Awaken Dream

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

It's the day that Yukiya and SNSD have to come back to Seoul, Yukiya and Seohyun are having an awkward time, and Sunny begun to doubt about her decisions.

Yukiya's POV

The sun is rolling high, I wake up from my sleep but, something's strange, I don't hear any mumblings, Sunny's not in her bed anymore. I wash my face and do some streching, then I go downstairs, I check on Banzai, as yesterday, there's Seohyun grooming him, but this time there's also Sunny.

 

"Hello Yukiya" Sunny give me a morning greet and kiss on the forehead, "Are you feeling better now?" 

 

"Yes, Noona" I talk to Sunny, but my sights are set on Seohyun's face, I turn my face that's going red, and I take a look for a second and Seohyun did the same too. Sunny curiously ask "What's gotten into you two?" 

 

"Nothing!" we yell at Sunny at the same time. 

 

"Hmmm...okay, Yuki, as yesterday" she snaps her finger, points on the dorm, I think she means that I have to do the same thing as yesterday.

 

"I know, oh by the way, Thank you Seohyun" I thank her in different meanings, not just because she's grooming Banzai, I don't hear her reply because I go to the dorm quickly.

 

Seohyun's POV

 

Oh brother, did my face turned red? geez, I can't control my own feelings. He resembles "him" so much, but why do I fall to him so easily? Oh dear...

 

"What's wrong Seohyun? Your face is all red" Sunny asks me

 

"Oh it's nothing unnie, it's just I'm not used to the high temperature of Thailand" I'm no good at lying.

 

"I see, well I'm not used to it too you know" as for Sunny, she's no good at telling some is lying

 

I put on some courage to ask her about Yukiya's inner  information "Unnie, how old is Yukiya?

 

"Hm, he told me he's...16" 

 

16! Oh, he's 3 years older than me, that makes more similarity...

 

"Why do you ask about it?" I'm afraid that Sunny's suspicious of me.

 

"It's just, if we know each other well, it would be better for the both of us right?" I talked in the wrong way

 

"Oh, okay, is there anything else you want to ask?" she's so sincere

 

I asked a lot of things from his past until to his current conditions right now. I bravely ask Sunny because it seems that she doesn't realize a thing, well I hope it's true or if she finds out...

 

Taeyeon comes out and say "Girls, get ready, we'll leave soon"

 

Then Sunny and I rush to the dorm, get ourselves ready. I thank Sunny because she answered my questions, it's kinda awakward, though.

 

Sunny's POV

 

There's something strange about Seohyun, she ask me a  lot about Yukiya. Does she....likes him? Well, it's not that odd because Yukiya's personality is the kind that girls like. Well, thinking about it right now won't help a thing, maybe I should just ask her in person.

 

Yukiya is set, he prepares everything so early. 

 

"Noona, your things are scattered everywhere,  shall I clean it up for you?" he asks politely

 

"No! Please let me do it myself. a" he acts more mature than I do, I'm a little bit embarrased "Are you done Yukiya? If you are maybe you should go outside for a while, I want to cleap up this mess" 

 

He nods, and leaves the room.

 

"Aigoo...this is such a mess" I grumble while cleaning up the room, in the meantime, I found someone's picture, I think it belongs to Yukiya. The picture contains Yukiya, Ahjumma, and Ahjussi, The picture's kinda wet, I can dream that Yukiya's looking at this picture while crying, I'm sure he misses his family a lot. what should I do? Am I just holding him back?

 

"Sunny! Aren't you done yet?! Don't doze off!" Sooyoung scolds me as she is my mother

 

"Arraso!" I take her orders directly, and the picture falls away to the floor. Sooyoung picks it up 

 

"Hee? Who is this?" Sooyoung wonders about the picture

 

"Hey, give it back! It's Yukiya's family picture" I take it from Sooyoung's hand by force.

 

"Relax kiddo, I was just about to give it back to you. But, how come Yukiya's picture is in your hand?"

 

"He must've dropped it, I think" I continue to clean up the mess

 

"Hmm...that reminds me, what happened to Yukiya's father and mother?" her last words makes me stop moving.

 

"Unnie, please don't talk about them in front of Yukiya okay?" I stop cleaning the room, and sit nicely beside Sooyoung "The truth is, the whereabouts of Yuki's parents are still unknown. Yuki may never talk about them, but I believe he's still eager searching for them. What I'm afraid is..."

 

"What are you afraid of?"

 

"I'm afraid that I'm just holding him back, I thought that he should stick with me all the time so I can protect him from any harm, but what if he chooses to search for them in Japan? What if he doesn't want to stay with me? Thinking of it makes me scared sometimes..."

 

"You did nothing wrong Sunny, you're just thinking what's best for him, but it's not a bad idea if you ask him about what's best for him, now why don't we discuss this later, we must get ready" She stands up and leaving the room

 

"Oh, just one thing, about the little boy.." she shows up once more

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Don't think he always needs you, he's stronger than you think" she puts a nice smile

 

Her words makes me think even more about him, well, I'm done cleaning! Oh...I forgot about Yukiya's picture, what should I do with this? He might've forgotten about this picture. so I'll just keep it with my belongings and give it to him later, speak of the devil, the person itself comes to my room

 

"Are you done?" 

 

"Yes, i'm all set" 

 

"Well, let's go, the others are waiting for us" he takes all of his belongings

 

"Oh ...Yukiya..." I'm about to give him the picture, but there's something I want to ask him.

 

"Hm? What is it, Noona?" my words have stopped him from leaving the room.

 

"Are you...happy to be with me? Is it what you wish for?"

 

"Being with you is a dream when I'm not sleeping, Sunny" he smiles brightly, I keep the picture, thinking that he should stick with me, so I can protect him...for now, I know we couldn't be together for a lifetime but I'll treasure this moment...forever.

 

The both of us go downstairs and the girls are waiting, the ten of us go directly to the airport and fly straight to Seoul. I sit next to Yukiya, this is going to be a long trip, I better go to sleep...