We'll Be Okay

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

I don't like him...I don't like him...I do not like Kim Myungsoo. I am over him. I HAVE BEEN OVER KIM MYUNGSOO. I'm just being a nice person dammit. Kindness is not exactly my forte...hell expressing my feelings over all IS NOT my thing. But caring for a sick person...I can do that right? *But why do I feel so guilty?* "Ugh." I gritted my teeth.

"Everything alright?" Sehun asked. I didn't even notice I stopped midway through the choreography. My mind was so preoccupied with Myungsoo I couldn't focus on teaching EXO-K."Mari?" Sehun poked my arm.

"Aish...sorry I just forgot what I was supposed to do next." I mumbled, half embarrassed. *Dammit, I forgot the next part of the dance* The boys gave out a slight chuckle. 

"How can a choreographer forget her own choreography?" Baekhyun playfully scolded. 

"Bad choreographer-nim~" Chanyeol teased. 

"Stop~ I'm trying to remember." I shot my head down in embarrassment. 

"How about we take a break?" Suho suggested. "We've been at it for a while."

"Good idea." I replied. "We'll resume in fifteen minutes. That should be enough time to refresh my brain." The boys left the practice room and I rubbed my forehead in frustration. I need to keep my focus...personal crap can't interfere with my work. 

"Hey," I felt a pair of arms wrap my waist from behind. "Everything okay?" Kai asked. 

"I'm fine." I leaned back on his shoulder and let out an audible sigh. "I'm just a bit tired."

"Sorry, I know you're not used to this kind of schedule."

"I'll be fine. I'm already getting used to it."

"Good. Because when I debut you'll need all the energy you can get to keep up with me."

"Isn't my job done when you debut?"

"Tch," He turned my body around to face him. "You're coming with me everywhere."

"You know I can't be with you 24/7 when you're an idol. Fans aren't supposed to know about us."

"Don't remind me." Kai buried his face in my hair. "I can't stand the fact being of hiding my wonderful girlfriend from the world." 

"Well your wonderful girlfriend needs to stay hidden unless she wants to recieve death threats from raging fangirls." 

"But-"

"Is it really that hard for you to not see me?" I hugged his waist, he didn't hesistate to hug me back. "Will you really miss me that much?" 

"Yes." He muttered, miserably. "The last thing I want to do is drift apart because of not being able to spend enough time together."

I felt my heart drop at the idea of me and Kai breaking up. I don't want our relationship to end because of not being able to see each other. Breaking up beacause of that is stupid. I refuse to stop seeing Kim Jongin; he means too much to me. 

"Jongin," I whispered. 

"Yes..." Kai breathed. "I'm listening."

"We will never drift apart."

"But-" 

"Kim Jongin." 

"Kwon Mari." 

"Stop your worrying and doubts."

"I-"

"We'll be okay." 

"Mari I-" 

"I promise you, we will be okay." 

"Promise?"

"Promise." *I promise to never let you go*

 

 

---End of Chapter 32---

 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD