New Name

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"WHAT DO YOU ALREADY HAVE?!" Myungsoo shouted in frustration. 

"Huh?" *The hell is he talking about?*

"You have something..."

"You gotta be more specific here."

"I just got off the phone with your grandmother-"

"Oh really?"

"Yes! She says hi. Now-"

"Aw that's nice. How is she?"

"FOCUS. What is with you Kwon's and going off subject?"

"Now you're going off subject." I rolled my eyes. "Now what is this about?"

"Your grandmother said you already have something. Something that makes it difficult for me living with you."

"You mean my internal hatred for your constant homewrecking?"

"NO."

"Then what?"

"You tell me!"

"I can't tell you if I don't know!" *What the hell is he talking about?*

"MARI!"

"STOP YELLING AT ME! UGH I HATE YOU." I snatched the pillow that he threw on the floor earlier and whipped it straight into his face before running up the stairs.

"Stupid butthole." I flopped onto my bed and buried my face into a pillow. "I can't stand him!" Always yelling at me for no good reason...stupid butthole.

------

After a nice hot shower, that managed to calm my nerves a bit, I tucked myself into bed. Just as I was about to sleep I heard raindrops hit the large glass windows of my bedroom. *I'm begging for a nice quiet rainfall...* My phone vibrated from an incoming text. *Boyfriend-nim :)* 

Kai: I hear a storm coming on~ 

Mari: Shut up

Kai: Keke is my baby scared of a little rain?

Mari:I'm not scared of a little water

Kai: That's right, ur scared of thunder and lightening.

Mari: Lies

Kai: Then why did u cling onto me last time. Remember how warm and cuddly I was when we slept together ^^

Mari: Ew. No. When did that ever happen? 

Kai: YAH! Do u need me to come over there and remind you of how great of a teddy bear I am?!

Mari: Myungsoo is in my house. No more sleepovers

Kai: T-T fine. Goodnight then

Mari: <3 

Kai: <33333

Mari: :P mushball

Kai: :P u love it

I bit my lip and smiled to myself. *Yeah, I really do*

>>>Myungsoo's POV<<<

Great, she's mad at me again. Ugh...now I gotta try to fix things between us even more. Everytime we talk it ends up blowing up into a huge argument. Maybe I'm pushing it...then again I did leave her heartbroken last time. 

"Alright you stupid butthole, think. How can I make peace with her?" I mumbled to myself. "Talking to her right now would be a bad idea. She's furious at me..." I paced around the living room for a good half hour, giving Mari a good half hour to cool that hot head of hers down. I slowly tiptoed up to her room and softly knocked on her door.

No response. *Did she go to sleep already?* I slowly opened the door, "Mari?" She was sound asleep. I quietly made my way up to her bed. *Aigoo you look so nice and gentle when you're asleep* I took a seat on her bed, her back facing me. "Only if I hadn't pushed you away..."

Mari turned over, one of her hands landed on mine. I haven't felt her hand in a long time. My fingers began to intertwine with hers.

"Yah," Mari stirred in her sleep. She gripped her hand, squeezing my fingers. "Ah what the-" Mari shot her eyes open and jumped back from shock. "KIM MYUNGSOO WHAT THE HELL?" 

I pulled my hand away from hers. *Oops* 

"Aish." Mari slumped back into her pillow. "Good lord, you even disturb me in my sleep." 

"Sorry." I muttered, keeping my head down. 

"What happened? Why are you in my room?" 

I glanced at the window, rain was beginning to pour harder. 

"Aigoo," Mari said. 

"What?" I glanced at her. 

"Is Infinite's L afraid of a little rain?"

"No. I just came to check up on you." 

"Right~" She rolled her eyes at me. "Well if you're done with your midnight creeping session you can leave now."

"I wasn't creeping on you."

"Creeper."

"I am not a creeper."

"Creeper."

"Yah-"

"CREEPER~" 

"AISH SHUT UP AND SLEEP!" I threw her comforter over her head, earning a whole hearted laugh from her. *I missed your laugh*

"Goodnight Myungsoo-ssi." Mari pulled the blanket off her, revealing her disheveled hair.

"Tch." I brushed her bangs out of her eyes and cupped her face, rubbing my thumb gently against her cheek.

"Myung-"

"Look at you. No sense of honorifics around me. I don't want to be called pansy boy or homewrecker anymore." 

"But I love calling you those names. They suit you so well." Mari smirked. *That seductive stupid smirk* 

"No more calling me those names. I want you to start taking me seriously."

"Yeah right."

"Atleast do me one favor."

"Hmmm~"

"Please Mari, just one tiny favor. It won't ruin your life."

"Alright. What do you want me to do?" 

I leaned in closely to her ear, whispering seductively, "Call me oppa."

 

 

---End of Chapter 28---

 

 

EEEWWWWWWW

NO. NO CALLING OF THE OPPA!

 

 

 

Stick to homewreckin' pansy boy

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD