Keep Me Warm

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Woah!" I was tossed onto his bed with so much force my body bounced back. I sat up only to be pushed down again by Kai's strong arms. He crawled over my petite body, hovering over me on all fours. "Kai-" He leaned down and traced my jawline with delicate butterfly kisses. I covered my mouth, muffling the high pitched squeals. *Why is he being like this?!*

"Stop covering your face!" Kai tried pulling my hands away but my strong resistance was making it difficult. "I can't kiss you if you're hiding from my lips." 

"Then just stop~"

"Fine then." He stopped let go of my hands. "If you won't let me kiss your lips... I won't." *Thank-YAH!* I felt his fingers brush my long hair off my shoulder. A  jolt of electricity surged through my body as his lips trailed soft kisses from my collarbone all the way down to my shoulders. I couldn't tell if I was dying from embarassment or pleasure. *Both*

A soft knock on the door interrupted Kai's kissing frenzy. "Anyone asleep in there?" D.O. asked. Kai crawled off me and pulled the comforter over my body before answering the door. "Oh, is Mari sleeping in your bed? Does this mean you're taking the couch?"

"Uh...yeah." Kai rubbed the back of his neck. "I was just giving her a goodnight kiss." 

"Ew. You two are gross." 

"What about you? Do you know what time it is? What were you doing with Taehee noona?"

"Helping her clean the mess we made in her kitchen." 

"For two hours? We didn't make that big of a mess." 

"All we did was have a nice little chat over some coffee."

"Right~"

"I'm serious!"

"You like her. You like Taehee noona." 

"Pabo. It's not like that. Now go sleep in the living room."

"Hyung, why don't you go shower first. I need time to move some stuff around."

"Alright." D.O. yawned and closed the door on his way out. * WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THE ERT?!* My fist turned white from gripping the comforter around my body to tightly.

"Yah, Mari-ah-" Kai tried yanking the blanket off. "Don't you want to shower?"

"D.O.'s in there..."

"We have more than one bathroom."

"Oh," I sat up. "What about my clothes?"

"Right here." He handed me a loose tee. 

"Pants?" Kai smirked and walked out the door. *I AM NOT GOING PANTLESS!* "YAH! KIM JONGIN! This won't even cover half my thighs!" I ran after him and yanked him back inside the room. "I'm going back home if you don't give me pants." 

"Aw but I wanted to-" 

"JONGIN!" 

"Aish shhhh!" He hissed. "Alright I'm just teasing." He opened his drawers and tossed me a pair of sweats. "Happy now?"

"Very." I patted his shoulder and headed to the empty bathroom down the hall.

>>>Kai's POV<<<

"Stupid hyung...kick me out of our room." I threw down a large bundle of blankets and pillows. "Tch, make me take the cold hard couch." I tucked myself in and stared up at the ceiling. *This is not how I wanted the night to go* I haven't been sleeping well lately and I was hoping sharing a bed with Mari would help with the insomia. But it looks like it'll be another sleepless night. Yep, I'm just going to lay on the couch, stare at the boring ceiling, and sulk. Just sulk my boring...sleepless night away. -___-

"Kai~" a soft whisper called. *Mari* "I guess he's asleep..." 

I sat up from the couch, "Miss me already?" 

Mari smiled, "I was hoping you'd go back to your own room."

"Wae?"

"I can't sleep with D.O. oppa in the same room. It's painfully awkward...for the both of us." 

"And where do you plan on sleeping?" 

"Here." She walked over and yanked me off the couch. "I'll sleep here." Mari took my spot and pulled the blanket over her shoulder. "Goodnight." 

"Are you crazy? It's cold out here!"

"I'll be fine."

"You like the cold?"

"Yep."

"Liar."

"Sweet dreams to you too." Mari yawned. 

*You like the cold? Fine. Let's see how much you really like it* I tiptoed to the thermostat and turned down the heat, just enough to give a good chill. *Sorry Suho hyung* The once warm and toasty atmosphere became freezing and finger numbing. Now all I had to do was wait for Mari to respond to the new spin tingling temperature.

>>>Mari's POV<<<

I awoke from my body trembling from the sudden bone chilling draft. *HOLY ! IT IS COLD UP IN THIS * It was nice and warm less than an hour ago! "What the heck~" I hugged my shoulders. Kai trudged out of his room, half asleep. I'm guessing he was heading to the bathroom. "Kai!" I hissed.

"What?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes. 

"Why is it so cold?"

"I told you it gets cold out here."

"I didn't think it would feel like the artic tundra!"

Kai snickered and sauntered over next to me, "You want to trade beds again?"

"No it's fine. I'll survive." 

"Are you sure?"

I pushed his leg with my hand, "Yes, now go back to bed."

"Jesus your hands are like icicles!" He rubbed the spot I touched. "Are you really that cold?"

"What?" I placed my hand on my cheek. *What is he talking about?* "My hands aren't that cold." 

"Aish you idiot you can't even tell how cold you are." He lifted the blanket. "Scoot over." 

"What? Kai-"

"Move woman!" He forced his onto the small couch. 

"This couch isn't-"

"Then use me as your bed." He yanked my body on top of his. "I'll be the softest pillow you've ever rested your pretty little head on."

"I can't sleep on top of you!" 

"Wae? Do you want it the other way around?"

"No!" 

"Then let's keep it this way. I'll keep you warm." 

"Kai..." 

"Oh alright." He gently pushed me off and repositioned himself next to me. Kai turned away, facing his back to me, and cuddled a pillow. "Sleep well."

I pouted a bit. How was him facing his back to towards me going to keep my body warm? "Jongin-ah." 

"What?" my sleepy boyfriend mumbled. 

"Jonginnie~" I poked his back.

"What?"

"Jonginnie-oppa~" I cooed. 

"What?!" He flipped around. The tips of his dark brown locks slightly touched his eye lashes. Taking a moment to admire his handsome features, the tips of my fingers gently traced his jawline. "What are you doing?" He whispered, that y smirk of his forming.

"Nothing. I just prefer waking up to your face and not your back in the morning."

Kai laughed and s his lean arm around my waist, pulling me close. *Much better* "My back is pretty y."

"I prefer your face."

"And I prefer your lips." He slowly pressed his lips against mine.

*Me too*

 

---End of Chapter 22---

 

 

DAWWWWW THEY SO CUTE <3

 

 

 

KAI YOU FREAKIN' FLUFFY MARSHMALLOW YOU!

I love you...lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD