True Meaning Of A Family

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

Now will Soojin be able to face this terrible situation? She is being tortured by telling the truth, she thinks she's at fault. Meanwhile, Sunny's angels are about to embark to Japan, be sure to read this chapter.

 

Sunny's POV

 

it's been a day since`we stayed here, but as soon as we're here, our bonds become loosened, especially for Soojin, she hasn't talk a single word since yesterday and she kept herself away from us. Maybe the more we talked with her, the more she remembered about Akagi.

 

I saw her crying in the morning when I woke up, cornered herself. I was about to approach her, but Yukiya stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder.

 

"Sunny, what can you do by going there? Consoling her will only make it harder.."

 

I hate to admit it, but he's right. There's no words can heal her now, but maybe...just maybe...her brother can talk to her.

 

Shu came to us, and greeted us.

 

"Yukiya, Sunny, good morning! Why are your faces all gloomy?" he doesn't understand the situation.

 

We don't answer him, but pointed at Soojin instead. He was about to call her name, but we closed his mouth and pulled his hand so Soojin can't see him. 

 

"Shu, we have to tell you something" I started the conversation.

 

Yukiya and me alternately told the stories one by one, Shu was a bit surprised as we told gthe story, but he stood up after we finished and went to Soojin's again, I was about to stop him, but Yukiya smiled at me.

 

"He knows what he must do now, we should step back on this, Noona"

 

"Yeah, and you think that I don't?" I pretended to pout.

 

"Anyo, it's nothing like that. That person is the closest person for Soojin and he's the only one with the most experience with Soojin, we can''t just barge in and make things worse. It's like you and me, Noona. Let's just trust Shu for now" he talked wisely.

 

I smiled, and patted his head "Are you always this understanding?"

 

"Yeah, your little brother's more mature then you do" he teased me and tried to ran away.

 

"Come here you little..!" I catched him and held him tightly.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Yukiya" I kissed his forehead.

 

"Saranghaeyo, Noona" he held me tighter.

 

Suddenly, a little kid pulled Yukiya's shirt. 

 

"Yukiya Onii-chan, play with us, will ya?" he showed us his friends.

 

He looked at me as if he's in trouble, but he accepted their request "Okay then, who wants to play?"

 

I giggled from afar, in all off sudden, my phone rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo"

 

'Annyeong, Sunny!" Yoona's voice came out loudly from the phone.

 

"Unnie! What's up? Why are you calling?" I happily asked.

 

"We're in Japan right now! We actually have a concert in Saitama, remember?" Taeyeon appeared.

 

"Oh, right. I completely forgot about that"

 

"Ya, how can you forget such important day? Anyway, we missed you and maknae so we came earlier, can we know where you are right now?" Sooyoung wondered.

 

"Ah, long way from Tokyo"

 

"Hey, there's no place that's such a "long way" for us if it's about you and Yuki, now will you please tell us where you are?" Yoona scolded me.

 

I looked at the playing Yukiya who has going hard time playing with the kids, and I gave a thought. "Unnies, I have an idea"

 

I told them the address of the new Sunnyday, and also to brought some surprises with them for the children. I waited long enough, and here they are.

 

"Konnichiwa! So Nyuh Shi Dae-nes!" The eight of them introduced themselves at the same time.

 

The kids smile become wider, they went to the members' direction in a rush.

 

"Let's play!" the SNSD became busy with the kids as soon as they arrived, Yukiya smiled at me with the surprise, I knew he would be happy. We saw Soojin from afar with a kid pulled her hand, her smile has came back, Shu stood behind here, I'm sure Oppa did the right talk to her.

 

Yukiya was right, there's nothing closer that beats your own famiy. When you need them, they'll be there for you no matter what kind of situation you are in, for infinity, and beyond.

 

Suddenly I felt hurt in my chest, it's like someone is stinging me? What is this? I wondered.