There's Always Next Time (Lay Special)

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Yumee's POV<<<

"B-bubble t-tea?" the young man offered me a purple drink. I blinked a few times, I've never been offered a drink by a male before. Does this happen often in Korea? 

I bowed and accepted the drink. 

"You're really beautiful- ah wait no- well I mean you are pretty but I meant the piano and your fingers and-well...um-" The boy kept stumbling over his words. He finally took a deep breath and exhaled, "What I meant to say was...your piano playing is beautiful."

I tilted my head down and smiled shyly. Lots of people have told me the same thing but having this particular young man say it made my heart flutter a tiny bit.

"My name is Zhang Yixing." He extended his arm out for a handshake. I gently grasped his hand and slowly shook it. He opened his mouth to speak but a loud ringtone cut him off. He fished his phone of of his pocket and answered it, "Hello?" A loud booming voice could be heard on the other end of the line. "Aish." Yixing cringed, holding the phone away from his ear. "Calm down I'm coming! Yes-I KNOW I HAVE YOUR DRINK." 

I blushed at the fact that he was still holding onto my hand. Yixing continued to argue on the phone.*I guess that's my cue to leave* I slowly backed away, dragging my suitcase with me. My hand was just about to slip out of his when he snatched it back. 

"Luhan, I AM BUSY. Goodbye!" Yixing hung up and smiled at me apologetically. "Sorry about that. My hyung was just being a naggy old granny." 

I laughed a bit and nodded. *He's funny*

"So what's your-"

"ZHANG YIXING YOU STUPID FORGETFUL-ABSENT MINDED UNICORN!" *Unicorn? What an interesting nickname*

Yixing turned around, his facial expression darkened. "Luhan-" He growled. *He must be the one Yixing was arguing with on the phone. Wow, he's really pretty 0-0*

"WE HAVE TO BOARD OUR PLANE, NOW." Luhan grabbed the back of Yixing's collar. 

"I'm talking to someone!"

"You can talk to them next time!"

"But-" 

"Gege stop." A tall boy with scary eyes and jet black hair approached us. 

"Tao, what are you doing here?"

"The plane already left."

"WHAT?!" Luhan shrieked. "GOD DAMMIT. NOW MY GRANDMOTHER IS GOING TO KILL ME!"

"Stop screaming! We're attracting attention!" Another tall blonde man appeared. "Luhan stop overreacting." 

"KRIS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW? OUR VACATION IS RUINED!"

"We'll just spend the holidays in Seoul. It's not like we haven't done it before." Kris shrugged. 

"AISH-"Luhan stopped for a moment, staring at me...or rather the purple beverage in my hand. He narrowed his eyes at Lay. "YOU GAVE MY DRINK AWAY TOO?!" Lay raised his arms in and backed away, letting go of my hand. 

"Oh, hi there." Tao waved at me. I blinked, unable to think of a response.

"Yixing my bubble tea~" Luhan whined. "Aish my day is completely RUINED!" *I ruined his day...*

Yixing rolled his eyes and took a sip of his green tea latte, "I can buy you another one." 

"IT'S TOO LATE YOU DAMN LIFE RUINER!"

I glanced at Luhan then down at the bubble tea. I looked back up at Luhan once again. I held the bubble tea with both hands and extended my arms out to Luhan, offering my his drink back. 

"Eh? For me?" Luhan's eyes widened as his expression immediately brightened. Before I could even say yes he grabbed it from my hands and took a large gulp. "Ahh~" He sighed and patted Yixing's shoulders, "All is forgiven."

"You need help." Kris mumbled. 

I glanced around and saw a familiar looking girl standing by the entrance of the airport. She looked an awful lot like my cousin Mari...I squinted and grinned. *It is Mari!* I quickly picked up my suitcase and bowed to the four guys in front of me. 

"Oh, do you have to go now?" Yixing pouted. 

I nodded and waved goodbye as I ran off to Mari. *It was nice meeting you Zhang Yixing. I hope to see you again soon*

>>>Lay's POV<<<

"She doesn't seem to talk very much." Tao pouted. "I really wanted to hear her speak."

"Me too." Luhan sighed. 

I smacked his arm, "You were yelling around so much that you didn't even give her an opportunity to say a single word!" 

"Ow, okay I'm sorry. I was taro bubble tea deprived. I'm calm now." Luhan rubbed his arm. 

"Well, we better get back to the dorm. We've got last minute Christmas shopping to do now that we're stuck in Seoul." 

"Aish I didn't plan on buying eleven extra gifts." 

"None of us did." 

We stood outside the airport, waiting for our manager to pick us up. I gazed up at the sky as I thought of the angel...what I'd do to see her again.

"Daydreaming about her already." Tao questioned. 

"Huh?" I snapped out of my gaze.

"The girl you met earlier...is Xing Xing ge already lovesick?"

"Uh...well-"

"She's pretty. She seems very quiet...but she's very pretty." Tao nodded innocently. 

"You should hear her play the piano. It's beautiful." 

"She can play the piano! Gege you should let her teach you!"

"That's a good idea." *Smart panda*

"Do you have her number?" 

"No." I pouted. "I didn't have time to ask."

"Oh well...that's okay. We can always search for her by name."

"You're right!" I smiled. 

"What's her name?"

"Oh its-" My grin morphed into a frown. 

*Dammit* 

Biggest. Facepalm. EVER. 

 

 

---End of Chapter 34---

 

 

 

 

Luhan was right...you really are a stupid forgetful-absent minded unicorn ;D

But that's what we all love about you >3<

 

it's okay my boy, you'll get her next time xDDD


 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD