Being Nice

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

The look on his face...Oh gosh it was Instagram worthy. I pulled away from him and cracked up, "Jonginnie are you alright? I was just teasing." 

Kai buried his face in his hands, "Aish don't ever say that again!"

He's blushing!*

I pulled one of his hands away from his face and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight." I opened the front door of my house and waved goodbye to him one last time before locking it shut. I peeked through the window drapes, watching him head back to his dorm with a flustered expression on his face. 

I noticed the house was oddly quiet. Myungsoo would usually greet me as soon as I came home. *Is it really that late? It's only 11:30 pm* I ran upstairs to his bedroom to see if he was asleep. Myungsoo was already off in dreamland...snoring it up like bear in hibernation. Just as I was about to close the door, I heard a faint cough. *He's not sick is he?* I bit my lip, fighting the urge to enter his room. I heard an groan and the bed creak from Myungsoo's constant shift of sleeping positions. *Dammit* I pushed the door open and shuffled up to his bed. I held my hand above his forehead, hesitating a bit. *You better not have a fever* I gently pressed the back of my head to his forehead. He was burning up. *Aish...* I hurried off into to the bathroom, coming back with a cool damp towel. I gently placed it on his head, Myungsoo shivered in response. 

"Pabo...are you overworking yourself again?" I whispered. "I thought you were on break." I pulled carefully dabbed the sweat that was forming on his neck with a tissue. He was sweating though his clothes, which means he needs a new pair of pajamas. *Err...I feel bad for waking a sick person up* I poked his cheek multiple times before earning an annoyed groan from him. "Myungsoo." 

"Mmmm~" His eyes were barely half open as he grabbed into my arm. His face was pale but his cheeks were tinted pink from the fever. "You're home." he muttered. 

"How'd you get sick? Are you eating properly? Are you layering enough when you go outside? It is not summer any-" He slid his hand down into my palm and sqeezed it gently. I shot him a worried look, "What? Are you in pain?"

He gave me a lazy smile, "No...I'm just happy." 

I mentally face palmed myself for not realizing it sooner. I actually care. *Ew* "Don't make me slap you."

"You're going to hit a sick person?"

"It's taking me all my will power NOT to. Now don't make me regret taking care of you." I pulled my hand away and went to his closet. I grabbed a t-shirt, tossing it in his face as I turned towards him. Myungsoo pulled it off his head and gave me a questioning look. "You're sweating like a pig. Change."

"In front of you?"

"Idiot." I backed away. "I'll leave the room." 

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I need help. My arms are too weak and I'm sleepy."

My tongue slid across my bottom lip, I know I really shouldn't. I don't want Myungsoo to think I'm beginning to like him again.. Then again, I'm just helping a sick person right? "Fine...but no funny business." Myungsoo nodded innocently. I tugged at the end of his loose t-shirt and lifted it over his head. I kept my eyes glued to his forehead, I'd stab myself if I let my eyes wander anywhere below his collarbone. *You have a MUCH hotter boyfriend Mari...there shall be no wandering of the ey- HE'S GOT ABS!* I mentally scolded myself and quickly pulled a shirt over Myungsoo's head.  

>>>Myungsoo's POV<<<

I saw her shocked expression when she saw my torso. Yep, I got a six pack. Can't call me pansy boy anymore! I opened my arms, "Come here."

"What? No."

"Ah wae~ I want to thank you with a hug."

"You're sick. I don't want to catch yo' nasty germs and die."

"I only have the cold, you can't-"

"You want to thank me properly? Get well. No questions asked."

"But-"

"SLEEP." She forcefully shoved me down and threw the blanket over my body.

"Aish you're so rough. How are you a girl?"

"I'm not a pansy like you~"

"You're not supposed to call me that anymore!" 

"Too bad."

"I told you to call me oppa."

"No."

"Kwon Mari you have no respect for-"

"Do NOT start with me on that oppa bullcrap."

"Is it really that hard for you to say such a simple-"

"IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE FOR ME. It brings back up the past-" She bit her tongue. "Nevermind." 

*Brings up the past? What past? Me?* "Hey," I held her hand. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She gently retracted her hand from mine. "Just go to sleep." Mari headed out the room, keeping her head down.

"Mari-ah~"

"SLEEP PANSY BOY." 

"Talk to-"

"SHUT UP AND SLEEP SO I CAN COME BACK AND CHECK ON YOU LATER." Without another word she slammed my bedroom door shut.

*So she does care about me...we're making progress*


 

---End of Chapter 31---

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD