Try

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Call me oppa"

Another chill came down my spine as those disgusting three words echoed through my brain once again. I've been avoiding Myungsoo ever since he asked me that repulsive request last night. I ended up hanging at Ren's place to prevent myself from vomiting everytime I saw Myungsoo. 

"Stupid Minhee, didn't even bother coming to her own surprise party." Ren pouted angrily. "She chose her stupid boyfriend over us. That girl and her oppa!"

I shuddered at "oppa". *EW. NO. NO. I CAN'T DO IT. I CAN'T CALL MYUNGSOO OPPA! EW*

"Right?" Ren responded to my reaction. "I'll kill that girl and her precious boyfriend, the oh-so-wonderful Kangmin-oppa!" He continued the mock the way Minhee said her boyfriend's name. 

"Ew, okay stop!" I covered my ears. *If you say oppa one more time I'll rip your throat out!*

"Someone's extra cranky today. PMS?"

"NO. Just stop saying oppa. You're killing my insides."

"What's so bad about o-"

I shot him a dirty glare. Ren completely understood, "I mean, what's so bad about the term that females use to refer to an older male?" 

I rolled my eyes, "Myungsoo requested me to not call him homewrecker or pansy boy anymore...I have to call him...what you said earlier."

"Ew."

"I know."

"Not about calling him the name he requested, the fact that you're actually considering it. You've never come close to complying with any of his wishes ever since he broke your heart." 

"You're right...something's wrong with me." *I'm not warming up to Myungsoo...right?* 

"Are you two finally making peace?!"

"I guess. I want to get his mind off me being with Kai. I think Myungsoo's onto my secret boyfriend."

"You'd have to tell him and about Kai sooner or later." 

"And risk losing the one good relationship I've ever had? Hah. NO." 

"If you appeal to the enemy, good things could come." 

"Or they'll STAB you in the back and make your life a living hell."

"You and yo' damn negativity!"

"Me and ma damn housemate problems!"

"Just tell him!"

"AND RUIN MY LIFE?"

"Or risk having him find out by himself and have that rage fuel his drive to rip you and Kai apart!"

"Dammit!" I muttered. *You're right*

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" Ren asked.

"I am officially starting my first day of work as EXO's new choreographer." 

"That'll be fun."

"It's work."

"It's work that involves being surrounded by hot male trainees. One of them being your boyfriend."

"My contract clearly states that I'm required to stay on task at all times during work hours. I get docked for every minute I'm off task."

"Damn."

"I know. But I understand, the company is in panic mode with a majority of the teasers being released and the debut date nearing. It's crunch time."

"Did you tell Myungsoo about it yet?"

"No...but I guess I'll have to."

"Good. The job thing will keep him off Kai's trail until you get your together and tell him the truth."

"True." I fished my phone of out my pocket. "I'll call him now." I dialed Myungsoo's number, putting it on speaker. 

"Hey Mari, what's up?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Just called to tell you I got a job as a choreographer in SM Entertainment."

"Oh, good for you."

"Thanks, which means I might not be home as much so don't worry about me."

"Do you need me-"

"No, you don't need to do anything. I'll be fine." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes pansy-"

"What happened to my little request?"

Ren snickered. I punched his arm and hung up without replying to Myungsoo. *I don't have to call you oppa if I don't talk to you*

"Yah, you hung up on him. That's rude!" Ren scolded. "Bad Mari!" 

"You're the one that was being rude. Laughing at my pain." 

"Calling Myungsoo...you know what, isn't that bad."

"It's gross." 

"It's respect."

"Well he doesn't deserve respect."

"Mari." Ren frowned.

"What?"

"Try to work things out with him. Please be the better person and forgive him."

"Why are you so desperate for me and Myungsoo to make up?"

Ren let out a loud sigh, "No reason." *Now you're the one hiding something fom me* "Oh! Did I mention that I'm reclaiming my spot as captain of the swim team?"

"Really? What about soccer?"

"I'm still the captain of that too. I just miss how amazing a swimmers body is on me."

"You're obsessed with yourself."

"HEY, a fabulous body sells!"

"So you plan on being a e?"

"NO."

 

---End of Chapter 29---

 

Author-nim's note: Just a quick update. There will be another one soon!

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD