Once More

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya has rejected Seohyun, but the bonds between them have grown stronger. Now, Yukiya's about to embark to his countryland, with Sunny on his side. They're about to find the lost residents of Sunnyday, will they succeed?

 

Sunny's POV

 

RING RING RING! RING RING RING! The alarm wake me up at exactly 7 o'clock, it's rare for me to use alarm but today is special, I won't wake up late, Yukiya will not be pleased if I do that. Even though I wake up early, that boy is too excited, he woke up earlier than I do, at 5. He said that he can't sleep because he kept thinking about his home, his friends, and...Seohyun. That mind of his can blow any seconds if he keeps thinking  like that.

 

"Sunny Noona, I've prepared the breakfast, eat up" he prepares a seat for me.

 

"Sure, thank you, Yukiya" I sit still.

 

"At what time we're going, noona?" 

 

"around 11, if I'm not mistaken" 

 

"Okay" he continues to eat. 

 

I'm thinking we should say goodbye to unnies, but I'm worried about Seohyun as well, what will she do? After he rejected her and now he's about to leave her, poor maknae. Still I can't only keep Seohyun in mind, Sooyoung will be angry if we leave without saying anything.

 

"Dongsaeng, we should stop by at the dorm, we'll have to say goodbye."

 

"Arraso" He's speaking more and more korean now.

 

We go shortly after breakfast, we're lucky they're complete, none of them have to attend on any schedule at this time, I think they're expecting us.

 

"Yukiya, please come home safe and sound, okay?" Sooyoung says.

 

"Will you be okay? Isn't it dangerous out there? Do you reallhy have to go?" Yoona holds him.

 

"Ya, Yoona-shi, Yukiya isn't a kid anymore. He's got himself a mission" Hyoyeon scolds Yoona for treating Yuki as a child, actually I'm more agree with Yoona, I still think that going to Japan is not a very good idea.

 

"Don't worry Yoona noona, the first place I'll visit when I get home is this dorm, it's a promise" He clears away all our worries.

 

"Sunny, take a good care of Yukiya, arraso?" Taeyeon asks me to do a favor, well I'll do it anyway even if she doesn't ask. It is my responsibility.

 

"Arraso, unnie" 

 

"Where's Seohyun?" Tiffany wonders.

 

Then suddenly Seohyun comes out from her room, then walks toward Yukiya. 

 

"Thank you"

 

"For what?" Yukiya inquires.

 

"For everything, for all the courage you gave to me. This isn't goodbye, right?" she smiles.

 

"Of course, oh by the way, I know I've hassled you enough, girls. But can I ask you a favor?"

 

"What is it? Tell us"  Yuri asks.

 

"Can you keep an eye for Banzai while I'm away? If it troubles you then I'll take him to Japan" he politely asks.

 

"No problem dongsaeng, we'll take care of him."

 

The we wave goodbye, Banzai's still barking in front of the dorm, maybe he doesn't want to lose Yukiya. Of course, those two have never been apart until now. Yukiya stops and kneels in front of Banzai, grooming him for farewell.

 

"Banzai, I'll be back in no time, now you can stay with Seohyun, be a good boy, okay? Don't worry, I'll say hi for Soojin and Akagi for you."

 

That dog frowns as if he understands what's Yukiya saying, I'm amazed by their closeness with each other. Then we really leave this time.

 

Seohyun's POV

 

I come closer to Banzai who keeps barking to the direction where Yukiya goes and squat.

 

"Banzai, he'll be back, I'm certain of it. I believe in him, what about you?"

 

"Woof" he barks in a low voice

 

Yukiya's POV

 

On our way to airport, I see the beautiful sceneries of Seoul and enjoy it while I can, because I don't know when I'm going back here. I look at Sunny who's looking at the window too, I think about her, I know stopping her means nothing, but I want to try on something.

 

"Noona, you sure you want to come along? Danger's no stranger there, are you ready for that? Besides you just got out from the hospital"

 

"I'll follow you wherever you will go, let it be pleasant or unpleasant place, I have to make sure you're safe. I've almost lost you twice, it will never happen again in the future." I smile because she's strenghthening her heart already. She may have chosen to stay, but he chooses to suffer with me, how graceful her heart is.  

 

We get on the plane, and I say to myself.

 

"Home, I will never be complete without you, please let me find you, once more"