Two in One

My Badass Sweetheart

Music for Later :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnn5LxdXzoU 

>>>Mari's POV<<<

Ren approached us like a pissed off girlfriend who just saw her boyfriend staring at another girl's . "Mari you !"

I folded my arms and rolled my eyes, "Calm down Ren, I wasn't doing anything." 

"You said you were going home! Why you be pickin' up guys...WITHOUT ME?!" He looked genuinely hurt. 

"I wasn't picking up any guys. These two are from EXO, the group I told you about."

Ren mouthed a silent "Ohhhh" and nodded, "My bad. I'm Ren, nice to meet y'all." 

"Nice to meet you too." Luhan and Sehun waved awkwardly.

"What do you need, and how did you find me again?"

"I was simply passing by when I saw you with them. Jeez I was just shopping for new shirts." 

"Speaking of new shirts," I pointed to the large purple stain on Luhan's white v-neck, "It looks like you could use a new one."

"Oh yeah, it's taro bubble tea." Luhan frowned.

"My favorite." I smiled.

Luhan smiled with his big doe eyes gleaming. * he's beautiful* I bit my lower lip and turned my head away to stop staring like a creeper. "Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to go home to do homework, I'll be going now. Bye guys." I waved goodbye and spun on my heel as I walked away. 

"Wait!" Sehun called. 

"What?" I turned my head back. 

"Can I um, g-give y-you my n-numb-ber?" His stutter was beyond adorable. *Wait. Did he just ask if he could give me HIS number? He didn't ask for mine?* His puffed his cheeks and tilted his head down to hide his burning cheeks. *Aw, he's so cute when he's shy* 

"Here," I slid my phone out of my pocket, "And give me your phone." 

Sehun shot his head up, "I can have you number?" His eyes widened as I nodded approvingly.  

"You too Luhan." I held my hand out for his phone. 

"How do I know you're not secretly a saesang fan?" Luhan smirked, pointing his phone directly at my face. 

"Because," I snatched the phone away from him. "EXO hasn't debuted yet. So technically you have no fans. Which means there are no saesang fans to be afraid of, just yet."

"I'll be the one with the most fans when EXO debuts." 

"No, I'm the maknae, I will." Sehun teased. 

"I have a feeling you both will." I mumbled, typing in my number.

"Real number this time?" Ren whispered.

"Yep. They seem normal. Unlike Kai." I replied. 

"You've always said you wanted a prince to sweep you off your feet." 

"That was no prince and that was kidnap." 

"You really know how to ruin a good fairytale."

"I told you I didn't believe in that fairytale bull."

"Unimaginative ." 

I ignored that last comment. Ren was just being difficult, as usual. "All done. Call me anytime you need me." I handed Sehun and Luhan their phones and took mine back. 

"Really? We can call you anytime?" Sehun's smile was blinding. *He's such a cute kid. How are we the same age?*

"Only if you need me. And make sure not to give anyone my number without my permission, especially Kai." 

"No problem." Luhan nodded. 

"Good, well if that's all. Bye." I waved goodbye for the last time and headed home. 

>>>Kai's POV<<<

"WHERE IS MANAGER HYUNG? HE SAID HE WAS BRINGING BACK FOOD SOON! IT'S BEEN A WHOLE HOUR!" Baekhyun shouted at the top of his lungs. 

Tao lay flat on his stomach with his arms spread out. I could hear his stomach grumbling. "So, hungry~"

Xiumin gazed at the grey clouds that were beginning to form. "It looks like it's going to rain soon. Manager hyung should be back soon." 

The door burst open. "FINALLY!" Baekhyun jumped out from the chair he was sitting in. Sehun and Luhan walked in with two large bags. Baekhyun pointed at them,"Those better be filled with delicious food."

"We got kimbap, ddeokbokki, soondae, bibimbap, and a bunch of junk food." Sehun replied. "Manager hyung called us to get food since he had some other stuff to do." 

"He could've at least called to tell us earlier. We've been waiting for over an hour!" Chanyeol spilled the bag of junk food out and grabbed the largest bag of chips. He ripped the bag open without hesistation and devoured a mouthful in seconds. 

"Yah, you pig!" D.O. scolded. He snatched the bag out of the giant's hands and took a seat next to him. 

