Taste Test

My Badass Sweetheart

Music for Later :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5SE5Ds8d9w&feature=related

 

>>>Mari's POV<<<

I led Kai and D.O. to the back kitchen. "Taehee unnie I brought two extra helpers~" 

"Who?" She turned around with flour lightly dusted on her cheeks. 

"This is Kai and D.O."

"Hi, I'm Taehee. Nice to meet you." She bowed politely. "I'd shake your hands but they're covered in flour." 

"It's fine. How can we help?" D.O. smiled charmingly.

Taehee's cheeks turned a bit pink as she handed him a piping bag full of pink icing. "You can help me ice the cupcakes. Ren over here can't do anything properly. He's being put on dishwashing duty."

"YAH. I did an amazing job on the first batch. My hands just started cramping up and you didn't let me take a break."

"You're just weak."

"Slave driver." Ren mumbled.

"Scrub faster pansy fingers! We need those pans for the next batch."

"YAH-"

I lightly slapped his arm, "Stop yelling. It's getting late and I don't want a headache." Ren stuck his tongue out at Taehee and continued scrubbing the muffin pans.

Cue the music xD

I held Kai's shoulders from behind and pushed him out to the front, "Do you think you could make more icing, we're running low."

"Sure." He grabbed the nearest bowl and wooden spoon, "So...how do I make icing?"

I laughed and pointed to the ingredients in front of him, "They're already measured so just dump em' all in and mix it together."

"Sounds easy enough." 

"I need to grab another tray of decorations, I'll be back." I went back into the kitchen and searched for the candy flowers that were supposed to go with the display. 

"What's Kai doing?" D.O. asked as he continued piping hearts onto the cupcakes. 

"He's making more icing." 

"You know he can't cook for his life right? I tried teaching him back at the dorm but he always ends up burning something."

"Well you can't burn icing so I think we'll be okay."

"Just make sure you taste it before you decide to feed it to your party guests. We don't want anyone dying." 

"I'll make sure to have a taste test." I laughed and grabbed the bag of candy flowers next to him. I walked back out to Kai. "How's it going?"

"Pretty good."

"Are you sure? D.O. said you're terrible when it comes to cooking."

Kai pouted, "I'm not that bad."

"I don't know. I don't want anyone dying at the birthday party." 

"It's icing! It's not like I burned it or anything."

I decided to keep teasing him. It was just so much fun. "I can see it now. Death by sugar." 

"Trust me, people are going to want seconds when I'm done." 

"We'll see."

"Uh huh. Alright then." Kai lifted up the wooden spoon and shoved a mouthful of frosting into his mouth.

I widened my eyes, "What are you doing?" *We need those for the cupcakes you idiot!*

He grabbed ahold of both my wrists and yanked me forward, pressing our hips together. He pressed his forehead to mine, "Giving you a taste test." Within a millisecond his lips crashed against mines. I could taste the sweet frosting seep through my lips and drip onto my tongue. Kai gently bit my lip, causing me to whimper and arch my back. He took the oppoturnity to slip his tongue into my wet cavern, forcing that damn frosting in as well. He skillfully intertwined his tongue with mine, making me savor every last drop of the sugary sweet substance. I could feel him grin as I stopped resisting completely; his hands released my wrists, deciding he'd rather use them to roam up and down my lower back. Without any hesitation my arms wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss even more. We pulled away at the same time, breathing heavily. *Freakin' the oxygen right outta my lungs*

Kai swiped his tongue over his bottom lip. *Trying to seduce me here?!* He smacked his lips and raised his eyesbrows as he cocked his head, "So how was it?"

I pulled away from him and covered my burning face. *Good. DON'T ASK ME THAT!* 

He began mumbling, "Strawberry, cherry, vanilla, mint-"

"What?"

Kai blinked and gave me an innocent smile, "Hmm? I'm just trying to figure out what your lips taste like." 

*I just felt myself die on the inside a little bit...just a tad* "Um..." I awkwardly avoided eye contact with him. "Let's go check if the others need help."

"What about the cupcake display?" I could practically feel him smirking, satisfied by my flustered reaction. I enjoyed that kiss...and he knew it damn well. 

"It looks fine." 

"You sure? It looks like it could use a bit more decorations. Maybe a little more..." He took a step closer, seductively whispering into my ear, "Icing?"

"No it's okay!" I shoved him aside and retreated to the kitchen. 

"Hey Mari did you and Kai finish the-" D.O. stopped for a moment. "Yah, you're face is red as a tomato. OMO did you get sick from Kkam Jong's icing? I told you he could kill people with his food!"

"My amazing frosting did not get her sick." Kai appeared by my side. 

"Than why is her face so red? Yah, you didn't put alcohol in it did you?"

"Of course not."

"Mari you make sure to take some medicine when you get home. We can't have our new choreographer in the hospital Monday morning."

"Oh shut up. The frosting was good right Mari?" Kai grinned mischievously. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Uh...yeah..."

"Really?" D.O. gasped. "It was good?"

"Errr...yeah...sure" I muttered and turned away to Ren, who was busy drying dishes. I pounded my forehead repeatedly into his shoulder. "Just kill me now."

"Oh, wae?" Ren questioned. "Did something bad happen?"

I shook my head, "No...not really." 

"Then what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just trying to let everything sink in my head." *I guess I know what that warm fuzzy feeling is now*

"Weird girl...I think all the sugar is getting to you." 

*It sure is*

 

---End of Chapter 19---

 

I was dying after I wrote that marshmallow fluff part...but I guess it didn't turn out too bad hmm? :)

 

 

 

You all wanted more fluff... 0-0

 

Just you wait and see what I'm bringing to the table for the next chapter ;)

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD