Mr. God Freakin' Damn Perfect

My Badass Sweetheart

Not edited yet! Just wanted to do an update so badly! 

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Go." 

"No."

"Leave me alone." 

"I can't do that."

"Well, it's an order. I don't like someone following me around 24/7."

"It's my job." 

"I don't care."

"I'm not leaving you alone."

"Buthead." I huffed, walking over to the cafe located inside the headquarters. I needed caffeine to wake me up from the nightmare following me around. I got in line, standing behind a familar figure. 

"Good morning, Mari-ssi!" Seunghoon instantly turned around and chirped. "How are you this morning. It's bright and sunny which means it's going to be a great day today!"

I groaned, still feeling tired despite going to bed early, "How are you so happy at seven in the morning?"

"Coffee helps." Seunghoon held out a cup for me. The hazelnut aroma tickled my senses awake. I gratefully accepted it and took a sip. "Did you have breakfast yet?" He offered a brown paper bag filled with baked goods.

"Nope. I don't do breakfast. I've been here for four days already, have you ever seen me eat breakfast during those four mornings?"

"Why not? It's the most important meal of the day!"

"It's also the meal that I sleep over. I usually wake up in time for lunch though."

Seunghoon laughed and pulled out a chocolate croissant. He broke it in half and stuck it in my mouth. I furrowed my brows at him but scarfed down the yummy pastry. *Damn, that was good* "Where did you buy this?" I asked. 

"I bake them myself every morning. I hand them out to the staff every once in a while."

My jaw nearly hit the floor. He gives out free food! I take it back, we can be friends. We can be very, very, very good friends. The elevator doors reopened. Seunghoon motioned me to step out first, "Ladies first." 

I nudged Myungsoo and pointed at the exit, "You heard the man, ladies first, princess." 

Myungsoo gave me a look and pushed me forward, "That's your nickname, marshmallow face." I shrugged and walked out with Myungsoo close behind. Seunghoon laughed softly and followed us to my office. 

"Your grandmother had it re-decorated to your taste. I hope you find it to your liking." Seunghoon bowed and opened the glass wooden double doors. 

"Whoa." I blinked. I didn't really know if I liked it or not. It was definately the vintage and classic vibe I liked but it also looked a bit too old for me. The antique furniture reminded me of my grandmother's room back at the old house. I was expecting something more modern but everything has to have a touch of Grandmama Kwon flare. 

"Whoa as in good or bad?" Seunghoon asked. His face looked so innocent and anxious that I couldn't say anything remotely negative.

"I'm satisfied." I smiled. "Don't worry about it. I think it's nice." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." 

"Great, then allow me to show you around." Seunghoon extended his arm out and bowed for the upteenth time today. "After you, Mari-ssi." 

"We definately need to work on that." I shook my finger at him. 

"Work on what? The wallpaper? I knew it was too old looking!" 

"Nevermind. Just show me the damn rooms." 

"Okay!" Seunghoon clapped. "Now, the room you were previously in is the waiting room. It's where your secretary will be and where your clients will be seated. There is also a bar for food and refreshments. The first door to your right is a bathroom. Next to the bathroom is your main office. The first door on your left is a fitting room where your weekly fitting for dress suits and formal attire will take place. The last door to your left is the bedroom where-"

"Bathroom? Fitting room? BEDROOM? Is this an office or a freakin' house? I come here to work not live. All I need is a desk and a chair. This is too much." 

"Mari-ssi," Seunghoon spoke softly, "These arrangements were made for your convenience. Please enjoy them to the fullest. People worked hard to make this office as enjoyable as possible for you." 

*This . Why the hell did he have to be a saint? He's too nice for his own good*

I sighed, "Alright, I'll enjoy it Mr. Nice Guy." 

"Thank you very much." Seunghoon bowed. 

*Does his back ever hurt from bending nine degrees every single second of his life?*

 

 

With Myungsoo sticking by my side like super glue and Seunghoon hovering over me, watching my every move to catch mistakes, I felt exhausted and absolutely irritated by the end of the day. I wanted to just go home and sleep my frustration away. I had ten more minutes to kill before my work day ended. Myungsoo went to the grocery store to buy food for tonight's dinner, he was going to pick me up on his way back home.

Seunghoon was packing his briefcase, making sure all his business papers, letters, contracts, and folders were properly categorized by name, date, and importance. He was the definition of cleanliness and organization. Whenever I missed the trashcan from the air balling I do with useless paperwork, Seunghoon would be there in a flash to pick up the paper ball and dispose of it in the recycling bin. He and Xiumin are possibly long lost brothers. 

Hell, he even set up colorized bins in my office for proper waste disposal. Green for paper, blue for plastic, yellow for metal and cans, and red for trash. Seunghoon is a tree hugger. He even said he started a campaign for Kwon Enterprises to promote clean energy throughout Jeju. 

"Can I give you a ride? It's starting to pour outside." Seunghoon asked. He waited for me to leave the office before locking the door behind him. We stepped into the elevator. 

"No thanks. Myungsoo said he'll pick me up when he's done grocery shopping." 

"I understand." 

I made a face. What an awkward and formal response. I couldn't wait to get away from him when the elevator doors opened, I speed walked to the entrance of the building. I stopped when I saw lightning soaring across the sky. I cringed when I heard thunder. 

"Mari-ssi, wait a moment!" Seunghoon called. He rushed to my side with an open umbrella, "You need to stay dry or else you'll catch a cold!" 

"Are you always prepared?" 

"I look at the weather a week in advance so I can be prepared for any situation." 

*He'd be prepared for an apocalypse* "You are just...wow." 

"Wow as in good or wow as in bad?" 

"Wow as in...WOW. Just wow, I can't explain it." I gave him the hand. "Good lord." 

Seunghoon laughed and took out his car keys with his free hand. "My car is right over there." He pointed to the navy blue Bugatti. "I'll give you a ride back home." 

"Wow." I blinked at the luxury vehicle. 

Seunghoon laughed once again and led me to his car. He opened the door for me, allowing me to slip in. He closed the door for me before climbing into the driver's seat. What really scared the crap out of me was when he leaned over to buckle my seatbelt for me. I stared at him, utterly dumbfounded. The only other person that has ever done this for me was Kai. 

"Ready?" Seunghoon asked. I only nodded. 

The car ride was going smoothly. Seunghoon was focused on the road while I was focused on trying not to flinch whenever thunder roared. 

"So," Seunghoon said. "Beautiful night isn't it?" 

"You're kidding me, right?" I winced at the flash of lightning. My hands shook as I tried dialing Myungsoo's phone number, calling to tell him I didn't need him to pick me up. I got irritated when Seunghoon kept glancing back at me, staring at me like I was some helpless baby. "Stop staring at me! Focus on the round!" The rain was becoming heavier, lightning flashed, and I was about ready to hide in the trunk if another thunder shook the freaking car. Just as thunder rolled in the background, Seunghoon began singing

Well, more like wailing but it was a very valiant effort. He was belting Sistar's "Give it to me". I practically lost my mind when he tapped his shoulders and flipped his imaginary long hair. He repeated this action, singing along, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh~". I buried my face in my hands, stil, peaking at his diva expressions and hand gestures through the space between my fingers. 

"Give it to me. Oh baby give to me!" He went up another octave. "Give it to me!" 

"Keep both hands on the wheel, you idiot! I don't want to die!" I shrieked. 

"Sing with me!" 

"Just drive!" I burst out laughing. 

Twenty five minutes and twelve girl group songs later, we managed to make it to my house. I invited the crazy driver over for the night since the typhoon didn't seem like it was going to ease up anytime soon. Myungsoo greeted us with a frown, "Why didn't you pick up your phone? I tried calling you, I was about to go to the headquarters." 

Seunghoon's eyebrows rose, "Wait, you didn't call him? Why was your phone it the whole entire-" 

"GIVE IT TO ME. OH BABY GIVE IT TO ME. GIVE IT TO ME!" 

"You're kidding me." Seunghoon gawked at the sight of himself on my phone, singing his heart out to alongside Sistar. 

"You ain't seen nothin' yet." I skipped around, showcasing the best highlights. "Girls' Generation."

"GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY. GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY~" 

"Kara." 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, do it! La la la la la la, la la la la la la, la la la la la la~" 

"Secret." 

"Oh my magic, magic, magic, Mah magic, magic, magic." 

Seunghoon was about to take my phone away but I shook my finger at him, "Wait for it~" 

"Eomeo, Eomeo, Eomeo, Eomeo, Eomeo, Eomeo~" Seunghoon had shimmied his way to perfection.

"There's still more like After School, T-Ara, f(x), and-" 

"You have to delete that!" Seunghoon cried. "I will die if-" 

"Calm down, I promise you, this is for my personal entertainment only. It will not be displayed for public humiliation...unless you backstab me." 

"Promise?" 

"You have my word." 

"I can't believe you have half an hour of footage." Myungsoo snickered. "That's priceless." 

"Don't . He's already embarrassed enough." I punched his arm. "Did you get the groceries?" 

"Yep, did you eat yet? I was going to make pasta." 

"I'll cook for you guys!" Seunghoon raised his hand. "I make a mean plate of spaghetti and meatballs!" 

"You cook?!" I gasped. "Holy , you are just the whole God damn package." 

 

 

"Ah, that looks really yummy~" Myungsoo whined. "I'm hungry, give me a bite!" He contined to stare down my bowl of spaghetti.

"Get your own!" I stuck my tongue out at him and shoved a spoonful in my mouth. "Mmmmm~ You did an amazing job, Seunghoon." Seunghoon dramatically. I smiled since he was finally becoming less formal and awkward with me. 

"Mari, I'm hungry too. Give me some!" Myungsoo's whining was childish and irritating as hell. 

"There's a pot full over by the stove. Go grab a bowl and serve yourself, you big fat baby." 

"But I'm too tired~ please share with me!" 

"If I feed you, will you shut the hell up?" 

"AAAAHHHH~" Myungsoo opened his mouth wide open. I rolled my eyes and fed him a spoonful or spaghetti. "Mmmmm, this is good. Thank you, Seunghoon hyung!" 

"Where did you learn how to cook?" I asked. 

Seunghoon walked over to the stove and pulled out another pan. He drizzled olive oil and waited for the pan to heat up. "My grandfather owns a chain of Italian restaurants around the world and my grandmother owns a chain of bakeries in South Korea. If anything, my culinary skills are thanks to their efforts in teaching me. Being homeschooled gives you a lot of time to spend with your family." Seunghoon mixed in cream, butter, and spices into the pan. He waited for it to simmer before tossing in a handful of angel hair pasta. 

"Wow." 

"You've been saying that a lot, lately."

"And you've been surprising me a lot, lately." 

"I'd be honored to get to know you as well." Seunghoon grinned as he dished out another serving of pasta. Myungsoo immediately dived in. "Tell me if this one is okay, I tweaked it a bit from my grandfather's original recipe."

Myungsoo nodded eagerly, savoring the creamy and mouth watering flavor, "Yep, this one's keeper."  

"Feel free to cook for us anytime." I munched on one of the breadsticks Master Chef Seunghoon baked earlier. "I know how to cook but it's nothing compared to your masterpieces." 

"Ramyeon doesn't count." 

"Aren't you supposed to be keeping quiet?" I snapped. 

"Keep feeding me then!" 

Seunghoon chuckled, "You two are like an old married couple, always fighting." 

"Ew." I crinkled my nose. "Don't say that." 

"I'm guessing you already have a boyfriend?" 

"Yep. Been together for about six months now." 

"Oh, what's his name?" 

"Jongin. Kim Jongin." 

"Are you all friends?" 

Me and Myungsoo gave each other a blank stare. We're the three of us actually on good terms? I knew I was fine with the both of them. But Myungsoo and Kai never really settled things...

"Uh, sure...I guess." I shrugged.

"I see, well-" 

i wanted to change the subject so I blurted randomly, "So who's doing the dishes?" 

"I will, I cooked. I just need someone to finish all this food first so I can clean the plates." Seunghoon replied. 

"I'll take care of it!' Myungsoo opened his mouth again for more delicious food.

 

 

---End of Chapter 57---

 

Omfg that was probably one of the longest chapters ever. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Commenting really does help me update faster since I can read about what you guys like and don't like. We were all on the same page for the last chapter since Seunghoon just stole our hearts with him being the y piece of UNF he is! 

 

I'm just as big of a fangirl as all you wonderful readers are. I'm givin you fangirls some Seunghoon eye candy.

 

 

Suga, how you doin'? You lookin' FINE tonight, Mmmmmhmmm~ Why don't you...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 

Both help me update faster xDDD