It's So Nyuh Shi Dae!

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya has found himself a new sister who loved him wholeheartedly. Well, this is not the end of the story, he's about to embark to a new world with her sister. Please keep reading! :D

 

Yukiya's POV

"Yuki...Yuki....wake up, we're almost there" I hear Sunny's voice, it's morning already and I'm still in the plane.

 

"Good morning, are you having a good night sleep?" she asks me fondly

 

"Yeah, I guess" my mind is still half asleep

 

"Get everything ready, we're almost there"

 

"Attention to all passengers, we will be reaching Bangkok in couple of minutes. Please put your seat bealts on and turn off all your electronic stuffs" 

 

What did she say? Bangkok? "Aren't we heading to Seoul, Noona?" I ask Sunny curiously

 

"Well, we will go to Seoul later, but I have a concert with my dear friends here. Didn't ahjussi tell you about me?"

 

That reminds me, he did mention that Sunny is a famous singer in South Korea. I barely know about Korean musics so maybe I'll just come along and see her concert, I want to know my sister's ability too.

 

After couple of minutes, the plane lands safely. Me and Sunny take out our luggages and Banzai. Wow, from the airport I can see an enormous view of Bangkok, it has a great scenery. In the midst of my admiration, Sunny put on her sunglasses, I wonder why?

 

"We must leave this airport quickly, Yukiya. And stay low" she say  it to me like she's a wanted criminal

 

"Okay" I reply seriously, I feel like I'm being a super-spy. 

 

"Hee? Isn't that So Nyuh Shi Dae's Sunny?" one person says that and make Sunny stops her movement, and one word comes out from "Run"

 

We dash through the speed of life, she doesn't look at the road at all. We take ourselves to the cab, and Sunny give the driver's the address, we pant at the cab.

 

"Geez, why did we ran after all?" 

 

"Sorry, you know....your sister is a very famous artist, my dear friends are too. Hehe" she says it proudly, and it makes me wonder "Who are your "dear friends" to be exacly?"

 

"You'll know soon, they're very eager to meet you" her words makes me wonder even more.

 

We have arrived to our destination, and...wow, the dorm is huge! I can't tell what kind of people would live here. Sunny tells me to hide behind her, as she rings the bell

 

"Annyeonghaseo, who is it?" a girl's voice come ot from the interphone

 

"Annyeonghaseo unnie, it's me, Sunny, please open the door"

 

"Arraso" 

 

The door opens, there's a pretty girl open it up for us. She's very tall and skinny, what's her name? I can't wait to know

 

"Sooyoung unnie...I'm sorry I'm late"

 

"Ya! You were suppose to be here an hour ago! The others are worried about you!" her tones are quite high, 

 

"I'm terribly sorry Unnie, because I'm late i want to show you a present" Sunny smiles

 

"What present?"

 

Then Sunny shows me in front of her and say "Jjang! My dongsaeng Yukiya!"

 

"Oh....you found him after all?! I can't believe you Sunny! You're the sweetest! Aww...he's so cute, please come in Yukiya" the girl shows me the way kindly, I'm kinda happy.

 

"Everyone! I'm back!" Sunny tells about her comeback loudly, and there are girls sitting in the sofa, I count them all one...two...three.....seven, there a seven of'em. Oh my you can't imagine what I'm seeing, they are all nothing but angels, they are so pretty! 

 

"Sunny! Finally you're home" one of the girls hugs her, and she stares at me "Who is this? Is this..." 

 

"Yes, my dongsaeng Yukiya! Yuki, Introduce yourself please"

 

"Ah yes" I bow and say "Konnichiwa, watashiwa Yukiya desu" I speak unconciously in Japanese, I wonder if they understand? Because I'm still nervous to meet these girls

 

"Aw..he's so polite Sunny, konnichiwa watashiwa Sooyoung desu" the girl that opened up the door replied me in Japanese, so her name is Sooyoung.

 

The other girls introduce themselves too, their names are Taeyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Jessica, and Yuri. I will try to memorize that. Sooyoung hugs me unexpectedly 

 

"Yukiiiii....you're so cute, would you mind become my dongsaeng instead?" 

 

"Hands off Unnie! He's all mine" Sunny snatch me into her arms right away, she hugs me with love and care.

 

"I wouldn't mind become both" I joke a little to warms up the moment

 

"Yuki..! Am I not enough for you?? " Sunny frowns but it's a joke after all

 

"Oh you should be more careful Yukiya, we know your Sunny more than anyone else. She's a childish one, sometimes her childish behavior makes me want to punch her, if you're irritated too, don't hesitate to call me to punch her, okay?" Jessica says that and everybody's full of laughter

 

Sunny explains what happen in Japan, how did she found me, and the other stories that need to be told. But, Taeyeon say panickly "Ya! Guys it's almost the time for the show! We have to get ready and the others spreads, they're busy making up now. Meanwhile, I sit on the sofa alone, kinda awkward that I have to be in part of this situation.

 

"Yuki, I will give you this ticket, this is the ticket for our show. You must watch us! You must see what your Unnies are made of" Sunny hand over the ticket of the show, and she tells me to go earlier because she's going into the show later with her group. So I take a cab and go earlier than the girls.

 

The show is full of people, I can hardly breathe. There are lots and lots of people, I wonder how's this SNSD become very famous, the showroom is enormous too. 

 

The show is starting, and the crowds cheer and they like go crazy for it. I sit in the front, the members come out one by one and everytime they hear one of the SNSD's members name, the louder they get. I'm suprised to see Sunny, she's even prettier than before, although she's pretty already, I can't help but to be grateful to have a sister like her.

 

The show itself is spectacular and ridicolously good, their dances, songs are very touching, although I don't understand them but I can feel the music. Suddenly, during talking time, the presenter come next to me and say "Wow! We've got a male fan here! Tell me, who's your favorite member?" 

 

My surroundings become very silent, they're all paying attention to me, including the girls, I, of couse proudly and wholeheartedly say "Sunny" and the whole concert gone wild

 

"Sarangheyo Yukiya!" Sunny yells to me, but the fans didn't hear it, only the other members. Then the show ends up very quickly, maybe I was enjoying it too much, I can't believe what I've been through tonight.

 

Sunny's POV

I'm too happy that Yukiya said that, I cry because I was moved by his sincere heart, he's just too kind. 

 

"He's really something, isn't he?" Tiffany asks me

 

"Yup he is" 

 

After we're done with the meeting, Yukiya's standing in front of the building, bringing flowers, I ask him about the flowers and he reply 

 

"To my sister, from your lifetime fan. Yukiya Hikari" 

 

I hug him instantly because he's so sweet, I can't believe this guy was left alone in Japan. I cry again in joy, while he smiles when he's hugging me and rubbing my hair. We release each other from that sweet moment because everyone is making an "awe" face, we're both blushing about what just happened, haha.

 

The ten of us go home, and we go to our rooms, I share my room with Yukiya and prepare him a futon because he says that it's more comfortable for him to sleep in futon (traditional japanese bed) I give him a goodnight kiss in his forehead and say "Goonight, dongsaeng. I love you"

 

"Goodnight Noona, I love you too" he reply kindly