Christmas Plans

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"I should just have Grandma have the airplane land in our backyard from now on." I mumbled as I led Yumee into the house.

Yumee furrowed her brows, "Why?" 

"So I'm guaranteed to never loose you again. I'm not running around an airport ever again, it took way too much energy."

"Sorry." Yumee puffed her cheeks. I could tell the guilt was already starting to sink in for her even though she wasn't the one at fault. 

"Yah, I'm only teasing." I flicked her forehead. "Aish, you really can't take a joke."Yumee pouted cutely as she rubbed the spot I hit her with her fingers. "There's no need to bring your stuff in. We're staying in the countryside for a week with some of my friends. I just came back here to double check on things."

"Huh? You have another house?!"

"Yeah, Grams hosted a party at this estate in the country side a few years back. She fell in love with the property so much she made an offer the owner couldn't reject."

"Wow. Grandma really does get everything she wants."

"Money is not an issue for that crazy old woman."

"Mari, I'm leaving now." Myungsoo stepped out of his room, holding his suitcase. He was going on a trip to Hong Kong with his parents for Christmas. Lucky me. 

Yumee stared at him with wide eyes. She leaned closely to me and whispered, "他是你的男朋友吗?" (Tā shì nǐ de nán péngyǒu ma? Is he your boyfriend?)

I stared at her, horrified. "Absolutely not!" I hissed. 

"Who's this?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Myungsoo meet my cousin Yumee. She's spending the holidays with me."

"Isn't your grandmother-"

"My workaholic grandmother is staying in Japan for Christmas. She said she'd try to make it back in time for New Years." 

"Aw, I'm sorry." Myungsoo frowned. "Do you want me to stay?" 

"No it's fine, I know how much your parents what to see you. Go have fun." I rushed him down the stairs. "Say hi to them for me. And a big thank you to your mom, she sent me a huge box of cookies." 

"You know, you could just call her mother in law." He opened the front door. 

"What? No-"

"You'll be calling her that in a few years." Myungsoo smirked.

"Ew!" I smacked his arm. 

Myungsoo chuckled and reached into his pocket. He held a box out in front of me, "Here."

*He got me a gift?* "Oh, wow. Thanks." 

"Open it during Christmas."

"Okay...well...your gift is in your suitcase." Yes, I got him a gift. Just because he isn't my favorite person person in the world...doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a nice gift for Christmas. I didn't feel like being a during such a cheerful time during the year. 

"You got me a gift? Well aren't you being nice this year." Myungsoo patted my head. "Thanks."

"No problem. Bye then." I shooed him out the door. 

"Yah, no goodbye kiss?" He pouted. 

"I'm not THAT nice." I shoved him away. 

"I knew I should've hung a mistletoe earlier."

"Just leave already!" 

"Merry Christmas Mari." He chuckled. 

I shook my head and waved goodbye, "Merry Christmas Myungsoo."

 "Why does he live with you?" Yumee asked. "You don't like him very much do you?" 

"Grandma doesn't want me living alone while she's gone. Nothing bad can happen to her "precious" heiress." 

"How is he supposed to protect you? I don't mean to be rude but he seems very...how should I say this-

"Unmanly? Whimpy? Puny?"

"Flower like. As if he's a-"

"Pansy?"

"Yes."

I laughed as I gave her a big hug, "THIS is why you're my favorite cousin." 

>>>Yumee's POV<<<

Mari was hosting a Christmas party tomorrow so we were spending the whole day decorating the estate. I even ran into some old friends.

"Ren have you finished putting up the lights outside?" Mari questioned as she placed the finishing touches on the Christmas tree. 

Ren stared at her, slightly pissed off, "You want me to risk my life and climb that bajillion foot tree just to hang a bunch of stupid miniature light bulbs?!"  

"I was talking about the bushes. I hired people to decorate the bajillion foot tree."

"Oh...yeah the bushes are done." 

"So where did you want the snowflakes?" I asked.

"Just hang them from the chandelier. Be careful." Mari replied.

I glanced up at the sparkling glass chandelier. *Oh my, it looks awfully high* I but my lip, I don't have a fear of heights...I have a fear of falling. I'm a terribly clumsy person so heels are not my best friend.

"Need a lift?" A husky male voice whispered into my ear. Before I could even open my mouth an arm wrapped around my legs and lifted me, placing me on his right shoulder. *I hope I'm not too heavy!*

"W-wait!" I stuttered. *I DON'T WANT TO FALL!*

"Give me one of your hands." the male held out his free hand. *Goodness gracious you're strong!* I gently intertwined his fingers with mine and used my other hand to carefully hang the sparkly decoration right below the glass chandelier. I tilted my chin down, making direct eye contact with my human ladder. *OMO! He's the same guy from the airport!* "Hi again." He grinned. 

"LAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Mari screamed from afar. A tall tanned skinned man was holding her back from attacking Yixing. *Oh. I thought his name was Yixing...* "DON'T YOU DARE DROP HER ZHANG YIXING!" *Okay so both are his names*

"Calm down I won't drop her." Yixing Lay set me down gently. "Sorry if I scared you." I shook my head and smiled. "It's nice to see you again. I'm Zhang Yixing remember? We just met a few hours ago." I only responded with a slight head nod. "So what's your-" 

"Lay we need you!" Luhan shouted. "Come and carry your own crap!" *Ah, so these are the friends Mari was talking about. This'll be a fun Christmas*

"Wait-"

"COME HERE." 

"Aish- I'm sorry-"

I smiled and waved goodbye to him. *Maybe we can talk more later* 

>>>Kai's POV<<<

Lay hyung trudged over to me and Luhan with a semi-pissed off expression. "Are you okay?" Luhan peered at him.

"YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SHUT THE HELL UP." Lay snatched his backpack from Luhan's arms. "Stupid baby faced deer. Get some damn anger management classes." 

"Yah-"

"Luhan!" Mari interrupted. "Go help Sora with the Christmas tree." 

"Who's Sora?" Luhan blinked innocently. 

"I'll go help her. I'll have a better chance at putting the star on top of the tree." Kris teased.

Luhan clenched his fists, "I'M TALL TOO."

"You're still shorter than me." 

"You stupid giraffe!"

"I prefer dragon." 

"SHUT UP." 

I followed Mari into the kitchen where she was putting the finishing touches on a cake. "Mari-ah~" I cooed as my arms wrapped around her waist. I snuggled her back close to my chest as she finished icing the cake. 

"What?" She asked, keeping her focus on the white frosted cake in front of her. I smirked as I jabbed my finger into the bowl of icing. "YAH! DON'T EAT IT I STILL-"

"Remember this?" I the icing off my finger, slowly. Her eyes widened as she turned pink. "I guess you do. Wanna relive it?"

"Kai!" She pushed me away. "Go away you ert."

I laughed and wrapped an arm around her neck, "I'm just teasing."

"ert."

"Thanks for letting us stay over for the week."

"No problem. It'll be fun spending time with-"

"Does this mean we get to share a room?"

"What?"

"Why not? Myungsoo's not here. I don't see why we can't share a room." 

"We are not the only people in this house!"

"I'll kick them all out for the night."

"Kai. No. You stay in your room with D.O. oppa." 

"I'm sleeping in your room."

"No."

"Yes."

"No." 

"YES."

"NO."

"Yes. If you say no one more time I will-"

Mari shut me up by pressing her lips against mine. She pulled away and whispered seductively, "No."

>>>Sehun's POV<<<

Thank goodness Mari invited us to such a big house. More rooms means more hiding places for me to use to avoid Chanyeol hyung's flaming death stares. I got so nervous about that double date he wanted to drag me into that I ended up ditching the day it was planned on. Chanyeol hyung was furious about having to cancel on his crush even though I insisted that he could just go without me.

I was currently hiding behind on of the couches, praying that my once Happy Virus hyung wouldn't find me.

"Eh hem." A female sounding voice coughed. 

I turned my head to the right, "Um..."

"If you're hiding from that walking smiley face you call hyung, you're not doing a very good job." The brunette smirked. 

"How'd you know see me?"

"Your was sticking out from behind the couch."

My cheeks tinted a bright red. *How embarrassing* "Oh."

"Yeah. Oh." She teased. *Aish, so mean* I pouted and turned away. "You really are a kid huh? How old are you?"

"Seventeen. And you?"

"I'm seventeen as well. Wow, you seem like a complete baby! Your hyungs must really spoil you."

"The many perks of being a maknae!" I grinned. 

"Tch. I'm the youngest out of my friends and I get bossed around a lot. My older sister seems like the maknae since she's so immature and hyper."

"Really?"

"Yep. Sometimes I feel like I'm the older one since I nag at her a lot like an old granny." 

"Well what's your name old granny?"

"Eunmi. Song Eunmi. What about you whiny boy?"

"Sehun. Oh Sehun."

"Oh." The girl widened her eyes.

"What?" I asked. *Does she already know me from somewhere else?*

"So you're the wimp that chickened out on the double date last weekend!" 

*Yep. She definitely knows who I am* 

 

---End of Chapter 35---

 

 

 

-Song Eunmi

-17 years old

-Younger Sister of Song Eunhee

-Close friend of Mari's (Old Classmate)

-Aspires to be a talented actress

-Loves to tease, loves a good laugh

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD