Our Song...Our Confessions

My Badass Sweetheart

Music for Later :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAfG4jE2d30

>>>Kai's POV<<<

"I thought you had practice, what happened?" Mari turned around to face me. 

I smiled and held both her hands, "Well, during our break I took the guys to Sweet Haven for some cupcakes and we found D.O. hyung helping Taehee noona."

"D.O. oppa was helping Taehee? Aw~"

"So much for calling in sick." *Lovesick*

"Maybe he was feeling better and decided to help Taehee. Sweet Haven gets pretty busy on the weekends." 

"Doubt it. Hyung probably planned it."

"So how'd you guys end up coming here again?"

"Noona closed the shop early and invited us all to come with her to the birthday party."

"I see." Mari bit her tongue and muttered something inaudible. 

"Something wrong? Did you not want me here?"

"What? No, it's not that."

"Then...what?"

She gave me a teasing smile, "You just...stand out with your training clothes. Everyone else is dressed up." 

"Oh..." I looked down at my oversized t-shirt, sweats, and sneakers. Eveyone else was dressed in formal attire. I guess rich people have a dress code for birthday parties. "Oops."

Mari giggled and shook her head, "It's fine. You look cute."

"You look fancy." I eyed her black dress; it hugged her body perfectly, showing off those curves I love to wrap my arms around.

"Yeah and it went to waste. Minhee hasn't even showed up to her own party yet."

"Then let's not waste your efforts," I bowed and extended my hand out to her, offering a dance. "May I have this dance?"

The fast paced music had slowly faded into a slow song.  *Ra.D's Couple Song*

Cue the music xD

Mari gladly nodded and accepted my hand. I pulled her close to me as we drifted onto the dance floor. She placed her delicate hands on my shoulders as my palms pressed against her lower back. Hips swaying in sync with the beat, foreheads pressed against each other, and eyes locked on one another...for that moment in time, everything was: pure bliss. I couldn't have asked for a better first dance with my leading lady. 

"Jongin-ah." She whispered to my lips. 

"Hmm?" I hugged her even closer.

Mari giggled and arched her back and hugged my neck, "Saranghae." 

A huge grin spread across my face. I probably looked like an idiot but who the hell cares. My girlfriend, my once seemingly emotionless girlfriend actually said "I love you" to me. This was beyond thrilling. I didn't hesistate to respond with a deep kiss, also whispering back,"Nado saranghae." (I love you too)

"Really?" Mari widened her eyes. 

"I just said so right?"

Her cheeks turned pink, "Oh, um-yeah. I mean-" There was a mix of fear and nervousness in her eyes. And I perfectly understood why. *You've been hurt before*

"I love you Kwon Mari. I promise to love you more than anyone else and to NEVER intentionally hurt you."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"I'm so lucky to have you." She giggled and pulled me in for a tight embrace. *I love her hugs*

"Well, you are dating EXO's y dancing machine, Kai."

Mari cupped my face with both her hands, "No, I'm not."

"Eh?" I furrowed my brows. "Then who are you dating, silly girl?"

"I'm dating the unbelievably cheesy romantic Kim Jongin, who just so happens to be EXO's y dancing machine, Kai."

"We're the same person."

"I fell in love with you Jongin. Not your job."

*I don't think I can live one single day without you* "Aigoo! I'm the lucky one." I pecked the tip of her nose as we continued to dance to the rest of the song. 

 

---End of Chapter 26---

 

 

Just a quick update! Another one coming soon!

 

 

 

THEY SAID "I LOVE YOU" TO EACH OTHER!!!

 

 

KAWAIIIIII DESUUUU~ xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD