Job Offer

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

*Ugh, why did I let Ren talk me into dancing in the water? Now I smell like river water...ew* I grabbed my backpack and slung it over one shoulder. *I can't wait to get home and take a hot shower*

"Catch." Ren said as he tossed me a small towel. 

I caught it with one hand, "Thanks." I dried the ends of my hair and gently patted my face dry. "I'm heading home, are you going out with your fangirls tonight?"

"I can walk you home first." 

"Nah, it's cool, I'll be fine. It's only a twenty minute walk." 

"But it's late." 

"I'll be fine, just go and have fun with your fangirls." I insisted. 

Ren pouted, "Fine, but don't blame me if you get attacked by some . Call me when you get back to your house." 

"Alright, alright, just go." I turned away and began walking down the street. As usual, the sidewalks were jam packed. I considered taking a taxi home but traffic didn't look too good either. *Tired, wet, and hungry, not an ideal combination* "Ugh, why did I have to live so far away~" I whined and stomped my foot. I ruffled my hair in frustration and continued walking until I turned a corner. I bumped right into a tall man. "Ah, sorry." I gave a slight bow.

"It's fine, I should be the one apologizing since I intended to block you." The man said.

I widened my eyes, realizing who he was. *He's the guy Ren bumped into to!*

He grinned, "Good, I see you recognize me." He extended his hand out, "I'm Kai." 

I hesitated for a moment. *He seems creepy* I bit my lip and gently shook his hand. "I'm Mari." 

"So I've heard. Your performance back there was amazing."

"Thanks, now if you don't mind I need to get home." I stepped aside. Kai's stuck his arm out in front of me, blocking my way. "Excuse you." I tried pushing his arm away but he wouldn't budge.

"Will you come with me somewhere for a little bit?"

"Sorry, I don't go home with random guys." I shoved his shoulder, clearing a pathway for me. I felt a strong tug on my wrist. I shot an angry glare at Kai, "What the hell-" He began dragging me down the alley. "YAH!"

"I promise I'm not bringing you home with me!" 

"It doesn't matter if it's your house or not I'm still not following you anywhere!" yanking my hand away I sprinted in the opposite direction. I smacked right into another hard body. "AISH!" I rubbed my forehead in pain. I stumbled back into a pair of arms, I'm guessing it was Kai's. 

"Hey there, I'm Chanyeol!" A giant with curly golden locks waved. *He sounds overly cheerful*

Kai wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Grab her feet." 

"YAH!" I screamed as Chanyeol locked my ankles together together with his large hands and lifted my legs up with ease. * I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!*

"Just relax, we're not going to do anything bad to you." Kai reassured. 

"That's what all the serial killers and rapists say!" I shouted back.

"We are not serial killers or rapists!" 

"So you're both!"

"Shut up no we're not!" 

After a full ten minutes of constant struggling we reached a large building. *Fancy looking...* They finally set me down back on my two feet. *This is my chance!* I turned away but was blocked by Chanyeol, who did nothing but give me a toothy smile. *Damn you*  Kai grasped my wrist and dragged me into the building. We stepped into an elevator, I wanted to make a run for it before the elevator doors closed but I could feel Kai and Chanyeol's burning stares. *Better not piss them off anymore*

The elevators doors reopened at the tenth floor. I was led into a large conference room 


I turned to Kai, "What am I doing here?"

Kai sat down on a chair next to Chanyeol. "Just sit down and wait."

I obeyed and took a seat next to him. *I swear if this is some company for a call girl service I am going to-*

The door swung open. An old ajusshi came striding in with three other people behind him. He took a seat at the head of the table and ajusted his glasses. "Hello there." He held his hand out.

I accepted his handshake politely and bowed. "Hi."

"My name is Lee Sooman, chairman of SM Entertainment."

My eyes widened. *HOLY KSDIBGSAIUASDFJGKLGALJSAHS!* I gave a slight grin, "My name is Mari, Kwon Mari."

"Well Miss Kwon, from what I've been told you are quite the talented dancer."

"Um, thanks. Look, if this is an offering to be a trainee I'm not interested in becoming an idol-"

"As much as we'd like to have you as a trainee, we have other plans for you."

"What other plans?"

"We'd like you to become the new choreographer of our upcoming new boy group, EXO."

 

---End of Chapter 3--

 

Comment and Subscribe my lovely people ;)