Stupid Pansy

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

Three hours.  Three hours of score keeping and refereeing. Three hours of sitting on cold hard bleachers. Three hours of staring at the guys running around like idiots, screaming at one another. Three god damn mother effing hours. That is how long the soccer game was going on for so far. Ren and Luhan were constantly kicking, tripping, and shoving one another. When Lay stepped on his shoelace and doubled over; I took it as my chance to stop the game. 

I walked up to Lay and helped him up, "Okay guys. It's getting late and it looks like unicorn boy over here needs a break."

Ren placed his hands on his hips, "Aish he can be a bench warmer than. Let's cont-" I gave him my signature death stare. He immediately shut up and nodded, "Alright guys, we'll continue this another time. It won't be good if any of you pretty boys injured yourselves."

I mouthed a quick thank you as EXO slowly headed over to the benches. "Hey, don't forget about Coach Kang." I pointed to the "sleeping" coach.

"Meh, he'll wake up by tomorrow morning." Ren waved his hand. "You want me to walk you home?"

"Yeah. I don't want Myungsoo seeing Kai." I replied.

"Alright, be ready in five."

"Kay, thanks. Hey boyfriend-nim!" I jogged up to Kai, who was still trying to catch his breath.

"You should've done that after the first twenty minutes of the game." Kai huffed. 

"Why? Were you tired already? This proves that you need to work out more often."

"Work out? I'm a trainee, my daily practice is my workout." 

"Pfft. Only lazy people say that. I bet Ren has a better body than you do."

"How would you know? You've seen him ?"

"Ew, no you sicko. He used to be on the swim team. I went to all his past swim meets so naturally I've seen him shirtless."

"And you think his body is better than mine?" 

"Six pack versus flat tummy...hmm..."

"Yah," Kai poked my side. "I have abs too." 

"How many? One?" I teased. *You're too easy to make fun of*

An arm slipped around my waist and pull me close to him. His slow hot breaths down the back of my neck brought chills down my spine. He whispered seductively into my ear, "Let's go back to your place and find out hmm?"

My cheeks were practically on fire. I bit my tongue and titled my head back to rest on his shoulder. Just as his lips began to form into a smirk I slapped a towel over his face. "You'd like that wouldn't you, ert." I released myself from his grip as he used the towel  to wipe off his sweat.

"You really know how to kill the mood." Kai pouted. 

"Myungsoo's at my house remember?"

"So if he wasn't there-"

"Not even!" I playfully smacked his stomach. 

"Ouch, okay. Jeez, just stop hitting me!" Kai jumped away laughing. 

"Stop being so erted." 

He rested his chin on my shoulder, "I can't help it when I'm around you." 

"Your cheesy pick up lines are beginning to sound pedobear like."

"I'm not a pedobear, I'm your oh so romantic boyfriend." He kissed my neck and held my hand. "Shall I walk you home?"

*Errr...* "Uh, it's fine. Ren already offered, but I'll see you tomorrow. Actually, make that next Monday..."

"I can't see you for the rest of the week?"

"I need to finish choreographing for EXO without any distractions. Five days without seeing my face isn't going to kill you right?"

"Mari~" Kai whined. He gripped my hand tighter and pouted like an an adorable five year old. 

"Aegyo doesn't work on me." 

"So mean." 

"Hey, starting next Monday you'll be seeing me more than eight hours a day. Think of this five day break as a vacation from my face before getting sick of me later on." 

"I don't think I ever get sick of these adorable cheeks~ Aigoo my girlfriend is so cute!" He pinched both my cheeks and gave me a gentle peck on the lips. "I'll can't wait to see you next Monday." 

>>>Myungsoo's POV<<<

I waited impaitiently for Mari's return home. "Aish this girl, why doesn't she respond to my calls? It's already eight." I paced back and forth in the middle of the living room. The door unlocked and closed with a loud slam. "Guess she's home." Without making eye contact Mari threw off her shoes and walked past me, heading up the staircase. "Yah, why didn't you respond to any of my calls? Do you know how-"

"I turned my phone off. Sorry."

*Okay than...* "Did you eat yet?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about me." Mari yawned. "I'm going to shower and go straight to bed. Goodnight."

"But I made all this food for you. Don't you like meat?"

She paused for a moment, "Depends...galbi or samgyupsal?"

A playful smirk stretched across my face. I knew she'd give in to food. "Both." 

"I'll be back in fifteen minutes." Mari sprinted up the rest of the stairs and into her room.

 

-----------

 

>>>Myungsoo's POV<<<

"Thank you for the meal. I'll eat well~" Mari clapped and eagerly picked at the sizzling meat in front of her.

"What happened to already eating earlier?"

"There's always room for meat."

"Taste buds still haven't changed huh? 100% carnivore with a hidden sweet tooth?"

"Maybe." Mari shoved a spoonful of rice in . *Still that same old shikshin*

"Eat some vegetables will you?" I tossed a small basket of lettuce in front of her. A hateful stare appeared on her face before shifting her attention back to galbi. "Yah, at least make a wrap with it."

"This," Mari picked up a leaf of lettuce, "Is not going to keep me full. It's basically water. This is why I don't do salads."

"It's good for you. Eat it! I swear you are just like Ren." 

"Best es for life~" Mari sang and continued eating. 

"So you and Ren are still the bestest buddies?"

"es Kim Myungsoo...get it right. And yes, we're still close."

"That's good to hear. Why aren't we still close?" 

"Don't go there with me. I will rip your flower boy face off. And considering you're the face of Infinite, that wouldn't be very ideal for you." 

My tongue swiped against the bottom of my lip, "So you do think I'm hot. And you're even an Inspirit."

"I'd choose a real men over a pansy like you anyday. And for your information my bias happens to be Sunggyu." 

"You're choosing the old hamster over me? And I am not a pansy!"

"That old hamster happens to have one of the most amazing voices ever so stop being a hater and shut the up pansy boy."

"You-"

"You always ask too many questions whenever I'm eating! Just let me eat my dinner is peace! I don't want to see your face anymore. Go away!"

"Aish you stubborn girl." I flopped onto the living room couch and tilted my head back on the headrest.  "At least answer this, who was that guy you chased after this morning?" I heard her mutter something under her breath. "Yah-"

"No one you need to be concerned about."

"Is he-"

"Someone I want you to forget about."

"Hold on, is this guy-"

"STOP ASKING. Are you my grandmother? I DON'T THINK SO." She slammed her palms on the dining table. "Stop being so nosy about my private life."

"It's my job."

"Bull! Get your own life and stop interfering with mine." She stomped up the stairs and locked herself in her room. 

I rested my hands behind my head. I blew out a puff of air. *Nice going pansy boy. You made her mad now*


 


 

 

 

 

 

*Looks like winning her heart back is going to be a lot tougher than I thought*

 

 

But I refuse to give up. 

 

 

----End of Chapter 16---

 

 

 

Myungsoo...you stupid pansy

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD