Guilts On Both Sides

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya has desperately ran away, he's gone to nowhere. His heart was crushed when he revealed the truth. as for Sunny, she's searching Yukiya with the help of Seohyun and Banzai, will she eventually find him? Or lose him like the way she did when she's in Japan?  Follow the story!

 

Sunny's POV

 

I can't stay like this, I must find him...again. Ooh Yukiya, when will you stop making me worry? I wipe the tears in my eyes and sets off from the dorm, Seohyun halts me from leaving.

 

"Where are you going, unnie?"

 

"What else do you think? I'm going to find Yuki of course, now step aside." My feelings are chaotic, I can't even think to talk nice anymore. I thought she's going to stop me, but she let me pass easily.

 

"Wait!"

 

"Now, what?"

 

"I'm...I'm coming with you, unnie! After all it's all my fault not to stop him..." 

 

It makes no difference to dismiss her anyway, even though I don't like to get help from her, but she might come in handy, after all she did nothing wrong. She just followed what her unnies have ordered her.

 

"Fine, come with me"

 

I ask her to go to my apartment, and I release Banzai from the cage. He looks happy to be out, meting up with Seohyun who used to groomed him everyday. Suddenly, when I'm about to search for him,  the rain starts falling. Oh dear, what's he going to do in this rain? I take out two umbrellas, and give one to Seohyun. My plan is to use Banzai to smell his whereabouts....I hope my plan goes well. Banzai tries his best to search for him, but it's awfully hard because of the rain, his scent is hard to find.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

I've walked a thousand miles, I don't know if it's far enough to keep me away fro Sunny, the rain pours down hardly, makes my clothes wet. I have nowhere to go, I'm lost in the rain, I look up to the dark sky.

 

"Mother, Father...do you see me? I'm just an useless, hopeless boy who always makes trouble, I can be help to nobody, why...why did you leave me alone like this? You said you'll always be there for me! If only you were here...I miss you..."

 

My tears flow with the rain, I regret about everything I shouldn't have done, Sunny's in pain....all because of me, and the other girls...thinking about it makes me lose my breathe. I could collapse anytime, but what do I care? I deserve this...

 

I accidently pass by the restaurant, the park, and other places that reminds me of Sunny, everytime I see them, I run so I won't remember about her anymore. It's too painful...those sweet memories have turned bad for me. In the end, I see the road when we used to see the fireworks, when she shutted her ears, when the festival happened. I can't run anymore, there are too many things that makes me think of her, I can't breathe, my chest is pressing me....Oh no, it's my stagnation again...

 

My body's collapsing, I close my eyes, Can't think, can't don a thing, I lay down on the wet road.....Sunny...

 

I'm sorry....I can't stay with you, not anymore.

 

Sunny's POV

 

Banzai's still searching for Yuki, we call his name a lot of times, but all we hear is our echo.  We spread to search for him, but my legs can't move, they're all paralyzed. I almost fall down because of fatigue, but Seohyun catches me.

 

"Unnie, we should rest a while"

 

"How can I?! I will not lose him for a second time!" I insist to stand, but my legs won't listen to my will.

 

"Let's just rest a bit" Seohyun kindly offers her hand.

 

We take a shelter so we can protect ourselves from the rain, my anger towards Seohyun is all gone now, I don't exactly now why, but her kindness soften my heart.

 

"Thank you, maknae. You care about me and Yukiya a lot."

 

"My pleasure, unnie"

 

"What do you feel about Yukiya?" I can't help but to ask.

 

Her face is all red, she's predictable as ever "Unnie, so you've noticed"

 

"Anyone can see, maknae" I rub her hair gently.

 

"Well, you see..it's not that I like Yukiya.." suddenly she takes out her handphone, looks sadly at the screen "It's just..there's this guy I used to like, he resembles Yukiya a lot, his personality, his kindness. Everytime I see Yukiya, his face always gets on my mind, and...I started to like Yukiya too"

 

"That doesn't meant you can just replace him, right" I frowned, I don't like the way Seohyun regards him as a replacement.

 

"No, no, unnie I don't mean like that! It's just I feel right whenever I'm with him, I don't know why..."

 

"Well, whatever your heart decides, I'm rooting for you, maknae" I put on a nice smile.

 

"Thank you unnie, by he way, your handphone was he thing that connected you and Yukiya right? Why don't you try to reach him now. Maybe his heart will moved because you used the same method as before"

 

Seohyun's right, I guess it's worth trying. I give a call, he isn't answering, I should've realized t's futile. But before I cancel the call, Banzai runs off, and we follow after him.

 

"Banzai, wait!" I try to stop him but we've heard a sound of a handphone...don't tell me...is it...

 

I glance at Yukiya who is lying unconciously on the road, in the rain, completely dirty. I run to him, throw my umbrella away and ignoring the rain. I try to wake him up

 

"Yuki, Yuki, Yukiya Hikari!" I cry of how powerless I can be, I should've told him earlier, and now he's end up like this, because of my fault. Seohyun covers me with her umbrella, she's just as sad as I am, she's crying too.

 

"Sunny.....Sunny...family..." Yukiya's breathing heavily and mutter in his sleep, is this his staganation again?

 

"Don't worry, you're safe ow" I give him a kiss, and bring him to the nearest hospital with the help of Seohyun. He's getting a medical treatment, we wait for his result...we just hope for the best while we pray...

 

"Please...don't let anything happen..not this time"