Hand in Hand

My Badass Sweetheart

>>> Mari's POV<<<

"What are we?" Kai asked. I bit my tongue, unable to think of an answer. Thank god he still had his back facing me or else I wouldn't have been able to endure those intense stares of his. "Mari."

"Uh.." I was mentally panicking. How was I supposed to answer this?! I barely know him, but I do feel somewhat attracted to him...no matter how much I want to deny it.

"Yah, give me an answer."

"What do you think? You kidnap me, get me a job, break into my house, eat my food, sleep in my bed-"

"I-"

"NOT to mention almost stealing my first kiss! All in the span of forty-eight hours!" *Aish Mari don't start an argument with him. You like him!*

Kai gritted his teeth and resumed his conversation on the phone, "Sorry guys, I'll have to call you back-"   

"Don't bother." *Say it. Say it. SAY IT*

"You are just-" 

*SAY IT NOW* "Your girlfriend!" I blurted. I immediately slapped both hands over my mouth, immediately regretting the embarrasing confession. *THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOU IDIOT!*

Kai smirked, "I'll talk to you guys later." 

I spotted my phone on the nightstand and quickly snatched it. "Found it!" *Leave, leave now!* I rushed out of the room, still embarrased from screaming out that I was his girlfriend. Wasn't exactly planning on starting my first relationship this way. *Aw it. As long as I'm in a relationship with Kai it doesn't matter how it starts. I'm happy it even happened :)* 

"Yah, where are you going?" Kai followed me down the staircase. 

"I told you, I'm going out to buy groceries. My fridge is empty." I opened the front door.

"You're going to leave your new boyfriend all alone in this big house?" He pouted cutely. "Can you please wait for me, I want to come with you." he gently tugged my sleeve and blinked innocently.

*Damn those puppy dog eyes* I rolled my eyes and slammed the door. "I'll give you twenty minutes to get ready or else I'm leaving your here." 

"Thanks." He planted a wet kiss on my cheek. 

"Aw gross! Hurry up and shower so we can leave." I wipped off his saliva with the back of my hand.

Kai smirked and leaned in closely, "Or we could take our time and shower together." 

*ERTED FREAK* I yanked the door open, about to make a run for it. 

"I'm kidding, I'm just kidding!" Kai shoved the door closed. "Heh, it's just fun seeing your reactions when I tease you." 

"Go shower idiot." I threw myself onto the couch. 

"Yes ma'am." Kai grinned and ran up the stairs.

 

>>>Kai's POV<<<

"HURRY UP KIM JONGIN. I said I'd give you twenty minutes. It's been over a half hour!" Mari hollered. *Heh, she's already using my real name comfortably*

"I'm coming." I shuffled down the stairs and slid my shoes on. "Ready!" 

She gave me a tiny smile and led us out the door. We walked side by side quietly. I wasn't annoyed by the lack of eye contact between us. It was the lack of physical contact. I didn't mind it at first. But as couples passed by, holding hands and kissing, it made me feel like my girlfriend was just a friend I was spending the day with. *Kwon Mari, it cannot be this way* I frowned as she stuffed her hands into the pockets of her jacket, JUST as I was about to reach for one of them. She puffed her cheeks and gazed at the sky. *Are you trying to ignore me?*

"Hey airhead," I nudged her arm with my elbow. She shot me an annoyed look. I stuck my hand out, waiting for her to accept it.

"What?" She stared down at my hand. 

"It's a hand. You're supposed to hold it."

"Do I have to?" *OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO. WHAT KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT?*

I rolled my eyes. "Don't pretend that you don't like holding hands."

"What?"

"Take my hand before I decide to hold your waist instead." I grinned as she slapped her hand into my palm. "Good girl." 

Mari jerked her hand away and pointed her finger at me, "Do not say that to me. It makes me sound like a dog." 

"But it's cute." I teased. She folded her arms and the inside of her cheek, clearly pissed off. She's adorable when she's mad. "Alright, alright, I won't say that to you anymore." 

"Promise?"

"Yes, just give me back your hand."

"Meh~"

*Aish this difficult girl* "Yah! I like holding hands with you and you like holding hands with me, so why can't we just hold hands?!" Mari stared at me in confusion, still trying to process what I had just said. *Ah forget it* I sighed and stuffed my hands into my jeans pockets. I felt a hand grasp my bicep. "Woah!" I stumbled as Mari pulled me close her, lifting my hand out of my pocket and intertwining her fingers with mine. She leaned her her temple on my shoulder and gently gripped my arm with her other hand. *She's cuddling me arm!* "You-"

"Don't say anything cheesy and ruin the moment for me." Mari mumbled. 

I laughed and kissed her head. "Alright my princess." 

Mari laughed and leaned away, without letting go of my hand, "Ah what the heck, I told you not to say anything cheesy!" 

 

>>>No One's POV<<<

"Yah, yah, yah, D.O. hyung!' Sehun called. "Come here and look at this, hurry!" 

D.O. dropped the shirt he was admiring and trudged over to his dongsaeng,"What now, if this is another one of those bubble tea stands I swear-" 

"It's Kai hyung and Mari!" 

D.O.'s owl eyes shot open, spotting the new couple, "WAAAAAHHH! Kkam Jong finally got a girlfriend!"

"What, girlfriend? Where?!" Chanyeol stumbled over a pair of shoes. He easily peered over D.O. and Sehun's heads and saw Kai  and Mari walking down the street. "Aiy~they're so cute together! Yah, Baekhyun hyung...Baekhyun hyung!" He called.

"What?" Baekhyun shouted from across the store. 

"It's Kai and Mari! They're together now!"

Baekhyun rushed over and shoved Chanyeol out of his view "Get out of my way you 185 cm smiley face."

Suho, who was curious about all the commotion, walked over as well. "What's going on?"

"Kai and Mari are holding hands!" 

"Oooooooooohhhhhh~" The all awed in unison.

"Oh crap they're coming! HIDE!" D.O. lunged backwards and ducked behind a clothes rack with Suho. 

"Hurry!" Chanyeol shoved Baekhyun into a changing room and hid with him.

"Ah what the heck help me hide too! You guys always abandon me!" Sehun whined and jumped up and down. His hyungs didn't respond. "AISH HELP ME HIDE TOO!"

"Sehun?" a deep voice said. 

Sehun slowly turned around and let out a nervous laugh, "Eheh, hi there."

 

 

---End of Chapter 10---

 

 

So I hope y'all are happy about me putting Kai and Mari together....

 

I SHIP THEM 150%

 

AREN'T THEY JUST THE CUTESTS THINGS EVER?!

 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD