Faith

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

The next day, The four continued their search, decided not to give up, Yukiya wanted to show his best to Akagi. There's something approaching them also, Shu who wanted to meet Soojin so badly. Who is he and what's his true purpose?

 

Soojin's POV

 

it's morning already, the sun was shining brightly and I felt warm all over my body. Sunny and Mr. Goro is still sleeping, but Yukiya wasn't there since I woke up. I got off from the truck, and Yukiya was stretching his body.

 

"Did you have a good sleep, Yukiya?" I'm a little bit worried about last night.

 

"Oh, so you're awake, Soojin. Yes I did, thanks to you and Sunny" He put a bright smile, his smile relieved all my concerns about him. I'm happy he's back like the way he was.

 

"Oh, and...I'm sorry Soojin, I didn't look for you much faster. You must've suffered a lot, but worry do not, I will stay by your side until the very end" 

 

"It's okay" I blushed, the way he talked was cool.

 

"Soojin, what about your brother? Are you still looking for him?" he asked.

 

"Yes...even though there was a sign that told me that my brother's still alive, I didn't find him" I felt sad, if only he was here.

 

"We will find him, and when we do. Please fulfill your promise"

 

"Promise?"

 

"Yeah, you promised that you will show your brightest smile when I came back, don't tell me you forgot about it" 

 

"Annyeo, I will never forget such promise" the truth is, I did forget about it. I'm amazed he still remember that little promise.

 

"Good, we should get going then. Let's wake Sunny and Mr. Goro up" he stopped to strecth his body and went to the truck. I saw his back, and thought that he's stronger by now. Thanks to you, Akagi. 

 

Shu's POV

 

I continued my search with Toyama, we rarely talked to each other because he said he was annoyed by me even though I did nothing wrong.  But, without his help, I wouldn't be here. i should thank him.

 

"Toyama-san, thank you for taking me all the way here"

 

"It's chief's order, don't thank me, thank him"

 

"Sure"

 

We traveled a long way, I bet we're almost there, it's about time I see Soojin again. 

 

Soojin's POV

 

Everyone's ready by now. We're about to embark to another place that's possible, after seeing Yukiya yesterday, it wouldn't be nice if we give up now. There's only one place that's left, it is the place where Sunnyday crumbled. We have to trust on madam's word. But...I feel uneasy since morning, what's this sensation? My heart's racing rapidly.

 

Then, we hit the road to Sunnyday.

 

Shu's POV

 

Does my eyes deceive me?! I saw the truck that's identical as Toyama told me. I can't believe I'm only steps away from Soojin! Ooh I'm so happy! Banzai! 

 

"Stay quiet will ya? You're bothering me. We're almost there"

 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I shook his body.

 

"Hey hey! Come on, we're not even there yet, Can you just calm down?"

 

"How can I calm down when I'm feel so up?!"  I expressed my happy feelings.

 

We stopped our truck not far from Soojin's "Ah, you're no hope, man. Look, this is as far as I can take you, Now, you should just greet that boy and come back, ok?" after he said that, he left offhanded.

 

"Soo--" When I'm about to screamed her name, the truck started the engine.

 

"Wait!" but  they left without even hearing me.

 

"SOOJIN!!!!!!" I yelled her name, but the driver didn't hear me.

 

Soojin's POV

 

I heard someone's mentioned my name faintly, maybe I just imagined it, I don't what they to have strange thought about me, who would call me anyway, in this country? We should just continue.

 

Shu's POV

 

Gosh, they didn't even hear me! This is stupid, I've come all the way here, and yet I gain nothing? Sigh...this so discouraging.

 

No! I can't give up now! From the looks of it, they seem to be reaching to the Sunnyday. I don't know how far it is, but I can't give up, not when I'm this close. I should head there...that's the best I can do for now.

 

Toyama must be looking for me if I didn't contact him, yes,I have to think brightly! I'm 100 % that's Soojin in that truck. I'll run until he gets here. Dash!