Look Who's Back

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

The school week began horribly. I couldn't sleep the night before since all I could think about was Kim Myungsoo. Yep. That's right, Infinite's L. We used to be neighbors as kids. And you know that usual cheesy story of the young girl next door falls in love with her handsome oppa and dreams of one day riding off into the sunset with a 24 karat gold diamond ring on her finger? Uh huh, my teenage girl brain actually believed in that bull fairytale. Well, not anymore. 

I was sitting alone at the far end of the cafeteria, I wasn't in the mood for socializing...not that I usually did anyways. I picked at the bento I prepared this morning. The usual mouth watering egg omelet and kimbap just didn't look apetizing at all today. 

"Hey Mars," Ren slid into the seat in front of me. The only time he used Mars was when he was feeling extra nice or negotiating a peace treaty with me. 

"The hell do you want?" I growled. 

"Aw come on Mars~ I'm sorry about Myungsoo. I couldn't not invite him, he and Minhee are close friends."

"Fine, whatever."

"Huh? Really so you-"

"Won't be coming to the birthday party. I'll send Minhee a singing Pororo birthday card in the mail."

"Aw come on! You can't not go! You're the one that helped plan it!"

"Well you should've thought of that before inviting the that ruined every single relationship I COULD'VE had." 

"Oh my god! Mari just get over it!"

"Why are you on his side? What good did he ever do for you?"

"I'm not on his side! I just want you to be the bigger person and forgive him so you can move on."

"Easier said than done."

"I heard he's changed okay? After becoming an idol he's become more conscious of his decisions. He's-"

"A HOMEWRECKER."

Ren rolled his eyes and dug into his kimchi fried rice. "Don't blame me if you end up old, alone, and bitter!" 

"I don't think that'll ever happen." I shook my head and laughed. "Ren," 

"I can see it now." Ren sighed. "Crippled old ajumma dies ALONE without even one single cat because she's too stubborn to forgive and-"

I searched for the biggest piece of kimbap I could find in my bento and shoved it directly into his mouth, "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND."

Ren began to cough as he choked up grains of rice and bits of seaweed. "What?!" He gulped down his sparkling lemon water and coughed a bit more. His once angered expression turned into pure joy. "You got a BOOTHANG?! Oh my lord yes! Your very first boyfriend! AAAAHHHH! Oh my goodness congrats Mars!" I giggled a quiet thanks.Ren began clapping and fangirling, "Who is this lucky man? He better be good looking." 

"He is very much good looking. And his name is Kai." 

"The stalker that kidnapped you into being his choreographer?'

"Yep, turns out he's not such a bad guy."

"Girl you've barely known his for two days." 

I smiled, "A lot can happen in two days." 

 

-----------

 

>>>Kai's POV<<<

I waited patiently of to the side of the school gate, waiting for a certain someone to appear. Yes, I'm waiting for my lovely girlfriend. I didn't tell her I was coming since I wanted it to be a surprise. She wasn't hard to spot since she was the only girl wearing her school uniform improperly: blazer ed with the sleeves shorted to the elbows, neck tie hanging loosely and her skirt shortened by a few centimeters. She wore knee high leather boots instead of the short heels the school provided. I hid behind a large oak tree and waited for her to pass by. *One...two...three!* I stuck my foot out. 

"Woah!" Mari stumbled forward. 

"Aigoo yah~" I jumped out  and caught her in my arms. "You're so clumsy. Lucky I was here to save you." 

"You did that on purpose!" Mari pushed me away. "What are you doing here?" 

"Can't I pick up my cute girlfriend from school?" 

Mari blinked and pouted, "Okay...whatever, weirdo." 

"I'm the weirdo? You're the one that's not wearing your own school uniform properly! Why is your skirt so short and what's with your shoes? And your blazer-"

"I tend to ditch class whenever I'm tired. My favorite napping spot happens to be up in the tallest tree located towards the back exit of the school. I only trimmed my shirt a tiny bit so it wouldn't get caught in anything when I climbed the tree, I ditched the heels to make the actual climbing easier, and I couldn't stretch my arms with long sleeves so I chopped them off." 

*I can't believe this girl* "That's it? You destroyed your school uniform for sleep?"

"It's better than picking up erted guys." 

"You have a good point there." 

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"You're not coming in?" I asked, opening the front door of my house. 

Kai shook his head, "Can't, I have to get back to practice before my break is over." 

"You didn't have to waste your break time walking me home."

"Hey, I get to choose how I want to spend my break time. If I want to spend it will my girlfriend, I definately will." 

*Aren't you sweet* I stepped into the house and faced him, "Alright, suit yourself. But don't complain to me when you have to walk me home in the snow or rain-"

"I'm actually looking forward to walking you home in bad weather."

"What? Why would you look forward to something like that?"

"Because," He pulled my waist, pressing our hips together. He leaned in closely and whispered into my ear, "That way I have an excuse to stay over for the night again." 

I felt shivers run down my spine. "Y-yah!" I jumped away. *This ert!*

Kai chuckled and planted a wet kiss on my cheek, "I'll call you later." 

"Alright." I waved goodbye as he left the front yard. I shut the door and walked upstairs. As I headed down the hallway I noticed a pair of brown sneakers resting in front of my bedroom door. It definately wasn't mine since these sneakers were made specifically for men. *What the hell is this? IS THERE A THIEF IN MY ROOM?!* I cautiously opened the door, trying to take a peek at the possible intruder.

* my life. It's a bajillion times worse than any thief*

 

---End of Chapter 12---

 

 

LOOK WHO'S HEEEERRREEEEE!!!!

 

 

Aw shizz. Mari girl, whatchu gonna do now?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD