Family Of Life

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya finally wakes up from his long deep sleep, the SNSDs and Sunny are blooming with happiness, therefore Yukiya must keep another promise, will he be able to fulfill it?

 

She won't stop hugging me, I know how it hurts to have lost a brother, Soojin taught me all about that. She repeats my name over and over again, do I mean that much to her? I should've realized.

 

"I'm sorry to have made you worry about me, Noona," I apologize sincerely.

 

She takes her hands off me, she's angry, I can tell. "No! I won't forgive you! Not this time," she turns away.

 

I know my actions were reckless, I've made her worry twice. I don't expect her to forgive me that easily, but there's nothing wrong with trying, I'll keep ask for an apology so that we can be normal brother-sister again.

 

"If you want me to forgive you, I have just two conditions,"

 

When she said that, I make an oath to myself that I will fulfill anything she wants, I'd do anything as long as she forgives me.

 

"One, you have to listen to every word I say, two, you can't leave me behind again, not without my permission."

 

"That's..." I'm still thinking about what happened before. I don't want her to quit SNSD, but I already make an oath, it's not funny to break an oath you just 30 seconds ago, right? 

 

"Okay, I'll accept that"

 

"Promise?" She offers her hand for the agreement, but her face is still turning away from me.

 

"It's a promise, even if tomorrow's the end of the world, I promise I'll stay by your side." I shake her hand firmly.

 

The she holds me again slowly, I love the way she hugs me, it's warm and soothe my heart. Her tears are flowing, "I...I missed you, dear. If I'm gonna lose you again, I don't know how should I continue living my life, you're part of my family now. Please, always stand by my side from now one, dongsaeng. Let problems come, if we're going to face them, we'll do it together, arraso?"

 

"Arraso, Noona. Thank you very much, you took care of me very well, I don't know what to give you in return."

 

"I don't need anything, I just need your faith and your love, dongsaeng" she wipes her tears and kisses me on the forehead. In the midst of my happiness, the SNSDs barge in to my room in a hurry, Seohyun runs to me straightforwardly, kneeling in front of me.

 

"I'm sorry Seohyun, I must've troubled you a lot," I don't have a lot to say.

 

"At least you're okay, I'm happy for that." she replies kindly , with a glassed eyes.

 

"Girls, I don't know what to say, whatever I don won't be enough to repay your kindness. Thank you so much, I'll make sure something like this won't happen ever again, and I'm sorry for that" I lower my head.

 

"That's okay, it's part of our fault too, we shouldn't have put a fight with Sunny, but guess what, we're friends again now" Taeyeon says that while she's pulling Sunny. I guess they're making up now, I'm so happy, but something still concerns me.

 

"Taeyeon..about Sunny, is she still going to quit SNSD?"  I have to make sure about this.

 

The group look at each other as if they've never thought about it. 

 

"Ne, she's not going to quit of course, we'll make sure of that" Sooyoung winks at Sunny, I hope this is true, so I can finally relieve.

 

"You should rest now, Yukiya.., we'll leave you for now. It's good to have you back" Tiffany asks the others to leave.

 

"No...wait! Sunny, you should stay. Who's going to look after him?" Jessica reminds Sunny.

 

"Is that okay..dongsaeng?" Sunny inquires me.

 

"It will make me feel better" 

 

She smiles, and closes the door. I told her about voices I heard from my dream, she giggles when I said that she's the brightest light, is kind of embarrasing but it's an undeniable truth. My recovery doesn't take too much time, three days after I woke up, I get the permission to go home. Only Sunny that accompanies me when I get out from the hospital.

 

We don't go straight home, we go to SNSD dorm and somehow I know, there will be a pleasant surprise for me, somehow. And my guess was right, the girls cheer me because of my return, I don't know why I'm so happy. I was moved by the goodness in their heart and cry because of it. 

 

"Welcome back, Yukiya! Happy to see us again?" 

 

"Oh? Are you crying? Ooooh..you're still sweet even when you're crying!" Sooyoung hugs me.

 

The party lasts until night, and we had a lot of fun. Me and Sunny come back to our old house, It's a little bit messy because we haven't clean it properly since I got in the hospital. 

 

"Ehehe, sorry, I was taking care of you so....some things must be sacrificed,"

 

She doesn't even think of her own home when she's taking care for me, I thank god for giving me such bliss as her. 

 

"We'll clean it tommorow, I miss sleeping in my own room. Okay, Noona?"

 

"Okay, goodnight, Yukiya" then the day ends with happiness, I won't forget what happened to me and I'll always appreciate my family more, from now on.