"Hyung~" Chanyeol whined and reached for the bag of chips. 

Suho grabbed yanked the bag away from D.O. and sat between the two. "We can all be adults and share." 

"Well I'm not an adult yet," Sehun ran over to them. "So...MINE!" he snatched snatched the bag away from Suho's hands. 

"Aish this maknae." 

"There's plenty of food you guys." I shoved a mouthful of ddeokbokki in my mouth. "Did you guys get any drinks?"

"No." Luhan shook his head.

"Liar." I pointed at the light purple stain that stood out on his white t-shirt. 

Luhan pinched the hem of his shirt and glanced at the stain. A small frown formed as he looked back up, "Sehun made me spill my drink when he kept smacking my arm." 

"Why was he smacking your arm?"

"Lover boy over here couldn't help but get overly excited when he saw an old childhood friend of his." 

Sehun crushed the bag of chips in his hands, turning the contents inside into tiny crumbs, "I'm not in love with her! She's just an old classmate!" 

*Old classmate?* "Mari?" I asked. 

"Yup. We bumped into her and talked for a little bit."

*Lucky* "Oh, whatev-"

"I even got her number!" Sehun whipped out his phone and showed Chen, who was too busy scarfing down his bowl of bibimbap to pay any attention. 

*No way* "Are you sure it's her real number?" There was absolutely no way she'd give her number to this kid and not me. "It could be the cops number, you never know." Lay snickered, trying to control his laughter. 

Sehun furrowed his brows in confusion, "What are you talking about? I have her number, Luhan hyung has it too!" I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists as Luhan nodded. I shot up from my spot on the floor and headed out the practice room.

"Where are you going?" Suho asked. 

"I've got some business to deal with. I'll see you guys back at the dorm." I said as the door slammed.

>>>Mari's POV<<<

Rain could be heard pouring down heavily. It was warm with the sun shining just over an hour ago. Who knew the weather could be so bi-polar, like Ren. I slammed the two ton calculus textbook closed and glanced at the digital clock next to me, 8:30 PM. *Damn, I just wasted my Saturday night doing homework* The night was still young but it was raining cats and dogs out there. I couldn't go out and party up the night even if I wanted to. 

"AISH! Stupid school and their need to ruin student lives." I dragged myself out of my room and into the living room. I plugged in my Ipod into the stereo and blasted the first song that I saw. (Cue the music xD) "If I can't go out and party, then I'll have one here!" I bounced around on the heels of my feet and swayed my hips to the intoxicting beat. I laughed at my fail attempt to dance to SHINee's 'Lucifer'. Maybe I could get a few dance lessons from Taemin. Hey, I got a job as a choreographer at SM Entertainment, it could happen.

A large crash of thunder struck as my doorbell rang. *Who is trying to ruin my fun?!* I walked over to the door and carefully opened it to see a large man-like figure drenched in rain. The man rose his head. That was some damn bad timing. Lightening soared through the sky as it illuminated the man's eyes. Another boom of thunder shook my insides. Jonghyun's screaming high note was exactly in sync with my own high pitched scream. The man lunged at me and clamped my lips shut with his hand. He shoved his way through the doorway and shut the door closed with the the back of his foot. *OH I'M GOING TO GET !*

"God damn woman, do you know how hard it was raining out there?" He let go of my mouth and lifted his hood up, revealing his unforgettable eyes. *Kai* He ruffled his damp hair brushed his bangs out of his eyes. 

"YOU IDIOT!" I slapped his arm. 

"Yah, what the hell man?!" He rubbed the spot I hit. 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the stereo, shutting it off angrily. "What are you doing here?"

"You've got some explaining to do." Kai threw off his shoes and tossed them aside. 

"Nuh uh, you need to explain why you've committed two crimes in one weekend!"

"What crimes?" He sauntered over to me.

"First kidnap," I whipped my body around to face him, our bodies just centimeters away. I narrowed my eyes at him, "And now, breaking and entering." 

Kai smirked, "It's not breaking and entering if you opened the door for me." 

 

---End of Chapter 7---

Aigoo...sorry for not updating for over a week T-T. At least this was a long chapter :3

 

Subscribe and Comment! They both help me update faster xDDD