing glasses?

 

I suppose I better greet her, but what to say? We haven't met for a while since we left bangkok "Annyeong, Seohyun" I tried to speak Korean that I've been practicing all night.

 

"Annyeong...Oh! Yuki!" she's surprised by my emergence, she blushes, talks timidly "How...are you and Sunny?"

 

"I'm good as always, how about you? It's nice to see you again"

 

"Same goes for me"

 

"Why are you wearing glasses Seohyun? I don't know you wears glasses"

 

"Oh! This isn't mine, it's Hyoyeon's. I borrowed it from her so I can disguise myself" she takes off her glasses, she talks clearer now, it seems her shyness has gone away... 

 

"Shall...shall we eat breakfast together?"...or not

 

Hmm...I think about her request, I'm just worried about Sunny' because she hasn't eaten anything at all. But I'm no gentleman if I just leave her right now, after all there's something I want to talk about.

 

In the end, I just bought a lunchbox and leave it on the table in the apartment where we usually eat together. I text her a message, 'cause she's not up yet.

 

"I'm going out for a while with Seohyun. I've left your breakfast on the table, don't forget to eat it, I hope you like it, Noona"

 

I'm going to the same place I went yesterday with Sunny, maybe Seohyun will like this place. Unexpectedly, she eats a lot...I mean, really a lot. I just watch how that small belly of hers can stand that amount of food, she notices that I stare at her.

 

"Um, mianhayeo! I'm being so unpolite. It's just I can't stand the food, it's way too delicious" she eats bit by bit now.

 

I laugh a little "Don't mind me Seohyun, Sunny showed this place to me. She's a magnificent sister"

 

The moment I mentioned Sunny's name, she eventually stops eating. It's like she's in a shock or anything.

 

"What is it? Is something wrong, Seohyun?"

 

"Oh it's just...Sunny hasn't told you anything, hasn't she?"

 

"Told me about what?" her question is odd.

 

"Told you about... that..her birthday is near?" 

 

"Oh yeah, she did" somehow I can tell that she's lying, there's something else she wanted to say, but refuse to tell me. I think there is something suspicious about Sunny...I have to find out what, but why I'm feeling uneasy?

 

We finish our breakfast and I'm still thinking about Sunny, should I ask her or...

 

"Ding Dong Dang!" my handphone rings loudly, it's a text message from Sunny, speak of the devil.

 

"Thank you for the breakfast, Yuki ^^ I really appreciate it. You have the spare key right? I'm going out for a while too. If I don't come home before dinner you should just eat first, I've prepared your dinner in the refrigerator, you just need to reheat it, arraso?"

 

"P.S. Stop treating me like a kid! Even though I'm like this,  I'm still your older sister :P"

 

Err...what's with this symbols? It kinda annoys me, I wonder where she's going? I wonder...I shouldn's overthink about it, I should just spend my time today with Seohyun. 

 

"Yuki. Don't you think that unnies might've missed you? Don't you think you should pay them a visit?"

 

Come to think of it, she's right, maybe after I spend a time or two with Seohyun, I should go to them, I'll do it when I Seohyun back.

 

Sunny's POV

 

This is it, this afternoon,I stand before the my old house the SNSD dorm. I don't know what I'll face but I'll never turn back. I click on the interphone, as usual, Sooyoung answers.

 

"Annyeonghaseo, who is it?"

 

"Your old friend, Sunny. Open up unnie, I want to talk"

 

Seems she's a bit sad, she can't answer but she opens the door anyway.

 

"How are you...Sunny?"

 

I think how should I reply, I know she did something unforgivable to my feelings, but I try to be as nice as possible, although I maintain my prestige.

 

"Never been better" then I just step right away, then I give a little look to her, her eyes were glassed. I can't bear to watch anymore, it's still painful...why? 

 

I try to forget Sooyoung's expression, and barge in to my old room and Taeyeon's. I see her with the eyes of anger. 

 

"Why are you here?" she asks coldly

 

"I'm here to give you this" I give her the resignation letter I made secretly recently.

 

"What?! You can't be serious, You said yourself that you won't leave SNSD, that's why the eight of us still searching for a way for you to stay! what's with you?!" she scolds me.

 

"Well, I've changed my mind. I'm sick of you guys keep trying to be nice to me in the front, but in my back you backstabbed me" the other members look at me behind the door with a sad expressions.

 

"Don't you think you should be nicer? We did the hardest for you and this is what we get from you?!"

 

"Who lied to me in the first place?!" 

 

"That's..." she suddenly stops arguing, I'm pretty sure she realized that's all her fault. Even though I'm winning in this argument, I don't feel comfortable fighting my own unnie, why? Why am I still care? Is it because of what we've been through together. I like to cry, but i resist it, I won't show it to the others.

 

"Don't you care a thing about us..?" Yoona cried in front of while holding the Taeyeon, that's about to cry too.

 

"I..I don't know" I'm speechless, don't know what to say, it's melancholic to see our cheerful leader, Taeyeon like this...

 

Suddenly, Jessica grabs my hand, and takes me to her room immediately. 

 

"What do you want?!" 

 

Then she slaps me hardly on the face, and gives me that cold face of hers.

 

"Watch youself, kiddo! If it isn't because of Taeyeon, I would've hit you harder"

 

"Well? What are you waiting for? Why don't you do it, now? After you guys lied to me...you dare to slap me?"

 

"Why, you little..." Jessica grips my shirt, I'm not afraid at all. I keep looking at her with expression of hate, she's about to slap me again, but she stops.

 

"Don't you know that we're doing that for you?!" her tears fallen, it's the first time I see Jessica crying "Look, we're sorry that we lied to you, but we had no choice, think about that for a second! If you were in our position, what will you do?!"

 

I can't counter her words, it's all true, her words can't be denied. If I were them, I would do exactly the same thing. I cry, I can't help it, I toss Jessica's hand and jump to the bed, crying out loud, releasing all my hatreds and sadness.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

It's been a while since I've left this place, and the size of the building still makes me dazzled. When I'm about to enter the dorm, Seohyun talks in a small volume.

 

"Thank you Yukiya, for sharing your time with me" she turns away and blushes after she said that, I just happen to memorize that she said she liked me, I wonder if that feeling's still exist in her heart. I reply her with a smile, because I don't know what to say either.

 

I open the door, and...I hear sounds of crying girls, that's odd. Seohyun wondered too, we search the source of the crying sound, it came from Taeyeon's room. We see a surprising sad view, Taeyeon, Yoona, and all the girls excluding Jessica are are all crying while holding Taeyeon. I don't know what words to put on, a "hello" is not a good idea of course.

 

"Sisters, why are you all crying?" I can't  watch their sad faces

 

"Yuki...Yukiya! Waaahh!!" Taeyeon runs to me, and crying while hugging me, it's painful to see her. While she's in my arm, I see a piece of paper that has Sunny's name written on it. I take it as soon Taeyeon releases me. 

 

....What the heck is this?! A resignation letter?! What's Sunny thinking? I ask the girls about this unthinkable situation "What is this..?" I sit because I lost all of my energy, I feel hopeless. "I guess, it's time to tell you the truth..."

 

Their explanations...are terrible, every words I heard from them makes me can't breathe even more. Is this...what Sunny's been hiding from me? She's going to quit SNSD for me? She's going to sacrifice all of her dreams...all because of me?! I keep thinking about what I'm causing to her and to the other girls. Thinking about it makes me lose my mind, I don't know what to do...

 

I dash through Seohyun, the door and run away as far as I can, run, run, so she will never find me again...

 

Sunny's POV

 

I go back to Taeyeon's place, and the girls are still crying but there's Seohyun...Seohyun?! Isn't she suppose to be with Yukiya?! I get a tense feeling, I ask Seohyun about his whereabouts 

 

"Maknae! Where's Yukiya?"

 

"Well...unnie...you see...he run away. I couldn't stop him, he has heard the truth"

 

I can't even stand, my legs are freezing, I fall on the floor...Why is this happening?