College...Ew

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

*New York?*

"Mari."

*Canada?*

"Mari-ah~"

*England? Japan?*

"Mari-ssi."

*Hong Kong? *

"Kwon Mari..."

*Or maybe even....*

"YAH! CHOREOGRAPHER-NIM!" 

*Choreographer-nim...I'm gonna miss the sound of that*

I flinched at Sehun's booming voice, turning my head around to meet the gazes of twelve very annoyed trainees. "Hey guys..."

"What are you doing? You're supposed to be watching us in case we make any mistakes." Sehun pouted, glancing curiously at the notebook resting on my lap. I slapped my notebook shut and gave my favorite dorks an apologetic smile. Sehun playfully poked my forehead, "Are you daydreaming and doodling again? Yah, hurry up at watch us." 

"Alright, you have my full undivided attention." I crossed my legs and folded my hands in my lap. Sehun smiled and shuffled back into position. I the stereo and watched the boys dance to 'History'. 

Only seconds into the song, my eyes wandered back to my notebook. This time, Lay caught my lack of focus. "注意!" (Zhùyì- Pay Attention!) His fingers snapped in front of my face, tearing my eyes off my oh so tempting notebook. I pouted and kicked the darn thing away with my foot.

Kai raised an eyebrow at me, still moving his feet to the beat of the 'History'. I bit my lip and avoided his gaze. The lack of eye contact obviously added to his curiousity about my shift in moods lately. A few weeks back my grandmother had called asking about spending the summer with her in Jeju Island, where the headquarters of Kwon Enterprises is located, to learn the ropes of running a business empire. Sounds fun right? Hell no. I refuse to spend my summer stuck in an office cubicle. I rejected my granny's "enticing", as she calls it, offer and told her I had other plans. Plans that are worth living for. 

Unfortuantely, the woman has never, and will never, take no for an answer. Despite countless rejections she sent had sent me a list of business locations Kwon Enterprises had settled in across the world. What if I just want to stay in Seoul?

My phone vibrated in my pocket, earning numerous eye rolls and sighs from the boys. I groaned and checked the caller ID. 

Grandma Kwon. 

*Dear Lord...* I growled and hit the ignore button on my phone. EXO would have my head off in seconds if I had answered it.

>>>Kai's POV<<<

Practice dragged on for another hour before the boys complained about hunger. I didn't even get to ask Mari if she wanted to go out for dinner with the EXO because she ran out the door so fast. 

"What's with Mari these days?" Sehun pondered aloud. 

"Days? She's been absentminded for weeks!" Baekhyun complained. 

Suho flicked his forehead, "Don't say mean things about her. Maybe she's stressed, she's still a student remember?"

"Oh yeah. She's gone back to school already." 

"Which means we're not her main focus anymore. Cut her some slack."

"Hey, she's a senior right? Can we go to her high school graduation?!"

*High school graduation...* Was that why she's been avoiding me lately? Is she busy with college entrance exams? What college is she applying to? Wait...SHE'S GOING TO COLLEGE?! *Wait...of course she has to go to college you idiot*

"Kai?" Lay snapped his fingers in front of my face. I blinked at him absently, he laughed at my blank expression. "You two really are meant for each other, both of you space out when people talk." 

"I'll see you guys later." 

"You're not eating out with us?' 

"I'm not hungry."

"Late night date?" Lay smirked. 

I rolled my eyes, "You need a girlfriend." 

"He'll never get one." Luhan chuckled. "It took him a whole month to learn Yumee's name." 

"AND YOU ARE THE ONE TO BLAME FOR THAT!"

 

---End of Chapter 49---

 

Eeeeeeee! Guess what?! I'm co-authoring with a good buddy of mine on a fanfic centered around EXO's Lay! Hehe it's rated M but I'm not handeling the those types of scenes. Lol I'm not about that life xD jk but please check it out!

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/407484

 

Don't worry, I won't neglect your favorite badass sweetheart, Mari and her crazy- complicated life. Updates will still happen even though high school is being a with homework packets T-T. 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment MAH HOME SKILLET BISCUITS!

Both help me update faster xDDD