A Place That Heals

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Sunny and Yukiya go to the hospital for check-ups, Sunny feel relieved that her brother will stay with her and take care of her. Unexpectedly, Yukiya found some clues about his lost parents! What will happen next?

 

Sunny's POV

 

I'm so glad that my fans cheered on me like that, now I have to obey for what they said; taking care of myself better. So, I'm going to skip work today and do some check up, I'm counting my unnies to replace me. Speaking of health, I'm not entirely hate this problem of mine, it brought fortune for some ways, now Yukiya didn't want to let me go any seconds, he's so caring today. It may sounded a little bit selfish, but I don't want to lose him, not now, I don't care if I'm wrong or not.

 

"Noona, maybe you're the only one person who smiled after passing out in the middle of the concert, I'm a bit confused about you" he sarcasmed me.

 

"I'm just so happy that you take care after me, how can I not smile in this delighful time?" I took his hand and leaned on him while walking.

 

We filled the form for the check-up, when he put my name on it, I wondered.

 

"Yukiya, why don't you do some check-up as well?"

 

"Why should I? I'm pratically fine" he said with confidence.

 

"Oh, c'mon dongsaeng, you don't need to be sick to check your health, that's it, I don't take no as an answer" I insisted him.

 

"Fine, if you said so" he muttered. Yukiya took me to my room and we splited up.

 

I looked at his back from afar, he grew a lot since I met him, it's a good thing I raised him, I hope this moment never ends.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

 Sigh, why do I have to go through this? I mean, it's been a while since my last stagnation, so why should I worry. I really don't like hospital, it's the last place I'd like to visit. While I mumbled myself, I don't realize I'm in front of the check-up room already, I took a deep breath.

 

"This is it, here goes nothing!" I acted like I'm going to an operation. When I silently opened the door, my mimic changed into a happy one when I saw the doctor's face.

 

"Dr. Minwoo!" I called him loudly.

 

"Ah, if it isn't the troubled boy, what was your name, again?" He remembered my face better than my name.

 

"It's Yukiya, sir. How come you are here?" I asked with curiousity.

 

"I was transferred to Tokyo for work, and this is my workplace. Anyway, where's your sister?" He asked about Sunny.

 

"She's here as well, I'll let you meet her after this check-up is done" "Oh so you're here for check-up, okay then, sit here" he patted the patient's bed, telling me to go there.

 

He checked up on me very carefully, I just went along with it. When we're finished, he filled my health form, I tried to peek l but it's kind of hard, oh well, I'll see on it anyway. "Blood pressure...ok, Body Temperature...ok , Diet...ok" he kept saying "ok" and checklisted the form, I hoped that means I'm okay like I said, but my happiness decreased until he stopped on "Heartbeat"

 

"Heartbeat...not so good, are you having some problems with your heart, Yukiya?" He asked me, I guess you can't lie to a doctor.

 

"Yeah, I have a disease that concerns my heart, have you heard of stagnation?"

 

"Of course, so that's your problem. If so, just reduce the consume of sugar and don't overdo yourself, don't get stressed too" he advised me.

 

"Sure, thanks, Dr. Minwoo" I thanked him.

 

"Let's see...Yukiya Hikari is your full name, isn't it? That's funny, I met 2 persons with a same family name today, maybe I'll meet the third one, hahaha" he laughed.

 

Wait, did he say a same family name? Could it be...No, I should ask him first.

 

"What does he look like, doctor?

 

The patient you mentioned" I asked with a bizzare sensation.

 

"Oh, why are you interested?"

 

"Just tell me" I throwed out all my courtesy, I'm thirsty of information right now.

 

"Actually, he's a she, her age is around 30's. Her hair is light brown, just like yours"

 

"Why did she came here, doctor?"

 

"I'm sorry, but I can't give you an access to know that. It's a secret between doctor and patient, unless..."

 

"I maybe her son! Please, just tell me, Dr. Minwoo" I slapped the bed in anger.

 

"Huh? Is that so? If that's the case, she's here for medical treatment for her heart"

 

No way...It can't be wrong, she has the same hair color, problems with her heart, and same family name...it must be mother! There's no way this could go wrong.

 

"Thank you, doctor! Thank you very much!" I bowed to the doctor.

 

"You're welcome, boy. Now take this form" he gave me the paper. I opened the door and smiling myself like a crazy person, Sunny waited for me outside and asked about my expression. "What's with that face, did you find something good?" I smiled at her and hugged her instantly, I don't know how to express my happiness. "

 

What's wrong, Yukiya?" she asked. "Gomawo, Noona. For bringing me to the hospital"

 

"It's a good thing I took you for check-up, right?" she thought it's about my treatment.

 

"Yeah" I answered.

 

But, without her suggestion, I may not found this clue. From this moment, my view about hospital completely changed. I, who hated hospital from the bottom of my heart, became liking this place. This place really heals everything, isn't it?