My BBFL

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

*Eeeheeheee~ I got his number~* I couldn't help but grin as I read his number out loud in my mind.

Ren shook his head, "I cannot believe you gave him the 119 number." 

I smirked, "If he wants my number he's going to have to earn it."

"I didn't have to do anything."

"You're the exception."

"Because I'm your BBFL?"

"Yes sir, my Best. . For. LIFE." We fist bumped and burst out laughing at our cheesiness. 

"Lemme see that pretty boys picture." Ren snatched my phone out of my palms. And shrugged as he saw the picture, "Meh, I've seen better, MUCH better." 

"Where?"

He pointed to himself, "RIGHT HURRR." Ren rolled his eyes and handed me back my phone. "Maybe this Kai person will turn out hot after debut. Those stylist noonas can do wonders to ugly trainees." 

I tilted my head to one side, examining the picture.

"But Kai isn't ugly." 

"So you think he's hot?"

"I didn't say that. I just said he isn't ugly."

"Would you date him?"

"I barely know him."

"Love at-"

"NO. You know I don't believe in that fairytale bull."

"Liar. I saw your face when he bumped into you." 

"I'm not listening to you anymore."

"Oh come on-"

"Look, I need to go now. I'll see you later." 

"Where are you going?"

"Home, I need to work on some homework." 

"Ew, have fun." Ren gave me a goodbye hug and walked off. 

>>>Sehun's POV<<<

I was buying my usual bubble tea with Luhan hyung when I spotted Mari down the street. "Hyung, Luhan Hyung," I repeatedly smacked his arm to get his attention.

Luhan, who was taking a large gulp of his bubble tea, nearly choked and spat out his drink, "Aish! What?"

"Sorry." I gave him a few napkins to wipe off his white t-shirt. "I just saw Mari."

"Where?" 

"Right there." I pointed to the girl with long wavy black hair who wore an oversized jean jacket. 

"Oh." Luhan smiled and waved his hand, "Hey Mari!"

I widened my eyes and yanked his arm down. "What are you doing?" I hissed. 

"Didn't you two attend the same dance school?"

"Yes but I never really talked to her." 

"Well here's your chance. Mari over here!" Luhan shouted louded.

I turned my head to see Mari making direct eye contact. Her facial expression was a combination of pissed off and confused, a "Do I know you?" to be exact.

 

I waved at her awkwardly. She just continued to stare at us with the same expression. "See, she doesn't even recognize me!" 

"Then let's go remind her who Oh Sehun is." Luhan dragged me up to her. "Hi there."

"Hi." Mari said in monotone.

"We're from EXO."

Her expression softened, making her a heck of a lot less itimidating. "Nice to meet you." She looked at me and smiled, "I already know who you are."

*SHE KNOWS WHO I AM?* "Really?"

Mari giggled and nodded, "How could I not? You were one of my grandmother's favorite students. She told me you'd go places and she was right. Congrats on your upcoming debut Sehun-sshi." 

"T-thanks. I didn't think you'd recognize me since we never really talked to each other in school."

She bit her lower lip, "I apologize for that. I'm not the most open person so it's hard for me to meet new people."

"Well you just met a new friend. I'm Luhan by the way." 

"Nice to meet you Luhan-sshi." Mari bowed politely. 

"You can just drop the formalities around us."

"But we just-"

"We'll be seeing each other 24/7 once you start working with us in two weeks. We'll naturally bond so formal language isn't necessary." 

"YAH, YOU HOE!" A voice hollered from down the block. 

>>>Mari's POV<<

The three of us shifted our attention to the screaming fellow, waving his hands in the air. *Ren...*

"KWON MARI YOU LIAR!" Ren screeched.

"Is that Ren?" Sehun asked.

"Yep." I sighed.

Ren continued ranting as he charged through the busy sidewalk. "You lying you said you'd go home and do homework, not go on the streets picking up guys!"

"Who's Ren?" Luhan frowned.

"My best friend."

"He's your best friend?"

"Sorry," I shook my head, "I meant best for life." 

 

---End of Chapter 6---

 

Subscribe and comment <3 Hehe, they both help me update faster xDDD