You'll Be In My Heart, Always

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

The saddest part of the story finally came! It's night-before and the separation day. They're going to leave their last impressions about each other, although it seems their they seem to live together forever, distance keeps them apart, like always, the end is always bittersweet. The bonds between them still, is unbreakable through time and space. Who could have guessed, that they...have to say goodbye!"

 

Author's Note : I suggest the reader plays their saddest musics of their life in the separation part, because it will help you to get teary over this :P enjoy!

 

Writer's POV 

 

Soon after the encouraging hug by the two siblings, they went straight to the hotel, the atmosphere between them is a little bit awkward because they didn't know what to say in the last minutes. Back in the hotel, Taeyeon was already laying on her bed, Sunny gave the usual forehead kiss for goodnight to Yukiya, she said to herself that she'll missing that activity. The night's getting darker, but the two can't sleep, they can't found out why, either it's because of excitement or sadness, suddenly Sunny talked to Yukiya.

 

"Yukiya, you can't sleep as well can you? I can hear sounds of your moving body." she guessed, afterall, Yukiya was making noises that everybody could hear if they listen carefully, only Taeyeon that kept her beauty sleep.

 

"Yeah..I'm excited about tomorrow, so I can't sleep, there are lots of things in my mind right now." he stated, actually, instead of excitement, part of him kept telling that most likely, he is sad, he's going to say goodbye to her one and only sister in couple of hours, despite she's not his blood sister, Yukiya thought that she's the real one, he didn't know if there's any girl who is willing to take care of him without complaining or protesting. 

 

Sunny jumped out from her bed and apporached Yukiya. She asked him something she hasn't ask before.

 

"Can I sleep with you? I feel the same way as you do so it may help the both of us to go to sleep, right?" she suggested to Yukiya, her real motive was to get closer to Yukiya tonight, but she kept reasoning to herself that she needs to be strong for tomorrow, so if she wants to cry, she will cry her heart out now.

 

"..Sure" Yukiya hesistantly agreed, even though Yukiya is Sunny's little brother, they never shared the same bed before. 

 

"Good boy" she rubbed Yukiya's hair, them moment she put Yukiya's blanket on her, everything was silent as before, their mind have tons of topic to talk about, but they can't pull it off, because the two was waiting for each other to start.

 

"How are you feeling?" finally Sunny encouraged herself to take the first move.

 

"Isn't that suppose to be my line?" Yukiya annoyingly replied, he stared at the dark ceiling, his eyes were getting used to the dark. At those ceiling his mind projected many things, like, the day they met, days that they've gone through together and things that he wish to do together with Sunny, but these things were never really happen.

 

"Yah! I asked you first so I suppose you answer earlier!" Sunny shouted through the dark, Yukiya shushed her right away because she might wake somebody up. Luckily, Taeyeon stayed asleep deeply, her exhaustion of her activites today managed to kept her snoring.

 

"Mianhe...I was getting too emotional, I'm too excited I suppose." Sunny reasoned in her whisper, she said what she felt, her heartbeat was racing faster, it's either because of she's going to Paris or the concert, soon, that goodbye of her will be the sign of forever separation with her little brother she loved most.

 

"I understand, it's my fault for asking you back. Speaking about what I feel...I feel happy..but I'm sad also" Yukiya stated calmly in a low voice.

 

"Happy and sad? What makes you think so?" Sunny asked, she expected the sad word, but a happy feeling in his heart never even crossed her mind. She began to think wrongly that Yukiya is happy for leaving her adopted sister.

 

"First of all, why I'm feeling happy. I feel happy because from now on, I have to be independent, I have to walk on my own legs from tomorrow. I'll become even a stronger person in the future that didn't need to call your help all the time. Experience with you girls is something I will cherish in the future, after this is over, the first thing I'm going to do is to help those people who suffered because of the disaster that needs my help, I'm lucky enough to have been found enough by you, but not all that's suffering as I am is as lucky as I am." Yukiya exclaimed his gratitude towards her sisters.

