Double Date? (Chanyeol's Birthday Special)

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Chanyeol's POV<<<

"Don't your feet hurt from those pointy shoes?" I gulped down the rest of my fruit cocktail. 

"You get used to it." Eunhee shrugged. "What about you? Don't your hands ever get tired from banging drums all day?"

"You get used to it." I shrugged back. We laughed for a bit. I couldn't tell if it was because of my crappy comeback or the both of us trying to reduce the amount of awkward silences between us.

"So..." Eunhee bit her lip. "How old are you?" 

"I was born November 27th, 1992." 

"Oh...I was born in 93. Looks like I'll be calling you Chanyeol oppa from now on." 

My cheeks tinted an unnoticeable shade of pink. *She called me...oppaIt's weird because I don't react this way when Mari refers to me as Chanyeol oppa...

"Anyways~ what else do you like to do for fun?"

"I'm actually a trainee right now."

"That's so cool! Let me guess, your position in a group is a rapper right?"

"How'd you know?"

"Your voice is so deep and amazing!" 

"Thanks..." 

"It doesn't match with your appearance at all."

I chuckled, "A lot of people say that." 

"But it's a good thing. It's like your full of hidden surprises. I love surprises." Eunhee giggled as her hands clapped together. *I like your smile* 

"Chanyeol hyung!" Sehun ran up to us. "Have you seen any of the other hyungs? I can't find any of them." He pouted.

"Aw he's so cute!" Eunhee squealed. 

"Sehun here is part of the group I'll be debuting with." I ruffled his hair. 

"Eh? Oh...annyeonghaseyo." Sehun bowed. "I'm Sehun." 

"Call me Eunhee noona." She patted the lucky maknae's head affectionately. "Aigoo you're so cute, you remind me of my adorable little sister."

"You have a younger sibling?" I asked. 

"Her name is Eunmi. She's seventeen, the same age as Mari." 

"Also the same age as Sehun right here." 

"All four of us should go hang out sometime!"

"That sounds like fun. Doesn't it Sehun?"

Sehun gave me a confused look, "Uh...sure?" *Good maknae*

Eunhee took her phone out, "When are you guys free? I know being a trainee takes up most of your time so I don't want to interfere with your schedules."

"How's next Sunday?" I asked. 

"Perfect. I'll just go call my sister now. See you guys next Sunday." Eunhee waved goodbye and walked off. 

"Do I really have to go?" Sehun whispered. 

I nodded immediately, "Yes." 

"Why?"

"Because it's rude to cancel on nice people." 

"So you think Eunhee noona is nice?" He smirked. 

"Shut up, it's Eunhee-ssi to you."

"But she said I could-"

"EUNHEE-SSI TO YOU."

"Aish okay." 

>>>Eunhee's POV<<<

"Eunmi-ah, you're coming with me to meet some new friends next Sunday~" I chirped over the phone.

"What? Why? I'm busy next Sunday." My little sister groaned. 

"What are you doing next Sunday?"

"I have an audition for a role in an upcoming drama." 

"Aw please Eunmi-ah~" I begged. "I really want to hang out with these guys."

"You want me to miss an important audition to be a third wheel in your date?"

"It's not a date!"

"Liar. You never ask me for these kinds of favors unless it has to do with a guy."

"That's not true!"

"Who is he? Who is this man."

"Yah Song Eunmi!"

"I need to know if this guy is worth loosing a potential role in one of the most anticipated dramas that could possibly be my big break as an actress in the entertainment industry!"

"Oh alright his name is Chanyeol."

"That's it?" 

"Well...he likes to play the drums and guitar...."

"SONG EUNHEE! I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME-"

"He's currently a trainee!"

"So what? I gotta deal with another idol wannabe like your last boyfriend?"

"He's different!"

"Eunhee..."

"I promise it'll be worth your time. He's bringing along another boy your age."

"I don't care."

"PLEASE! EUNMINNIE-AH!"

"OH MY GOD."

"SARANGHAE!"

"BULL-"

"JAEBALLLLLLL~" (please)

"FINE."

"YAY-"

"But if I don't approve of him I'm ditching the second I get the chance." Eunmi hung up seconds later.

*Don't worry Eunmi. I've got a good feeling about Park Chanyeol.*

 

It's Chanyeol's birthday so is means another quick little special!!!! xD Triple update. GET AT ME.

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANYEOLLIE!!! <3

HAPPY VIRUS CHANYEOL FOREVER!!!

 

 

Don't be fooled...this happy camper can be REAL Y TOO!

 

 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD