Introduction

An Extraordinary Journey Of Light

The girl won't stop hugging me and she's getting heavier and heavier, "Hey, you..." my words aren't finished yet but I realize the girl is sleeping...okay, now what to do? When I wa about to leave her there, Banzai give me a miserable look, like telling me "Don't leave her here, it's dangerous" Fine, I'll carry her on my back.

 

The Girl's POV

(The girl open her eyes) "Where am I? and why there's a jacket covering my body?" I'm still confused about the situation, but i slowly remember everything. "YAH! There's a guy showed up out of blue, what if he did something to me...?" bad thoughts fill up my mind.

 

"So you're awake" I hear that voice from a slight distance, I try to look around, and there's the guy who saved me earlier. I come near to him as I see him grilling fishes, he ask me "Do you want to eat?" my stomach give him an early answer, it grumbles. "Ahaha, your stomach is growling, here, take this" he give me fishes that he's grilling. I stare at the dog slowly, the dog's kinda cute.

 

He sit next to me without doing anything "Aren't you eating?" I ask,"Nah, I'm on a diet" he reply me with a short answer, but...come to think of it...ISN'T HE SKINNY ENOUGH? AND THIS ISN'T THE BEST TIME TO THINK ABOUT DIET, RIGHT?

"What? don't give me that look" he seems annoyed by the way I'm looking at him.

 

"Gamshamida" I try to be as nice as I can

 

"What kind of language is that?" His eyebrow raise

 

"Ah sorry! Arigatto....geez, I'm not used to Japanese"

 

"So, you're not from Japan after all, where are you from?"

 

"South Korea"

 

"Oh I see, now tell a bit about yourself, what's your name? My name's Yukiya, nice to meet you" he offer his hand for a shake

 

"My name is Kim Soojin, as I told you, I'm from South Korea. The truth is I'm just staying in Japan because of my brother, now this..." I glance at the situation of the destroyed city  "I survive the natural disaster, but my brother's lost" I tell him the sad story, hoping he would help me find my brother.

 

Yukiya's POV

"I understand, I'll help you, but the first thing we have to find is a place to stay, don'cha think?" I say it with full of understanding, she smile, I know she'd be very happy. when I gather my things Soojin say "Gamshamida, Yukiya" and I reply "Your welcome" I don't really understand what's she saying just now, but I believe it's a thank you.

 

Actually, she reminds me of something, I can't remember, maybe my memory swept along with the water, suddenly my phone rings....