 

"Oh, now I see why, talk about an independent guy, huh? I can see that you'll be something far better than I imagine, you'll see." Sunny said, her heart ached a bit when Yukiya said he could be standing on his own after this, that means she's holding him back on his progress of change.

 

"Really? I hope so, though. Finally, why I am feeling sad, it's a rhetorical question, but I'll answer it anyway. I'm sad I have to leave you girls, especially you, Sunny. I thought we would live together as a family for a lifetime, but it is impossible after all, I expected this was coming, but never this fast. I...I wish I can stay longer...I wish I can be more useful to all of you, all I ever do is bothering you girls with your lives. If only I can repay back what you did to me, although, I realize, there's no effort I can make that is compared to yours, your love is the greatest gift I ever had. I hope even though we will living different lives from now on, I hope we won't forget about each other" Yukiya replied with an almost-crying sound, deep down, he is afraid that his request was impossible, these girls encountered thousands of people and he's only part of it, his eyes were glassed over his powerlessness.

 

"Don't feel bad of yourself, you know we won't forget any single thing about you. I mean, how could we? We've passed many days together and you're part of us already. And guess what? You've done more than enough to us, you give us an irreplacable bond with each other once again. An eye for an eye, a love for a love, your love constantly supported us, we might say you're the closest supporter to us, who knew us better than you? There are times we quarelled with each other, but let it be, those moments are irreplaceable. Here, don't cry, you're an important person to the nine of us, and you should know it." Sunny assured Yukiya with kind words, and offered him a hug.

 

"Noona..thank you...thank you so much." Yukiya, was touched by her words and hugged her back, rested his head on Sunny's chest, Sunny rubbed Yukiya's hair in return. Both of them were crying, but Sunny hid it well from Yukiya.

 

"I'm the one who should thank you..dongsaeng, you're the most wonderful gift that I've ever received, if only we can repeat good times we had together, I'm sure you can be the happiest sibling on earth...I love you, Yukiya, I love you so much.." Sunny confessed tearily.

 

"I already am, Sunny noona, I wonder how my life will turn if you didn't manage to get me in the past, I'm sure I will still walking in the dark right now. Thank you for giving me a family, love and life, you're the greatest sister I've ever had. I love you too, as much as you do." Yukiya confessed back, the both stayed silent in that position just like they did back in Disneyland, and together, they sleep peacefully in each others' arms...

 

-One Day Later-

 

"Sunny...Sunny...wake up" A faint sound came to Sunny's ears while she felt someone's shaking her body, she rubbed her eyes upon waking up from Yukiya's bed. It was Taeyeon who woke her up, as usual, she's up early and refreshed. 

 

"Taeng? What is it...?" she asked with a half-awoke mind, part of her was still sleeping, she is a bit exhausted because she went to bed later than she used to, because of the fusion of excitement and sadness, she couldn't sleep properly.

 

"What do you mean what is it? It's morning already and we should be prepared for our flight! What have you done last night, really? You moved to Yukiya's mattress and both of your pillows are wet." she pouted. Taeyeon pretended to pout in front of Sunny to show her unhappiness towards how late Sunny woke up. Meanwhile, Sunny stared at the pillows that Taeyeon was talking about, it was, indeed wet, fillied with brines of the two. As soon as she discovered it, she flipped the bed to the other side, then again, Taeyeon has seen it, what's the point hiding it?

 

"I know, you guys must have cried all night long, right? Your eyes is puffy and so does Yukiya's, and there's still water on Yukiya's cheek. IS that the reason? Don't need to hide from me, we know you too well, Sunny." Taeyeon analyzed, her points hit jackpots completely. Sunny turned and saw the water on  Yukiya's cheek that Taeyeon mention, Sunny used his hand to wipe those tears off Yukiya's face.

 

"Yes, we have, unnie. We cried our heart out until the end." Sunny stated timidly, she recalled what happened last night.

 

"That's good to hear, so no more hard feelings on letting him go, yes? Are you finally ready to hand your little brother to someone's who is really responsible of him?" Taeyeon asked with an alluring smile while sitting on the side of the bed, she felt happy that Sunny has grown to be a matured-mind lady.

 

"Yes, more than anything, I've prepared all my life for this. There's time to let go, isn't there, unnie? I will always remember him and keep the memories all my life. It's a promise I made to myself." Sunny stated, her heart ached once again, but she has to bear it, soon, the plane which will part those two will bring new lives to those two.

 

"Music to my ears, anyway, get ready, the plane will depart soon, the others are packing up as well, so you should do the same, wake Yukiya up, he won't want to miss the flight of his sisters. I'll leave you two alone since I'm packed up already." then Taeyeon went out from the room, after Taeyeon setting off from the room, Sunny woke Yukiya up slowly, but he refused to listen. Then Yukiya felt a soft lips on his head, after the forehead kiss that Sunny gave, Yukiya  cama back to the real world.

 

"Good morning, noona" Yukiya smiled at Sunny wholeheartedly.

 

"Good morning, baby, are you ready to say goodbye to your sisters?" Sunny asked while rubbing Yukiya's face, his soft skin made her hesitate to leave, but it must be done, it's her last mission.

 

"More than anything." he claimed.

 

"So..do I have the honour to use the bathroom first?" Sunny asked as if she's going to ask a prince, Yukiya laughed upon how Sunny requested to use the bathroom. 

 

"Ahaha, Sunny, you sound like you're facing an emperor, you're really funny aren't you?" Yukiya joked. Sunny pouted as she received Yukiya's comment about her behaviour.

 

"Yah! I was just trying to be polite and nice during our last moments! Never mind, I'm going to use it and I don't take no as an answer, you laughed at me already so why should I bother?" Sunny turned her back on Yukiya, when she's only a step away to the bathroom, Yukiya stopped her.

 

"Wait! Arasso, arasso, I'm so sorry for laughing at you, I didn't mean it. Now...do I get the honour to get a hug from my sister? I'm dying to get it." Yukiya winked at Sunny, she can only smile and ran towards Yukiya, gave him another assuring warm hug like she always does, both of them spared the moment, enjoying the warmness of each other. 

 

Then the two finally broke the hug and started to pack things up. When the other's bathing, the other one packed up, and vice versa. They cracked jokes to light things up, to reduce the sadness that they soon will have to overcome. Thirty minutes passed and they sighed over their exhaustion of packing up, they didn't have many things, but there are small things the two shared with each other such thing as cups that have same patterns, both of them packed them carefully. In the end, Sunny and Yukiya managed to finish packing up timely.

 

"Are you ready? The others are." As soon as they finished packing, Taeyeon came up from the door at the right time, then Sunny and yukiya smiled at each other and tell their sister they are fully prepared for the flight and the check-out from the hotel.

 

"Yukiya, let's go, the others are waiting, including your mom and dad." Sunny suggested as she saw Yukiya's touching the walls of the room. Sunny put her suitcase on the floor and approached her little brother.

 

"What is it?" Sunny wondered why Yukiya's acting weirdly and kept silent.

 

"I wonder..will there be a day that I will share room with you again? Since this is the last time, I want to feel the very atmosphere." Sunny was touched and ended up wondering also, this is indeed the last time they'll share room, they lived together until now, and always, they share the same room, both of them never complaint against this matter, none of them asked for privacy, in fact, they enjoyed it, they feel secured everytime they do it. 

 

"There will be, it's a promise. I will visit your house, or you could visit us, then, I'll be happy to share again. I can foresee it, really." Sunny wondered why she stated such confident words, it was not more than just expectation, but her senses told her that they'll be able to meet again, sooner or later.

 

"Yeah, you're right. Come on, they are waiting downstairs I suppose" Yukiya began lifting his suitcase again and Sunny did the same thing. Leaving the last joint space of their extraordinary journey. They checked out after the twelve of them gathered in the lobby, Sunny felt nostalgic all of sudden, she felt nostalgic about things that brought her here, the very first message from Yukiya, and all other things, who knew that she would be checking out with her brother right now. They even invited Banzai along to the airport.

