Jelly Jellaaay~

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

Grandma Kwon poked my back and whispered, "Oh my, who's the scary lookin' fella?"

"My boyfriend. The real one." I replied, shoving Baekhyun away. "Kai, come here and meet my grandmother." Kai's expression wasn't as intimidating anymore, but I could tell he was doing his best to hold back the desire to murder his hyung. He calmly walked up to my grandmother and bowed to her, a full ninety degrees. 

"Nice to meet you young man." Grandmas Kwon narrowed her eyes at Kai like he was some runaway criminal. I was afraid she was going to interrogate him. 

"The pleasure is all mine." Kai kissed her hand. A smile formed on Grandma Kwon's face, a genuine one. 

"Well aren't you a gentleman." The old woman gushed. "Someone as kind and gentle as you are is just what Mari needs. It's a nice balance to her rough and tough nature." 

"Gee, thanks Grandma." I mumbled. I had to agree with her though, I was no proper lady. 

"I love Mari's personality." Kai smirked. "Things never get boring around her." 

"You have no idea." Grandma Kwon sighed as she stood up. "I'm going downstairs to catch up with some old friends. I'll see you all later. Kai, we'll have to have lunch together soon. I'd love to get to know you." 

"That'd be great." 

Grandma Kwon waved goodbye before exiting the room, closing the door behind her. Baekhyun laid an arm around me, "She seems cool." 

"Hands off." Kai growled. His expression darkened once again. 

"Alright, Ill give you two some alone time." Baekhyun lifted his arm off my shoulder. "Ill see you downstairs my little prin-" 

A fist went flying straight for Baekhyun's face before he could finish his sentence. I stopped it midway, just centimeters from smashing the intended target in half. Baekhyun shrieked, covering his precious face. *So much for being manly* Kai threw another punch, but missed by a good few inches. 

"Kai!" I snatched his arm, tugging him backwards. Unfortunately Kai didn't budge, he was like a thousand pound stone statue... incapable of being moved from its original position. Baekhyun ducked his head as he ran for the door, nearly stumbling on his feet. Kai took the opportunity to stick his foot out and trip him. Baekhyun doubled over, face-planting into the carpeted floor. *Ouch* Kai's face was scary cold, like a serial killer with no beating heart. Kai raised his foot right above his target's back. *He's going to smash Baekhyun into bacon bits!* 

"Kai, stop!" I pulled my boyfriend back. He was about to but a dent his hyung's back if it wasn't for me restraining one of his arms, causing him to loose balance. "Don't break him in half!"

"Listen to your girlfriend Kai!" Baekhyun scrambled back onto his feet. 

"We'll see who's the stronger and manlier one." Kai growled. *He's jealous? Are you kidding me?* 

I managed to hold my raging boyfriend from going at full force on his scrawny hyung, just long enough for Baekhyun to make it out of the room without any broken bones. Kai yanked his arm away from me, heading for the door. "Oh no you don't!" I snatched the back of his collar and used all my strength to throw him off his feet. His back sunk into the bed as I landed on top of him.  My forearm firmly against his chest. 

"Mari get off." Kai tried to sit up but my legs were straddling his waist, making his movements constrained. His eyes were still full of rage and jealousy. I wasn't use to seeing this side of him but that didn't mean I wasn't liking it. Who doesn't crave a hot jealous boyfriend from time to time? Being jealous doesn't have to mean being clingy and annoying. Being jealous meant being protective, and I loved that part of Kai.

"Not unless you calm down."

"Mari-"

"Baekhyun was just joking around. You know he'd never try to break us apart." 

"But still! He-"

"HEY!" I slapped my free hand over his mouth. My face hovered just centimeters away from his. "Let's get this straight. EVERY single one of your group mates has invaded my personal space at some point in time. Let's face it, EXO is a bunch of skinship loving freaks. I can practically name the endless OTP's your fans will be dying to ship."

Kai's angry expression didn't change. If anything, his blood was boiling from anger that was held back for such a long time. 

"What Baekhyun did pissed me off...hell it was cringe worthy but that's just his greasy side! But it's different with you..." My cheeks began to turn pink. I could feel my body temperature rising. *DAMMIT I'M CRACKING!* Kai's eye slowly softened. I took a deep breath before continuing, "I don't want to puke or punch something when you touch me. It's different with you because I-" I bit my lip. *UGH HOW THE DID I EVEN MANAGE TO SAY IT THE FIRST TIME?* I lifted my hands off him to cover my face, "I want to go die in a hole now." 

Kai sat up and hugged me, burying his face into my hair. "Can I come with you? I feel like an idiot." 

"You are an idiot."

"I'm you're idiot." He pulled my hands away from my face, staring at me with an apologetic expression. "Sorry, I didn't mean to overreact."

"It's fine. If you were in my position I would've went ape- too." I chuckled. 

"I almost murdered Baekhyun hyung." 

"You were about to break him in half with that big foot of yours! And did you really have to throw that many punches?" 

Kai's eyes suddenly widened, a worried expression fell on his face as he examined my hand. "Did I hurt you? You caught my first punch! I'm so sorry, I didn't even realize-" 

"I'm fine. No harm done." 

Kai sighed in relief as he kissed my fingertips, "Good." 

"Baekhyun wouldn't have been bruised at all. You punch like a sissy."

"Yah!" 

"I could punch harder than you." 

"You-"

"Actually. I probably DO punch harder than you. This is just great, I should just quit my job as your choreographer and become EXO's personal bodyguard." 

Kai flipped me over. His body hovered over mine with his elbows propped on the sides of my head to keep his body from crushing me. "I am no sissy." He hissed. 

"You are much better than pansy boy." I teased. 

"Don't you dare compare me to that weak bastard." Kai crashed his lips against mine before I could reply with another taunting response. It always amuses me how Kai just kisses me to make me shut up. I guess I can't argue with his methods. He groaned at my refusal to part my lips, no French kissing to satisfy his raging male hormones tonight. I loved giving him a hard time when it came to this kind of stuff. It drove him nuts, which meant he'd resort to other tactics to get what he wanted. We both pulled away for air. He growled an "open up" in a seductive low tone. I smirked and shook my head stubbornly. "You are really something." He mumbled as his lips trailed kisses down my jawline. 

I snickered, teasing him is just so much fun. Just as I was about to wrap my arms around his neck, Ren burst through the door. Kai and I froze from the sudden intrusion. 

"THE COUNTDOWN IS STARTING IN-" Ren stopped for a moment. I could tell my best friend was tipsy since he had to lean his arm on the doorway for support.

I rolled onto my side in attempt to slip out from under Kai's embrace. Our previous position was not ideal for the public eye. "Ren-"

His confused/dazed expression turned completely estatic, "WOOOO!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. 

"Are you-"

"Now THAT is ending the year off with a bang!" 

 

---End of Chapter 42---

 

Happy Birthday to D.O.!!!!

 

Do Kyungsoo is just INSANELY PRECIOUS

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment MAH HOME SKILLET BISCUITS!

Both help me update faster xDDD