Saranghaeyo, Yukiya

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Yukiya's stagnation attacks him again, what will Seohyun and Sunny do in this terrible situation? Are they gonna get a grip of themselves? Will the other SNSD member help?

 

I...I don't know what to do while I wait in front of the treatment room, Doctor said that his life is in danger because of fatigue and with his stagnation. I can only pray, because if it weren't for me, he wouldn't suffer like this. Yuki, please don't get away from me this time...I just can't..

 

"It'll be fine, unnie." Seohyun tries her best to cheer me up, but she's also holding her tears, she can't help the feeling that it's her fault too, I think. I try to smile, I'm not the only one who's hurt here.

 

The doctor comes out, and he sighs heavily. 

 

"Doctor? How's Yuki?!" 

 

He just shaking his head, he can't give me a proper answer, no...it couldn't be...

 

I barge in to the treatment room and approach Yukiya's bed, he's still remain silent,  unconcious and breathing heavily. 

 

"I give him the best treatment I can, but he won't open his eyes. His life is not in danger, but if it keeps like this..."

 

"Stop there, doctor! Don't talk any further!" I unleash my anger, not that I'm angry to him, but I'm angry to myself, I'm so helpless.

 

"Yukiya, Yukiya...Open your eyes, dongsaeng!" I can't believe that he's like this, I keep shaking his body but he doesn't respond. "Dongsae--" 

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun stops me from shaking his body, she knows that it'll make worse condition for him, I just can't....calm down now. 

 

"Unnie, this won't make him any better, please..." Seohyun acts calmer than I do, although she's sad too, she tries her best to do what's best for Yukiya.

 

"Excuse me, but you two have to leave now. The visiting hour is over, please let the patient rests" the nurse warns us.

 

I give a sight at the unconscious Yukiya, I make a vow that I'll take care of him until he gets better, no, until he gets out of hospital. He's...my little brother and he's the only one I've got. The two of us come out from treatment room quietly, I don't know what to speak or express. My mind's full of worries that the worst would happen.

 

In all of the sudden, all of the unnies running in a rush toward me, I think they come here as soon as Seohyun told them. I don't know what to say, I don't have the face to meet them...

 

"Sunny...! How's---" Taeyeon hasn't finished her words yet, but I hug her instantly, maybe it's because of my instinct, I really in need of someone, someone I can lean on.

 

"Unnie...mianhaeyo...I don't know what to do anymore...I'm so useless to him" I ask for forgiveness, because I believe all of this is happening because I get a fight  with my own unnies. I know a "sorry" wouldn't repay what I've done, but still.....

 

"It's okay, Sunny. Forgive for not staying with you in hard times like this, I shouldn't have scolded you. Now let's just forget everything and be friends again, there are more important things to worry about, right?" Taeyeon's warm heart impresses me.

 

"Gamshahamida, unnie..." 

 

"Sunny, how's Yukiya? Is he okay?" Yoona asks me about him

 

"No...unfortunately, His condition's getting worse and worse every minute, the doctor even gave him an infusion, they gave the best treatment they can but still don't know how to wake him up, if he stays like this..." 

 

Unnies seem understand what I'm about to say, they're completely thinking about him too.

 

"I see...but he woulnd't be happy happy if he sees you fall apart like this, you should get some rest" only Taeyeon's strong enough to hold her sadness..

 

"But...."

 

"Sunny, your old room is missing you, let's go home shall we. I'm sure the hospital will do they best to save him, they'll do their job, we should do ours." Sooyoung's trying to persuade me kindly.

 

"Okay...but I'll come back tommorow" I still can't get my mind off Yukiya. 

 

Seohyun's POV

 

Everyone's going home, I keep thinking about Yukiya's condition, I take Yuri's hand before she left.

 

"Unnie, I'll stay here."

 

"What did you say? No, I won't let you. You're just the same as Sunny, you should get some rest"

 

"This isn't about rest! This is all my fault for not stopping him in the first place!" I talk to Yuri in a high-tone.

 

"This isn't your fault" she says it to me easily, however my conciousness keeps telling me that it's my mistake.

 

"Please, unnie. Just this one night, I can take care of myself" 

 

"...I can't say no to that face, fine, you win. Go ahead and take care of him, will you? I'm sure Sunny will be assure with you along him." 

 

My heart is bursting with hapiness, I can't believe she gives me permission to take care of him. "Thank you, unnie"

 

"I'm heading home, you take care, arraso?"

 

"Arraso" 

 

She left, I go to Yukiya's room with a reason as his guardian, so they would let me stay. I see Yukiya again with a smile, I don't know why but being with him comforts me. He's breathing heavily, I check on his body temperature, putting my hand on his forehead, he's a bit warm, I'm a little bit worried.

 

There's only one thing I could do now, compressing his head. I wash my towel handkerchef with warm water and put in on his head. I stay beside him for a while, talking to him as if he was awake, but this are the only words I can tell to him when he's asleep.

 

"Yuki, you know, staying here, watching over you, taking care of you, I can't imagine how close I am now to you, Back then, I was having a good time with you, It was on of the happiest moment of my life, even if we only spent a little time together, You remind me of him. I wasn't sure with my feelings previously, but now I know...that....that..." the last words are resisting to come out, i take a deep breath, and try once more.

 

"I know that...I love you, Yukiya"  

 

wish I can hear his reply, but I'm asking the impossible. I just hope he can wakes up very soon, so that we can spend more time together. 

 

"Goodnight, Yukiya" I turn off the light and go to sleep, I don't know how long I'm gonna wait but I'm sure, I'll be there when you wake up.