What Matters Is You're There When She Needs You

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Feeling depressed by his own incapability, Shu asked Yukiya about what he has to do, another brotherhood comes between the two. In the meantime, Sunny felt that there's something wrong with her, but she decided to keep it a secret, since she didn't want to make her unnies worry about her.

 

Yukiya's POV

 

I can't believe our noonas themselves came to get us! I'm so happy with their arrival, but what makes me happier is they helped me with the kids wholeheartedly, it seems like they have experienced with kids before, they're like real mothers, especially Tiffany!

 

I got close to Tiffany, and asked her frankly.

 

"Tiffany, how did you know all these stuff about taking care of kids?" 

 

"Ah, this..? Someone...who was close to me"

 

"Who is he? Is it someone I know?"

 

"No you don't, I met him two years ago, boy I missed him already...he's my son"

 

"Your son?! How..."

 

"Actually, it's our son, right Hyoyeon? Sica?" she asked the others, and they nodded.

 

"It's a long story, Yukiya. You're shocked, aren't you? Hahaha" she laughed out loud.

 

What does she mean? Ah, no matter, what matters is that we're all happy...are we? No, I wonder why, but Shu's kept setting a long face, should I ask him what's wrong?

 

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I addressed him.

 

"Ah, Yukiya, are you having a good time? Do you know who those girls are? Their face seemed like no stranger"

 

"Don't you watch TV often? They're the famous korean girl group, GIrls' Generation. They're like my sisters and Sunny's friend. I believed Sunny called them for help" 

 

"Oh is that so? I'm sorry I don't recognize them because I don't watch TV very much" then he looked down again.

 

"You haven't answer my question, hyung. Is there something wrong?"

 

"It seems it's no use to lie to you, eh? All right then, I'll then you, come with me"

 

He asked me to follow him, then we ended up in a flower garden where there's a chair. The both of us sat.

 

"Sigh...where should I start this.."

 

"Just say it hyung, I'm listening"

 

"Okay, it's just...ever since I met Soojin, she barely needs my help, like...I was no use for her. She conquers her own fear and sadness by herself, she's very different from the way she used to be. You have a sister too, so you understand me right, Yukiya?"

 

"Yeah, sometimes we feel that our presence is no longer needed by them, in fact, we feel that we're just bothering by being around them. I've been through that situation before" I remembered when I ran away from Sunny because when she's about to quit because of me.

 

"In that situation, what did you do?" he asked my advice.


"I did....nothing, yeah, there's nothing I can do about it"

 

"What? How could..."

 

I put my hand on his shoulder "Hyung, I felt useless for Sunny back then, but when she lost me, she told me that I'm very precious for her, she would do anything to be with me again. So, it's nothing like they don't need us or what, but I'd say that we're every important for them, and they have different ways to show it. You didn't see how much Soojin cried over you, how much efforts she puts to found you"

 

"So...Soojin needs me after all?"

 

"Yeah, when she had no one to turn to, I'm sure she's waiting for you to stand beside her, because you're the only one who can do it, you're her only brother. It doesn't matter how much she spent her time with you, What matters is you're there when she needs you. From what I see, she always has a special place for you in her heart"

 

I didn't know I had an ability to speak like that, but that's what I feel...for Sunny.

 

"Thank you Yukiya, you've been a great help" he smiled, I hoped he regained his confidence like before.

 

"Sure, anytime, hyung" 

 

Soojin's POV

 

I haven't seen oppa nor Yukiya for a while, where is they? I gave a thought while playing with the kids.

 

"Soojin, right?"  Taeyeon asked me, wow, I can' believe where i stand right now. I'm staying with a famous artist in a same building.

 

"Ye...Yes" I modestly replied.

 

"Don't be shy, Sunny told us about you. We're happy for you that you've been able to found your brother" she talked fondly.

 

"Thank you, Taeyeon unnie"

 

"Isn't that right, Sunny?" she looked at Sunny who's sweating and looks exhausted, she kept removing her sweat.

 

"Unnie, something wrong?" Seohyun and I asked her.

 

"Annyeo, I'm only a bit tired, that's all" 

 

"Really? Your face looks pale" Seohyun asked.

 

"Yeah I'm fine..." then she collapsed, but I catched her at the right time.

 

"Unnie! You haven't recovered yet from your disease, have you?" Seohyun asked in a high tone, but Sunny's too weak to answer her/

 

"We should bring her to the bedroom, she needs to rest" then Yoona carried Sunny on her back,. Gee, how strong Yoona is.

 

We put her carefully in the bedroom, her face is all red, I kept removing her sweat with my handkerchief. 

 

"To be honest, actually we wanted to bring you out with Yukiya right now, but if you're like this, you stay longer, maybe we'll go by tommorow" Taeyeon suggested.

 

I'm a little bit sad that Yukiya and Sunny have to leave the house, but, we can't keep them here forever, they have things to do. 

 

Yukiya rushed from the crowd and kneeled beside Sunny's bed.

 

"Noona, are you okay?"

 

"Yeah, I'm just a little bit tired. Don't worry, Yuki" she my cheek.

 

"We should leave her for a while, Yukiya. She needs to rest, you too, Soojin" Taeyeon said.

 

I looked at the sick Sunny, I'm a little bit afraid that it's part of my fault because she worked too hard to help Yukiya, suddenly, Oppa put his hand on my shoulder.

 

"She'll be okay" he said.

 

"How can you be so sure?" I pouted because he said something without any principle.

 

"She has what she needs" he smiled at me, somehow i wanted to believe in him.