Unleash the Beast

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Is she awake yet?"

"Does it look like she's awake?"

"Don't sass me."

"Don't ask stupid questions."

"You little-"

"Oh shut up Sora."

"You should shut up, Ren." 

"Both of you, get out!" Taehee commanded. There were feet shuffling followed by a loud door slam.

I groaned, wanting to sleep more since the silk sheets and comforter of the bed were so comfy. But I knew the people arguing would kill each other if I didn't wake up soon. "You guys are so loud!" I squeezed my eyes shut. "Ugh." 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Like someone the life outta me...and dropped a piano on my head." I grumbled, slowly opening my eyes.

"You wouldn't feel this way if you had taken a break." Taehee sighed. "Why didn't you eat with me earlier?!"

"And not let you enjoy quality time D.O.?" I whispered. Taehee turned pink. I gave her a wink, "How'd lunch go with him?" She bit her lip, muttering an "It was nice" before leaving the room. 

"I didn't know Taehee and D.O. had a thing." Baekhyun mumbled.

I sighed and gently pulled my hair, "I swear, I feel like I'm playing cupid these days." 

"Wanna give your favorite Bacon a helping hand?"

"You want me to set you up with someone? Being a little desperate here?"

"No!" Baekhyun blushed. "I'm only kidding around. Besides, you should focus on your own relationship. Don't worry about anyone else but Kai."

"Maybe you can take over my position as the love guru." I poked his cheek. 

"Very funny. Hey, I already called Kai. I told him about your little incident."

"Why?!" 

"What do you mean why?"

Kai was busy filming and practicing. He doesn't need any stupid distractions. I didn't want him to get in trouble for not being able to focus on his job. Besides, it's not like I'm in the hospital or anything. There was no need to worry about me. I lightly knocked his head with my fist, "PABO."

"Ah WAE~?" Baekhyun whined, rubbing the spot I hit. "Kai is protective and possessive over you! Do you know how jealous he gets whenever the other EXO members hug or touch you?"

"No way! He's not like that. He'd never get jealous over that kind of silly stuff."

"Don't underestimate him just because he's your little burnt marshmallow."

*Underestimate?*

"Grandmama Kwon wants to see her grandbaby!" Ren poked his head in the doorway. 

"MARI~" My grandmother scurried into the room on those tiny heels of heels and embraced me tightly. She didn't hesitate to smother me cheek pinches and kisses all over my face. She cupped my face and nuzzled her nose against mine affectionately. "Aiy, you're just so adorable!"

"Aish! Grandma enough, you're suffocating me!" I pulled away and wiped off her old granny cooties. 

"You're so adorable!" Baekhyun mocked, pinching my cheek. *Bastard*

"Oh! This must be your boyfriend!" The old woman clapped. 

"Yep!" Baekhyun wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Byun Baekhyun is the name." He smiled and shook hands with my grandmother. I was about to say something but Baekhyun clamped my mouth shut with his hand. "You shouldn't speak too much dear, you don't want to waste anymore energy."

"What happened to, what was his name again? Ah...Kai!" 

"They broke up weeks ago. Mari preferred my fair white skin over Kai's burnt tan skin." *BULL*

"Oh my. Well, your skin is very fair."

"I'm much stronger and manlier than he is." *Your nickname is Bacon -__-* Baekhyun stood up, uncovering my mouth. He flexed his muscles and gave me a pearly white smile. I rolled my eyes, Baekhyun was being ridiculously greasy right now.

"AND, I can make Mari's heart skip a beat." *Wait, what?!* Baekhyun pulled me into his arms. He gently grabbed the back of my neck, forcing our foreheads to press against one another. I arched my back in attempt to dodge his next move but he only leaned closer. 

"What are you doing?!" I hissed. He had two seconds to release me before I knocked his head off. 

"Your oh so lovable little burnt marshmallow is watching from the door." Baekhyun whispered. 

I widened my eyes, shifting my gaze to the door without turning my head. Sure enough, the once heart warming chocolate eyes I had fallen in love with were now horrifying orbs of rage that were darker than night. 

"He's a man, Mari. And just like every other man, he's territorial."

"What-"

"And I just invaded his territory."

 

---End of Chapter 41---

 

 

-Kwon Miyoung

-64 Years Old

-Grandmother of Mari

-Founder (Current Head) of Kwon Enterprises

-Treasures Mari more than anything

-The coolest grandmama around

 

 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment MAH HOME SKILLET BISCUITS!