I Made Someone You Loved The Most...Left This World

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Soojin has reunited with her brother, Shu. But their search of Sunnyday's residents is not finished yet. But if they get there, will Soojin be able to tell the truth about Akagi?

Yukiya's POV

 

I've never seen Soojin's this happy, her smile makes me feel calm. Finally she kept her promise, I'm grateful for that. 

 

We went to the truck, but Soojin stopped from getting on the truck, by pulling my shirt.

 

"Yukiya, Mianhaeyo, I didn't mean what I said earlier" she apologized deeply.

 

"It's okay, part of it was my fault too" 

 

"And...thanks for all the good lies you said to my brother, I said something bad to you, and yet..."

 

"Don't remind me of that, what's past is past. We don't break friendship apart just by one or two fight" I smiled, to make her feel better.

 

"Kamshahamida" she showed her brightest smile.

 

"There, you can smile again. I'm so happy for you" 

 

"Hey, Yukiya. We're not done yet with our search, we should get going" Sunny said.

 

Then all of us got on the bus, since there's no space left in front, Sunny and I willed to sit in the back, because Shu said, he knows where the lost residents are, so he should lead the way, and Soojin of course wanted to spent more time with her brother. It's a pity that Sunny has to stayed outside, I told her to stay in the front but she said she has something to say to me.

 

"So, Sunny, what do you want to say?"

 

"Honey, do you think...your parents are still alive?" she asked.

 

"Well, the possibility may seem to be 0%, but I can't give up, not after I've seen what Soojin  has found"

 

"Oh, right..." Sunny lowered her head, she seems sad.

 

"What is it, Sunny?"

 

"Nothing"

 

"Sunny, you can't lie to me, if you have something to say, just spit it out, I'm all yours" 

 

She kissed my cheek, it's been a while since she kissed me, I always loved her kiss. 

 

"I'll never lie to you, dongsaeng" she touched my cheek.

 

Suddenly, the truck stopped. There's a building ahead of us, I can't wait to know what's inside, I hope Shu pointed us the right way, I really do. The five of us went out, and stood before the building, Shu gulped, maybe he's afraid that he showed us the wrong path. I encouraged myself to open it up...and...I saw something that I thought I've never saw again.

 

The children were playing cheerfully, they stopped playing when we opened the door.

 

"Yukiya Onii-Chan!" the children screamed my name and gathered around me, I felt crowded in seconds and barely can move, then a figure of mother that seems familliar to me approached me.

 

"I know you'll be back, Yukiya" it's Madam Aki, I'm happy to see her again. She hugged me with big body of hers like she did when we parted.

 

Mr. Goro, Shu and Sunny continued stepped into the building. Madam Aki asked about their identity, excluding Mr. Goro's

 

"And who might you be, I might ask?" she asked politely.

 

"Greetings, my name is Sunny, I'm Yukiya's older sister and also his guardian, pleasure to meet you" she bowed and shook Madam's right hand.

 

"Is this your sister you told me about, Yukiya?"

 

"Yes she is, Madam"

 

"My, you're so beautiful, miss" Sunny blushed when Madam Aki said that.

 

"And you are?" Madam asked about Shu.

 

"I'm Shu! I'm Soojin's brother, it's great to see you" he cheerfully introduced himself.

 

"Soojin's brother? Where is she now?" Madam wondered.

 

We went out from the building, Soojin's body trembled, I know what she's afraid of, she's afraid to tell the truth about Akagi. I pulled her hand and smiled at her, telling her that it's okay.  She looked down when Madam saw her.

 

"Why the long face, Soojin? Where is Akagi?" Madam asked.

 

Soojin must felt pain by now, but even though she's afraid, she realized that sooner or later, she has to told the truth.

 

"He's...passed away, when she protected me from..." She stopped talking and cried.

 

"What? What did you say?" 

 

"Akagi has passed away Madam" I continued what Soojin had to say.

 

Madam showed a shocked face, she can't accept the fact that Akagi has died. She turned away without a word. Soojin cried louder, the children asked her.

 

"Soojin onee-Chan, why are you crying?"

 

"I'm sorry, I made someone you love the most...left this world" she hugged the children, I can't stand this situation...it's sad.