Milk & Cookies (D.O. Special)

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Taehee's POV<<<

Everyone but D.O. had gone home. I insisted that he didn't have to stay back and help me clean but he was stubborn. He told me it was his way of saying thank you for the free treats. That and the fact he wouldn't take no for an answer.

But who's complaining? I don't have to stay up all night scrubbing down cream cheese coated baking sheets by myself. I finally finished wiping down the counter tops and tossed the dirty rag into the trash can. I glanced at D.O., who was stacking the muffin pans. "You really didn't have to stay back and help clean up." 

"And let you clean the huge mess we made all by yourself?" D.O. frowned. "Not a chance."

"I appreciate the help. Thanks." We sat down in front of each other. I handed him a cup of coffee. "For a guy you're really good at cleaning."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"I'm being serious. I've never seen my kitchen cleaner."

"We'll as the umma of my dorm I must live up to such high expectations. I take my role seriously."

"So you're the only one that cooks and cleans in your dorm?"

"The others can cook, excluding Kai. It's just that I have taken a liking to preparing meals at home."

"You know girls love men that cook?"

"So it's not just a silly myth?"

"Are you kidding me? Coming home to a romantic homemade dinner guarantees a yes to any love confession." 

D.O. nodded, "I'll keep that in mind."

"Do you have a special girl you want to confess to?"

I saw a hint of redness on his cheeks. "Well...um..."

"You do?!"

"I guess..." He shrugged. "It's something that just happened recently." 

"That's so cute!"

"Well-"

"Don't be afraid D.O.! Any girl would be lucky to have such a charming guy like you as her boyfriend."

"Thanks, and you can call me Kyungsoo. That's my real name."

"Kyungsoo? Ah okay. We're the same age right?"

"93 liner?"

"March 14th, 1993! Nice to meet you chingu." We shook hands.

"Your birthday is on White Day!"

"Lucky me right?" I sighed. "Only if I had a boyfriend." 

>>>D.O.'s POV<<<

"I'm sure you'll find one."

"Maybe." she pouted.

"Don't be like that. You never know who you'll end up falling in love with."

"Good point."

"That special someone could be anywhere." *For instance: Right in front of you*

"Well let's hope I'll find that special someone before my birthday so I won't have to waste another White Day alone."

"You don't have to look far." *Again...RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU*

"I'll take your word for it. Wow it's late." The clock read 12:00 am. "Do you need a ride home? I can drive you." 

"It's fine. You should go and sleep, you open at 6:00 am tomorrow."

"How'd you know? Are you a daily customer." 

"Uh...um...you can say that." 

"Not a stalker right?" 

"No! I'm not Kai. I just happen to be a big fan of your donuts."

"That's nice to hear. I'm glad you enjoy my baked goods."

"Do you work here by yourself? It's a big bakery for such a tiny person."

"Very funny. I have a friend named Eunhee who works for me. She's just out of town right now for a dance recital. Ren and Mari also help out whenever they have free time."

"Well I'd be glad to help out anytime."

"You don't have to do that. Aren't you debuting soon? I'd rather have you save energy for singing and dancing than serve milk and cookies all day."

"Serving milk and cookies all day with you doesn't sound like such a bad idea."

>>>Taehee's POV<<<

*Aren't you sweet* "You probably just want to spend your day eating cookies." 

"Darn, " D.O. snapped. "You caught me." We laughed for a bit. He let out an audible sigh and gazed at me with those adorable big eyes of his. *He's cute...too bad he likes someone else* 

"So..." 

"Are you going to that birthday party tomorrow?" He asked. "I mean, you did bake all those cupcakes."

"Unfortunately, no."

"Why?"

"The party is in the afternoon and I'm stuck here baking...as usual."

"I see. I guess you'll be here all by yourself."

"Seems like it."

"Yoon Taehee, does that mean I get to come in and serve milk and cookies with you all day?"

 I grinned and nodded, "Yes, Do Kyungsoo, this means you get to come in and serve milk and cookies with me all day."

 

---------

 

Heehee~ just a quick special I felt like writing. MAH KYUNGSOO X TAEHEE FEELS!!!!

 

DOUBLE UPDATE CUZ I'M BOSS LIKE DAT!

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD