Innermost Feelings

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya, Sunny and SNSD have came back from their long trip, but  there's a concert upcoming ahead! There's no time to rest since it's date in only day after after tomorrow. In Yukiya's innermost feeling, he wanted to find his lost parents which made Sunny concerned, Taeyeon gave an act on this too. What's the conclusion of the story?

 

Sunny's POV

 

Everyone arrived in front of my hotel safe and sound, they were amazed, seeing how luxurious the hotel is, exactly like Yukiya did, the difference is, they jumped in joy like kids, well, this is how SNSD like in real life, we seemed pretty, cool, and charismatic, but inside we're just like normal girls who like to hang out.

 

"Woaaah! Is this the place where you live all this time?" Yoona asked me.

 

"Yeah, don't you expect something like this all along?" I asked back.

 

"Well, who knew that someone as little as you like you would live in an enormous place like this, no one can tell of course" Taeyeon taunted me.

 

"What does that mean? We're only 2 cm difference Tae unnie!" I pouted while the others' laugh bursted.

 

"Anyway, let's get our things inside, we don't want the fans see us out here" Jessica suggested.

 

We accepted her suggestion and rushed to the reception desk, we stayed low so nobody can notice us, all of us wore blackglasses except Yukiya, he seemed modest to be hanging with us. We splited our room into three rooms, the first one is occupied by Seohyun, Yoona, and Yuri, the second one, the biggest one is occupied by Jessica, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Tiffany, while the last is occupied by Me, Yukiya, and Taeyeon.

 

"Ah, it feels good to come back here" I directly jumped on the bed.

 

"Ya, Sunny, we're not here for vacation, there's a concert 2 days from now"

 

"Yes, Yes, Taeyeon, I understand" I barely listen to her, I hate her lectures.

 

"But, don't overdo yourself, you have to rest well if you're going, arraso?" she sat on the bed.

 

"Arraso, Yukiya, you're coming like last time, right?" I asked dongsaeng.

 

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world" his enthuasiasm for watching our concert makes me happy.

 

"Let's grab dinner! Everyone's ready to dig in!" Sooyoung busted the door and makes us startled.

 

"Always on the move, Sooyoung" Taeyeon said with an unhappy face and left, dongsaeng and I  followed her around.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

The girls were waiting for us all along,  it seems they're very hungry after the trip to Sunnyday, I must be really thankful to them.  

 

"Let's eat!" the ten of us said that word at the same time.

 

We scattered to find some food, when I'm about to pick a meat, Taeyeon stood beside me to pick a , she stared at the food, while whispered to me.

 

"Maknae, after this, can I talk to you privately?"

 

"Sure, what do you want to talk about, anyway, Noona?" I wondered why she asked me.

 

"I'll tell you later" then she finished picking up food, and she left me wondered.

 

We had a fun time in the dinnerplace, everything's gone mad, they played with each other, and I realized we're the noisiest table around. We talked, laughed together. I retold the story I went with Sunny backing me up, the others can't believe what we've been through.

 

"Ya, there's nothing you can't do, can you Yukiya? You even found Soojin's brother! Can you believe it?" Sooyoung was impressed by my actions.

 

"It's nothing like I do everything on my own, without Sunny..." I held her hand who sat beside me "I may found nothing until now" I smiled at her with a happy face, she smiled back with a blush.

 

"Aww...so sweet, you're so lucky, Sunny! I wish I have a brother like you do" Hyoyeon said.

 

"So, what do you learn from this journey, Yukiya?" Yoona asked me.

 

"From Soojin's experience, I can tell that we can't give up on our dreams, anything's possible if we dare to dream something big, and we work hard for it! As for my case, finding my parents" 

 

Everyone stopped and some gulped, I wonder if I said something wrong? 

 

"...You still haven't give up on them?" Tiffany quietly, with fear I can feel, asked, maybe she's afraid to break my heart by mentioning my parents.

 

"Never" I said with confidence, the mood turned good again.

 

"Let's cheer for Yukiya's success!" Sooyoung suggested a cheer.

 

We raised our glasses, and Sooyoung said,

 

"For our maknae, Yukiya, who has succeeded giving his girlfriend a new life" I became embarrased as they said that Soojin is my girlfriend, but I keep my glass up.

 

"And...for our dreams! HWAITING!" we hit each other's glasses and drank our beverages, all of us smiled, except Sunny, I wonder why. After a while, we're finished with our dinner, as soon as I stood up, Taeyeon pulled my hand, I just happen to remembered that she called me earlier.

 

We're alone in the hallway, Taeyeon started to spoke with a serious face.

 

"This conversation, the sooner the better, Yukiya. Let me say one thing" 

 

"What is it?" I became afraid when she said that.

 

"Please, do not make our Sunny, worry about you anymore, you realized that she's sick lately, right? If this goes on, her body may not make it" she said with a high tone.

 

"What do you mean, Noona?" I back down a little bit.

 

"Sigh, okay, what I mean is...please, take care of yourself more often, you always act rashly while Sunny's always there to protect you, it may not hurt you, but what about Sunny who stood by your side all this time? Did you ever think about her?"

 

I fell silent for seconds, it's true, I've always been a nuisance to her, I just realized this a moment ago, now that she mentioned it, I became even more guilty.

 

"What...What should I do? Tell me, Taeyeon" My body shivered, the more the conversation prolonged, the more I remembered about times she fell down because of me.

 

"I knew from the first place when I let Sunny go to Japan with you, this will happen, that's why I opposed her decision to come with you, I know that it's not your will that Sunny wanted to came along, but as a sister, it's not what she wants, it's what she must do, as your older sister, as your guardian"

 

She's right, she's absolutely right, I don't know how to react at this moment.

 

"Not to mention, she's way too overprotective about you, because she felt that you'll be down and on your own when she's not there, that's why she always try to protect you..."

 

"Enough..." I whispered.

 

"Can't you understand her much better, Yukiya? I know you have been through hard times..."

 

"I SAID ENOUGH!!" I yelled loudly at her, I don't want to hear anymore about Sunny, it's hurting me inside. I tried to run away from her, but her reaction was fast, she took my hand and...she hugged me.

 

"I know that you're upset about what I said, Mianhe,Yukiya. I just want you to realize how important you are to her, and I don't know how much longer she can stand like this, she has to take care of you, she has group activities and some other stuffs, if you were in her position, what will you do?" 

 

I gave a thought while releasing tears, I can't hold on much longer, it's hurt, and...ah, I can't think anymore, I just want to cry on Taeyeon now.

 

"Mianhe, Yukiya, this may hurts, but it's true. From now on, don't just lean on Sunny, you have eight amazing Noonas you can lean on, and that includes me, if you have any problem, just tell me, arraso?" she said with confidence.

 

"Arraso, Noona, I'll try" I wiped my tears but still hugging the shorter girl.

 

Suddenly I saw Sunny, I released Taeyeon the moment I saw her. She said something I can't clearly heard, but all I can hear is :

 

"I can't believe it"

 

"Sunny, wait!" Taeyeon chased Sunny who ran away, leaving me behind. Oh my...what did I do? Did she misunderstood me when she saw me hugging Taeyeon? Gosh...

 

I went to my room alone, there's no Sunny nor Taeyeon. Everything remained silent...I slept alone in this dark hours..regretting about what I've done.