First Day of Work

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Mari!" Sehun was the first to greet and hug me as soon as I stepped into EXO's practice room. "You're finally here!" 

"Nice to see you all again." I patted Sehun's back and greeted the other members of EXO. "Who's ready to dance until they die?" 

"If we die we won't get to debut." Kris smirked.

*Ah, he's a lazy one* "I'm going to put you in the front for the dance break." 

Kris's expression darkened, "But I'm not the main dancer-" 

"加油!" (Jia You..."fighing!" in Mandarin) I shot my fist into the air. Kris pouted and folded his arms. "Alrighty, so since you guys are split into two groups...I have to teach one group at a time. Then I have to teach you guys as one big group for joint performances." 

"That's doesn't sound too hard." Kai said. 

"I have to do the same for 'History' and 'Into Your World' (Angel). Which means I have a lot to teach in a short amount of time. Positions get switched around depending on who's singing and at this point I've practically memorized every single word to every song." 

"You know every word?" Baekhyun narrows his eyes at me.

"If I could sing in my sleep I'd most likely be screaming the screamo part in 'Mama' at the top of my lungs." 

Baekhyun chuckled, "That'll be an interesting sight." 

"Alright guys, enough with the chit-chat." I the stereo. "We have a lot of work to do. I'm starting with EXO-M." 

Despite their playful and outgoing nature the boys actually listen and take instruction quite well. I didn't have to repeat anything more than twice and they never got distracted...not once. I guess discipline was part of the training system. After a good three hours we got through most of 'Mama'. Lay, Xiumin, and Luhan were exceptionally fast at picking up the choreography. Chen kept praising himself, saying how much of a "Dancing Machine" his was. I was scared less when Tao did a freakin' flip outta no where. The company insisted he be able to showcase his wushu skills and apparently doing it during a dance routine is the best way. And Kris...not bad, not bad at all. I just wish he wasn't lazy. 

"Okay, you guys are done for the day." I dismissed EXO-M. 

"Bye Choreographer-nim!" Luhan waved. 

"Bye, good job today." I waved back. "Send in EXO-K on your way out." 

Luhan nodded and closed the door behind him. EXO-K filed in minutes later, just as I was tying my hair up in a high pony-tail. I felt something breathing down my neck. I turned around to see a pair of lips smirking, due to the height difference between me and the person. I glanced up and gave a small smile, "Hi Jongin." 

Kai gave a gently kiss on my forehead, "Hi Mari." Just as he leaned closer to me a towel smacked right into the side of his face, causing me to jump back. 

"STOP FLIRTING WITH OUR CHOREOGRAPHER AND GET IN YOUR POSITION." Sehun ordered. *bossy maknae* 

"This kid." Kai rolled his eyes and pulled the towel off his face. "Who knew he'd be the er."

I waved at Sehun, who smiled back at me cheerfully, "I think he just needs a girlfriend." 

"He's too immature."

"He can man up." 

"That's funny." 

EXO-K took a tad longer to work with since Sehun kept forgetting his steps and Kai's constant burning stares (whatever the hell he was staring at) made him loose focus from time to time. Nevertheless we still got to the same place EXO-M did in the song. I had never seen Kai dance before until today. He's got a lot of energy in him, which makes his movements really sharp and precise. Maybe we could collaborate one day.  

"You guys are done for the day, good job." I picked up my bag and slung it over my shoulder. "I'll see you all tomorrow." 

"Bye Mari!" Sehun gave me a goodbye hug before being pulled off by Chanyeol. 

"Mari why don't you have dinner with us?" Suho offered.

"I'm making kimchi spaghetti!"

"Again?" Sehun whined. "Hyung we've had that two nights in a row already."

"Do you want food?" D.O. pinched Sehun's cheek. 

"Neh umma~" Sehun pouted. 

"Good. So how bout' it Mari?" Suho asked. "It's free food~"

"Tempting, but I can't. It's getting late and I have to get home or else I'll be in a load of trouble." I sighed. "Maybe next time?"

"Alright. Jongin, walk her home." 

>>>Kai's POV<<<

"Seoul is freezing during the winter." Mari pouted at the sight of her hot breath in the chilly air. 

I wrapped an arm around her waist, cuddling her close. "Better?" I whispered into her ear.

"A little." 

"If you had accepted dinner at the dorm you'd be nice and warm."

"Please, the last time I was over your place turned into the artic tundra overnight!"

My lips formed into a smirk, "Oh yeah, sorry about that. At least you slept well that night." 

"Uh huh, sure."

We passed by a few jewelry shops and high end clothing stores. Mari lived in Apgujeong, one of the richest districts in Seoul. With Christmas nearing, finding her the perfect gift seemed near impossible. I would think with her wealthy background...her gift expectations would be a TAD higher. 

"Hey," I nudged her. "What do you want to Christmas?"

"Nothing."

"What? Don't say that, you're making my gift shopping even more difficult."

"I really don't want anything."

"Mari~" *JUST TELL ME* 

"Jongin~" Mari teased. "I'm being serious. I don't want any kind of fancy crap; leave that to my grandmother." We arrived at the doorstep of her house. 

"Ugh. FINE. No presents from your y santa then." 

"Ew." Mari laughed and punched my arm.

"You're ew. Who doesn't want a present to wake up to Christmas morning?"

"Oh alright, I'll tell you want I want."

*FINALLY* "What? Tell me what you want for Christmas!"

She stood on her toes, her lips perfectly aligned with mine. I froze from her sudden action. *What is she doing?* My irresistable girlfriend's hot breath tickled my lips as she whispered, "I want you." 

 

---End of Chapter 30---

 

 

 

Good Choice Mari 

 

The Hell are You Byuntaes People Thinking ABOUT?! xD

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD