One Of A Kind

My Badass Sweetheart

Music for Later :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCjDsdFFOkc

>>>Kai's POV<<<

We were roaming around downtown Seoul for most of the evening. A majority of our time was spent on eating various snacks from food stalls.

"Yum~" Sehun sipped his drink happily. 

"Another one? I bought you one this morning!" Luhan shook his head. 

"I love bubble tea~"

"Hurry up! Excuse me, excuse me, EXCUUUUUSE MEH!!!" I heard someone shout. Some guy was shoving through the crowded sidewalk. *You idiot, you'll never get anywhere going against the crowd* "MOVE ES!" he knocked against my shoulder and pushed past us. 

"Hey watch it!" Kris said angrily.

The rude guy didn't even bother listening, instead he turned back around and shoved us aside, "Mari where you at?!" He screamed into the crowd. He peered into the sea of people and stuck his hand through and fished out a tall, slim girl with long, wavy, jet black hair. "'Scuse us." He held onto the girl's wrist and dragged her past us.

"Sorry!" The girl turned towards us and bowed quickly. I caught a glimpse of her face. Deep brown eyes, soft pink lips, a perfectly defined jawline, and tinted rosey cheeks. She wasn't just stunning...she was mesmerizing.

"She was hot." I heard Lay mutter. The others nodded in agreement.

"Hold up, did that guy say Mari?" Sehun asked curiously.

I nodded. "Yeah." 

Sehun jumped in excitment, "I think I know her! Her grandmother runs the dance school I use attend before becoming a trainee at SM." 

"Is she your ex or something?" Luhan teased. 

Sehun turned a bit pink, "N-no! I barely even talked to her when I was there. She was always with this Ren guy, I think that's the guy that pushed us before."

Kris raised an eyebrow, "So he was your er?" 

"NO!" the maknae stomped his foot in frustration. 

"Alright, alright let's keep moving." Suho patted Sehun's back. 

We continued walking when we overheard a conversation between two female middle school students. "Hey I heard there's going to be another dance battle!" the short one said. "Really? Is Mari unnie and Ren oppa going to be in there? I love watching them dance!" the taller one replied excitedly. "Yep! I can't wait to see Mari unnie, her dancing is so amazing to watch!" 

*Dance battle? Sounds interesting...* I tapped on the short student's shoulder from behind. Both of them turned back. "What?"

"Um, this dance battle you were talking about, where is it being held?" I was dying for even the tiniest bit of excitment this weekend.

"We actually don't know ourselves but we're subscribed to Ren oppa's fanpage so we'll get instant notifications about the time and place of the dance battle whenever there's-" The short girl was cut off by a buzzing sound. She whipped out her phone and squealed, "There IS one tonight! Oh my gosh Eunji let's go! It's at Cheonggyecheon stream!" The two students ran off within seconds.

I looked back at the guys, "We're going to Cheonggyecheon stream."

Baekhyun widened his eyes, "Now?"

"Now." 

"Why?"

"I'm saving us from boredom." *And stealing a chance to see this Mari girl in action* 

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Two minutes till' show time!" Ren announced. He turned to me, "You ready to let loose for the night?"

"I'm always ready, I'm just worried about you loosing it a bit too much. Your fangirls are going to go crazy again." 

"I give them what they want! They came for a show and I'll give them a damn good one." 

"You sound like a stripper. You ." 

"I am a dignified !"

"You said you were a dignified-"

"SAME ! Now let's go shake our asses off!" We gave each other a fist bump and gathered with rest of our friends.

There were a ton of people at Cheonggyecheon tonight. Perfect opportunity to get some of our group members out in the spotlight. I know some of them are dying to get scouted by a talent agency. 

We shuffled into position as the music began to play. (Cue the music xD )

Music began playing, signaling the beginning of the dance battle. I looked over to the other side of the waterway. I recognized the same guys that Ren ed at earlier. I guess they came to see us dance. *Better not screw up Mari, those guys are hot*

I was waiting for my part to come up. In the meantime I watched as Ren did twerking and grinding better than all our female dancers, including me. I swear, this boy could go places in the entertainment industry. His fangirls were screaming and cheering his name. 

My part was coming up. I took a few steps back, preparing for the entrance I had practiced for over the course of three weeks. The the beat was starting to take over my body. *One...* I dashed straight towards Ren. *Two...* I increased my speed. *Three!* Ren dropped to the ground on his back as I soared over his body like superman. I somersaulted and landed with a perfect split. *Good thing I'm in sweats. Skinny jeans would have been a disaster.* I whipped my bangs out of my face with a powerful hair flip. With the roaring crowd feeding me adrenaline I jumped back up, taking the lead. 

>>>Kai's POV<<<

Born to dance. That's all I gotta say. Her curves made the body rolls nearly irresistible. Her moves are sharp and precise with the fluidity to complement.

Lay widened his eyes, "Holy shi-" 

"I know." I cut him off. This Mari girl knew how to seduce a guy without even trying...or knowing.

"Who's ready to get soaked?!" Ren hollered. A horde of crazy fangirls screamed and stood near the edge of the concrete pathway.

"Woooo!" All the dancers leaped into the air and made a huge tidal wave as they landed into the stream. 

"GAH!" I turned away. The whole entire left side of my body was drenched. 

Mari moonwalked and spun around in the water, overflowing with confidence and excitement. I haven't seen someone enjoy dancing this much in a long time. 

The performance ended with one last uniformed stomp, splashing the front row audience again. Everyone in Cheonggyecheon broke into a round of applause and cheers, begging for an encore. Hell I wanted an encore as well. The group bowed and promised to make another appearance soon. They waved goodbye to the crowd and made their way out of the water. 

She's talented, unique, and different...she's one of a kind. Just what we need. 

 

---End of Chapter 2---

 

Eeeeeeeeeeeee I apologize for not updating sooner but I decided to update today: September 30th...

MAH BIRTHDAAAYYYY!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

I'm the iest new 17 year old alive xD

A big thank you to all my subbies >3<