 

In the car, Yukiya did the same as always, he leaned his head on Sunny's shoulder while Sunny leaned hers on Yukiya's head, the only difference was, none of them were sleeping, they chatted and laughed until they arrived to the airport. Unexpectedly, Yukiya received a text message from Taeyeon, he wondered at first why Taeyeon even bother to texted him when she can say her piece on the airport later on.

 

"Yukiya, I want to give you a goodbye present, when I make an excuse later, you better follow me or you'll be sorry!"

 

Her message sounded more like a threating letter more than the one who said will give a present, Yukiya didn't have the courage to argue with Taeyeon's order, he has to get his ears ready, once Taeyeon made something that sounded like an excuse, he should be ready to follow her sign. His heart thumped, afraid that he's not going to be able to tell, what kind of an excuse will Taeyeon make to the others. 

 

As soon as they arrived, Yukiya set on a stare at Taeyeon, her message still bothered him, meanwhile, Taeyeon avoided eye contact with him to endure suspicions from her sisters. 

 

"Aigoo..I think I need to use the bathroom, I feel terrible since I rode the vehicle, be right back, girls. You can go on first." Taeyeon put her hands on her stomach to made a convincing act in front of the others, she winked at Yukiya's direction secretly, which he noticed right away that this is the 'sign', he even excused himself that he wanted to go to the bathroom as well.

 

"Geez, why do I have to even have to follow her like this, it's true that we like each other, but this is too much.." Yukiya protested about the situation to himself, he should've asked the reason why Taeyeon invited him to go with her, but he forgot to do so. Yukiya has reached in front of the ladies' bathroom, and Taeyeon was looking at her cellphone sadly, she thought that Yukiya didn't get it, but her expression changed brightly when she saw Yukiya's panting in front of her.

 

"You came!" she hugged Yukiya in happiness.

 

"Of course, you asked me to follow every single of your instructions, there wasn't any miss, right?" Yukiya said proudly.

 

"There wasn't...you did it perfectly, now..the present.." Taeyeon pretended to search in her pocket pants for something, although there's nothing in her pocket, her present was more than just a 'thing'.

 

"Seriously, why don't you just give it to me later? I'm sure the others--" suddenly, before Yukiya can finish his words, he felt soft lips touched with his, it was Taeyeon's, the girl who confessed that she liked him from a long time. Yukiya was taken aback at first, but not letting Taeyeon's lips go away. Seeing Taeyeon's closing her eyes, Yukiya did the same and returned the kiss passionately. It was a light, pure, innocent kiss that can be made by those two.

 

"How was it? My present?" Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Yukiya's neck after they ended the kiss, this scene will make them look like a real couple, Yukiya was blushing to see the girl's face, he didn't expect this was coming at all. His face turned red, but he finally answered.

 

"It was...pretty good, who would ever get a kiss from Kim Taeyeon herself? It's fantastic, to be honest." Yukiya praised how the girl's kissed him, Yukiya can't help but to admit that it was his first, probably the best kiss he will share for a lifetime. Taeyeon smiled widely and rested her head on Yukiya's chest.

 

"I like you...no, I love you, Yukiya. I'm sorry, but I can't get over this feeling, I just want you to know the truth, I don't expect you to return my feelings." Taeyeon confessed.

 

"How can you say that? Can't you tell that I love you too also?" Taeyeon was shocked by what Yukiya's said. She didn't know the both of them shared the same feeling with each other. Words can't describe what they feel right now, they just feel perfect, that's all they can say.

 

"We should head back, I'm sure they're done with all the preparations. Come on." Yukiya took Taeyeon's hand and walked alongside her, he didn't want to miss the feeling of holding her hands, until they meet again, because of all of uncertanties, Yukiya urged to held her hand.

 

"Taeyeon! Yukiya! Over here!"`Sunny's voice reached their ears, and they were looking at the girls who had their passports on their hand. As Yukiya got closer to his sister, his footsteps were getting heavier and heavier, he wasn't ready to say goodbye, his tears were starting come up, but he kept wiping them out until nobody can see. Taeyeon released his hand and joined the commotion of her sisters. After the group took some plenty of pictures, they lined up to say goodbye with Yukiya and his family. Every words that came from his noonas' mouth made his heart injured to leave them, if he can wish anything, he wished to have to be on the same board of plane as they are and lived with them again.

 

"Promise you'll visit our dorm again, I'm going to miss you so much." Tiffany gave him the first separating words and an encouraging yet sad hug.

 

"Thank you...Tiffany, I'm going to miss you too. I'll pay a visit some other time, it's a promise." Yukiya said.

 

"I didn't get the chance to interact much with you, but I'm blessed to have met you, Yukiya, we will continue your will to help the others, you taught us something that's most important in this world, that's love. I hope we can meet each other again." Jessica confessed, gave him another warm hug. 

 

"You girls taught me better about it more than I did, thank you for letting me stay with you all the time, Jessica." Yukiya's tears finally fell, he can't held it much longer.

 

"Nothing can express how sad I am...who will help me cooking lunch and dinner when I don't have you in the future? Yukiya...can't you stay with us?" Hyoyeon begged, Yukiya's heart ached when he saw Hyoyeon's teary eyes, above all, Hyoyeon acted like his mother while his real were gone, they cooked, they laughed, they shared stories together, none of these events was forgotten in Yukiya's mind.

 

"I wish I could, Hyoyeon noona, you're really a nice person, from now on, you should cook for them by yourself once again. Thank you, thank you for taking care of me." this time Yukiya bid a farewell hug first, Hyoyeon, is really someone special in his heart.

 

"I'll be seeing you, dear." Hyoyeon broke the hug and continued, her tears fell off and she can't control it, no matter how many times she tried to wipe the out, the new ones came out. She's feeling very sentimental all of sudden.

 

"Goodbye, Yukiya. Don't ever forget about us." Yuri bid small, meaningful goodbye. She's the only one who didn't have water on her eyes, it's not because she isn't sad, she's acting strong to let him go, telling herself that she is ready leaving her little brother.

 

"I will never forget any single thing about you girls, thank you, Yuri noona" Yukiya held Yuri tightly.

 

Yoona was acting differently than the others, before she let out an words, she jumped at Yukiya. Crying her heart out louder than anyone else, she's one of the saddest person to leave Yukiya.

 

"Yuki...you're always on my mind..you made my life complete with all your heart-touching stories, I'm so sorry for being such a crybaby..but I can't help it, I love you too much, I care so much about you...I will always remember you and your bravery." Yoona groaned in tears.

 

"If you are a crybaby, then what am I? You're the ones who made my life worth living again, I love you all, and I hope you guys realize. I'm sorry for all the troubles I made with you, Yoona. I hope we can still keep in contact, this isn't a lifetime farewell, I hope." Yukiya stated in tears, his cheeks were watery enough.

 

"This is not, we will meet eventually, I'm sorry, I'll be off right now." Yoona released Yukiya from her arms and set off.

 

"I remember when you first showed up at our dorm. Thanks for making Sunny happy for us. If it weren’t for you, I would still have to try to talk her out. It's sad that I didn’t really get too close to you and I regret it. When you come back to Korea I’ll be sure to hang out with you more. Although I didn’t get to know you that much, I am a little sad that you’re leaving. Just come back in one piece so Sunny has something to get her through the day." Sooyoung stated in her hug, Sooyoung was the one who was very supportive towards Yukiya ever since Sunny decided to look for him, how broken-hearted she was to leave her little brother.

 

"Thank you, Sooyoung. You're the first member I encountered, you fought for me and always support for every actions I took,  if it weren't for you, Sunny would probably still be as fragile as flower, I'm sure we can get closer if we meet again, until then, please take care of her in my place." Yukiya replied sadly, this separation wasn't only handing Yukiya to his parents' care once again, but also to put Sunny in her rightful place.

 

"I'll do better than my best, it's my role after all. Remember, if you're going to stay in Korea, there's always a space available for you in our dorm, we will give you a warm welcome.' Sooyoung said, then she planted a kiss on Yukiya's forehead. 

 

What's left are the three members of SNSD that Yukiya loved most, Taeyeon, Seohyun, and most of all, his own sister Sunny. Yukiya hugged both Taeyeon and Seohyun at the same time when they're up, the two expected this was happening, they rubbed Yukiya's back in return.

 

"You two..are the most precious friends I ever ad, I can't believe this is it, I faced many problems and you girls are always be there for me, I have never been able to do the same to the two of you, I wish this isn't the end for our everlasting friendship.." Yukiya's words were stuttered, he wanted to say lots of things that he can't explain properly.

 

"This is not the end, I'm certain of it, if you always keep us in your heart, we'll never disappear from you. You're not just a mere friend, not to us, you're our best friend, isn't that right, Seohyun?" Taeyeon inquiried.

 

"Always be there for you, Yukiya." Seohyun patted Yukiya's back in tears, as soon as Yukiya released them, Taeyeon held him tightly again, this time was not as his best friends, but his lover, they may not realize it, but the love between them grew bigger and bigger since their first confession, which practically made them lovers.

 

"Let's keep in contact, anytime you need me, you know where to dial. I'll miss you more than I'll miss anyone else, Yukiya Hikari, I'm glad you finally found that light of yours back, always be happy to be at your service. We'll be together forever, I hope you like my goodbye present, and I'll give you more of that after we meet again." if anyone noticed, Taeyeon's words were weird to be heard, only those two understand the true meaning of her words.

 

"I'll be waiting for that, before you know it, you made me strong, Taeyeon. I hope you forgive me for every nuisance I made into your life. It's nice to meet you."

 

Taeyeon broke the hug and gave him a forehead kiss just like Sooyoung did, only this time, the meaning of that kiss is different. 

 

"Seohyun..go on, say what you want to say." Sunny suggested from her back, Seohyun was crying hardly, she can't say a word. Yukiya smiled and initiated to helf her first, he knew what's on her heart right now, she suffered a lot because of liking in the first place, maybe that's what make them like this right now, without words.

 

"Yukiya, you were always there when I feel lost, whenever I was reminded of him, I ran into you, I tried to replace him with you, I'm so sorry. But you gave me the same love he used to gave me, I can't help it at all. But then I realized, you did more than I expected. I hope we can hear the sound of the wave together again." Seohyun whispered, her tears prevented to say more.

 

"I believe, that's what friends are for, Seohyun. I know you miss him, don't ever forget about him, because when people died, they can only live on memories, please, never lost sight of him or me, I've hurted you much to came all this way, I'm so sorry to you too Seohyun, let's go to the beach if there's any chance of meeting again. I got a feeling, you'll be seeing the right person to love this time." Yukiya said tearily, he grasps all Seohyun's feeling in this separation day.

 

"Thank you for your encouragement, Yukiya. I'll be seeing you later, perhaps in a short time. You know you're one of the most precious treasure in my life, I'll always cherish every moments we spared together." Seohyun released Yukiya and wiped her tears.

 

"Oh, before you go, this little guy wants to say goodbye to you too." Yukiya pushed Banzai, the only animal who interacted with Seohyun while Yukiya's staying with SNSD.

 

"Woof" Banzai barked sadly, as if he knows that he will lost one of his master.

 

Seohyun kneeled so she can match the height of the dog. "I'll miss you too, buddy." she patted Banzai's head and headed off with her sisters.

 

Last, but of course, not the very least, Sunny, who was supposed to get teared up, wasn't releasing any water. She cried all night and yet, she sworn to herself that she would smile no matter what happens. In the end, she will realize it's futile to hold back. As an opening, she held Yukiya tightly.

 

"I can't count how many time you cry over me, Sunny. You're the most wonderful blessing that the world ever gave to me, you loved me wholeheartedly and I never heard any single complaint from your mouth about taking care of me, you even put your life and career at stake for me, I've never seen someone fought so hard for one person, and what makes it better, that person is me, your own little brother. Like the old sayings, you don't need to be in the same house to be a family. You'll always have a special place in my heart, and never ever forget you.."

 

"I'll be there anytime you need, my position as your guardian never ends as long as the both of us live, today is nothing else but I'll be watching for you from far far away from now on, please keep me company for the rest of my life, Your life granted me something I wished most,  it was wonderful living with you, sharing rooms with you, crying with you, and laughing with you."

 

"Thanks for accompanying me with journeys of my life, even if I'm miles and miles away from you, will you be there to guide me back to your arms again?" Yukiya asked.

 

"I'm always closer than you think" Sunny then broke the hug. "I'm not with you in person, but before you realize, I'm here." she pointed Yukiya's chest, referring to his heart. Yukiya's lips curved up and kissed Sunny cheek, and Sunny kissed his cheek back like they always do.

 

"I love you, I love you so much, Sunny noona." Yukiya confessed sincerely.

 

"I know, I always know, I love you so much too, Yukiya, my dongsaeng. I hope you already found what you're looking for. I haven't given much light in your life, but I hope you don't regret it at all."

 

"There's no moment that I regret with you, I believe. Now, you should be off, the plane will fly soon." Yukiya put his hands on Sunny's shoulder, telling her to go off.

 

"Yeah, I'll miss you so much"

 

"And I'll miss you too, just keep me close in your dreams." then Sunny stepped back and turned her back on Yukiya, her little brother did the same, but before he joined with his parents, he turned his back once again, facing the walking off Sunny.

 

"Sunny!" he screamed her name and ran towards her direction, Sunny, who was teared up already, faced her face to her little brother's direction as well, she smiled, but he didn't, Yukiya Hikari was bursted into tears. Once he's close enough to his sister, they crashed and hugged each other again. 

 

"No matter where I go, you'll always be my sister, no matter what happens." Yukiya stated in tears.

 

"And you'll always be in my heart, I promise I'll never forget you...my dearly beloved brother." Sunny replied.

 

Finally, the broke the hug, this time, it's for real, the unbreakable siblings finally set off to each of their own journeys, life will never be the same for the both of them. But, something will remain unchanged, Yukiya Hikari, will always be Lee Soon-Kyu's one and only little brother she loved, as for Yukiya, the one who took care of him for months will always be his sister. Yukiya then released Sunny's hand and bid farewell, the hand who used to held someone's precious is holding nothing now, Yukiya has to live of his own life, from now on.

 

                          

 

As soon as Sunny's sitting on the plane's seat, she remembered when she was holding his hand for the first time when she departed from Japan, now's the sisters of her life is taking his place. Unexpectedly, she received a text message from Yukiya.

 

"I know what are you thinking, You must be remembering about our first flight together, right? I wish I can still sit beside you and hold your hand once again, but I'll be a stronger person the next time we meet. You don't notice it for a while, you don't have to always be thinking about me, I may not be always on your mind, but when you remember that I'm still there, you will realize, that I'm your truly and forever will be part of your life.  Two of a kind, that's what we are.You came into my life with a message, so I will leave you a message to end, remember, I always love you until the edge of the earth."

 

The one who loved you most.

Yukiya Hikari

 

Sunny smiled upon the text message her younger brother gave her and grasped the phone tightly that connected their life, Sunny has accomplished her mission as his sister successfully, she has given him life, love, and a family just like he wished for, but Yukiya gave her a new life, a new love, and a new family as well before he realize it. 

 

And thus, the story of Hikari Yukiya's life with Lee Soon-Kyu ends here.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note : There's a last chapter after this, the epilogue that shows how's Yukiya been doing in the future, please don't stop reading until the end, Annyeong! :)