Controversial New Life

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

The group has arrived in Seoul, Sunny decides to live separately with the others, but she has no  intention of leaving the group, but the other SNSDs are thinking differently. Could this be the end for Sunny with SNSD?

 

Yukiya's POV 

 

Sunny's asleep, I try to wake her up because we're almost arriving to Seoul 

 

"Noona, Noona, wake up, we're almost there" I try to wake her up softly

 

"Uuum...Yuki, are we there yet??" she wakes up with a weird face

 

"Yes we are, that's why we should get ready" 

 

"Uum...okay, I go wash my face, You pack up everything first okay?" then she left ot the restroom

 

Hmm...although she said I should pack up mu things, there aren't a lot of things that I belong. Okay, maybe I should help to packing her things. While I'm cleaning her things, I see a picture of her with SNSD, they look so happy together...I get a feeling that I might be a burden to her, after all she's a famous artist, if she has me that means her life is getting more and more of trouble, will I be any good for her?

 

"Yuki, let me finish this" she continues my work.

 

The plane lands safe and sound, I'm a bitnervous because I'm going to start a whole new life here with my new sister. When we get off from the plane, Sunny happily invites me to the SNSD dorm "Yuki! You should go to our house, I'm sure you'll like it."

 

I'm thinking about the other girl, would they be okay if there's me around? So I ask Taeyeon secretly "Taeyeon, is it okay if I go there?"

 

"Of course! Don't mind Yukiya." she replies with confidence, but after she said that, the faces and the atmosphere of the others suddenly change, I'm a little bit afraid.

 

We go to SNSD dorm, and it's really huge.

 

"It feels good to be home." Sooyoung expresses her happiness.

 

"It's wonderful isn't it, Yukiya?" Yoona asks me, but I'm still amazed by what's inside.

 

"Huh? Yeah, Yoona. It's amazing, really. I can't believe you girl live in a place like this" I just happen to notice Yoona.

 

"I'm glad you like it"

 

"Yuki, let's go out for a walk" Sunny doesn't even show some interest in her  home, I wonder about her condition 

 

"Is it okay, Noona? Aren't you tired from the long trip?"

 

"No, Sunny should be fine I'm sure, now why don't you show around Seoul to Yukiya? After all he's going to stay for a while" Taeyeon  insists and pushes the both of us outside. The two of us feel weirded by her attitude.

 

We go outside for a walk and do some sightseeing, Sunny asks me a weird question "Do you want to see our house?"

 

"Our house? I didn't know we have one."

 

"Come with me." She takes my hand and we arrive in front of an apartment.

 

"This is it, the place where we're going to stay while you're on Seoul"

 

I'm happy but I'm also sad, because I fear that Sunny's life would be more miserable when I'm with her

 

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy?" Sunny reads my expression very well.

 

"Nothing, Noona. I just can't believe I can finally live " I lie "But what about the girls?"

 

"They'll be fine" and she sends a big, bright smile with that cute expression of hers. Suddenly she stops as she is about to enter the apartment.

 

"Oh my! I forgot to bring my cellphone. You wait here okay? I'll be back in minutes."

 

"Okay, don't make me wait too long." then she runs off. I wait in front of the apartment quietly.

 

Sunny's POV

 

"Oh bother, why did I forgot something that important?" I run as fast as I can, I don't want to make Yukiya wait too long for me. As soon as I arrive, I go to my room and take my cellphone, but something's not right, there's no voice in here. What're the girls doing? Taeyeon isn't in our room either.

 

In all of sudden, I hear little sounds like whispers, I hope it's not something bad. I approach the sound slowly. It came from Yoona/Yuri's place. The situation feels tense. They're talking seriously...I've heard them say my name and Yukiya's.

 

"So it's decided, the eight of us shall explain this to manager." Then Taeyeon comes out through the door, and she's a bit surprised  when she sees me.

 

"Su..Sunny? What're you doing here? Where's Yukiya?"

 

"That's my line, what are you unnies talking about?"

 

"No..nothing!"

 

"Then why did you say my name and Yukiya's?"

 

"Th...that's--"

 

"Answer me!"

 

She looks down for a second, then she looks at the ohter members face, they all nod. I think they agree to tell the truth to me.

 

"Come here, we'll explain you everything." 

 

"Now, tell me, what are you doing here?!" I'm a bit angry because they kept something from me, this has never happened before.

 

They explaine the whole thing, from the idea of separating themselves from me, to the suggestion that I leave SNSD

 

"That's absurd! I will never leave you nor will I leave Yukiya, and that's final!" I'm so furious, I can't control myself.

 

"That's a choice you have to make," Yuri says heartlessly

 

"Why? Is it impossible to live with you both?!"

 

"What? Do you want a secretive life? Hiding Yukiya from the press? THen what about us?! Is it going to be SNSD without Lee Soon-Kyu?! What about the boy himself? Is it really for the best?!" Taeyeon yells at me.

 

I take a deep breath, thinking quietly and ask them. "If...If I choose to stay with you, what're you going to do with Yukiya?"

 

"We have no choice but too--"

 

Sooyoung hissed, " Jessica!"

 

"To what?! Leave him again in the orphanage? Do you know what that boy has gone through, wouldn't it be too heartbreaking if he hear all this?! I can't believe how selfish you are!" I run off, I don't want to see them again, but Sooyoung stops me.

 

""Calm down! The others don't mean that," Sooyoung tries to explain everything, but I refuse to listen to her.

 

"And you! After all those thing you've said back then, you said that Yukiya won't be needing me anymore, did you mean that I just to leave him?! You're just the same, I can trust you no more, unnie" my words are cold as ice, but why should I care, how could they do this to me?

 

"Sunny, wait!" i ignore Sooyoung's order and just continue to run.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

 I wait for a long time but Sunny doesn't show a sign that she's coming back, when I'm about to go back, I see Sunny's crying while running to me, she holds me tight while crying endlessly.

 

"Noona, what happened? Why are you crying?" I hold her back

 

"Don't leave me, please...don't leave me Yuki...I need you"

 

I can't answer her, after all someday I'll be leaving her even I',m not sure when, I hold her tightly to make sure she's okay "Don't cry, Noona"