Panic Mode

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"WHY ARE THEY HERE?!" I panicked. "EXO is supposed to have practice today! They can't be here; they don't even know Minhee! They weren't invited!"

"The only way they got in was with Taehee. She had an invitation." Ren explained.

"But Taehee has work today! Why'd she come?"

"I don't know but you or Myungsoo needs to get the hell outta here!"

*Myungsoo and Kai CANNOT MEET* "UGH. I cannot believe they're both here! I'll leave, if Kai sees me he'll follow me out."

"Good idea. I'll distract Myungsoo." Ren nodded and ran off to find the homewrecker.

*Now to find-* "MARI!" Eunhee waved estatically at me. "MAAAAARRRRIIIIIIII!" She lunged at me, hugging me ten times tighter than Sora. 

"Aiy~Hi unnie." I gasped. *CAN'T...BREATHE* "Yah, let go Eunhee-ah!" 

"Aigoo sorry!" Eunhee released me and pinched my cheeks. "Eeee you're still cute as ever my adorable little dongsaeng." 

"Ah what the heck? I'm not a kid anymore!" I playfully pushed her hands away.

"Heehee sorry I'm just excited to see you." Eunhee was one of the most tallented ballet dancers my grandmother had ever trained. 

"So am I." A familiar voice interrupted. *Aw dammit you're kidding me* "Hi Eunhee."

"Kim Myungsoo how are you?" Eunhee smiled warmly.

"I'm great, especially now that I'm spending lots of quality time with Mari over here." 

"Really? Does that mean you two-"

I cut her off before she could utter another ridiculous word, "There is absolutely nothing going on between us." 

"Aw, does this mean you two aren't-"

"We are not dating." I replied flatly. "He just so happens to live with me as a babysitter while my grandmother is overseas."

"Oooooooo." Eunhee grinned mischievously. "That sounds interesting."

"It's living hell." 

"Aish don't say that."

"Unnie you're much too hyper for your own good."

"And you're much too serious for your own good. It's time you loosen up and get a boyfriend." *Already have one*

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at me, "Yeah. And I think it should be me."

"Oh hell-"

"Mari!" Chanyeol shot me a toothy smile and he waved happily *Oh lord* 

"Who's he?" Myungsoo questioned. "I've never seen him before."

"!" I cursed under my breath. "I have to go." I turned away. 

"Where are you going?" Eunhee pouted. "What about your friend?" 

"Why don't you go talk to him for me! You like meeting new people right?" 

"Huh?"

Chanyeol skipped over and greeted us, "Annyeong!"

"Guys...meet Chanyeol." I tried my best to sound as calm as possible. The last thing I needed was a panic attack. 

"Hi, I'm Eunhee." Eunhee shook Chanyeol's hand. 

"I'm Myungsoo. Nice to meet you Chanyeol." Myungsoo nodded politely. "So how do you know Mari?" *Interrogation already*

"He's a close friend of mine." I replied. 

"Really now?"

"Yep, we're bestest buddies!" Chanyeol chuckled. 

"Well that's nice." There was an oh so familiar devious glint in his pupils. *He's starting the homewrecking process. Good thing he's got the wrong target*

"Hey Mari, Kai is-"

*Oh no you don't* I cleared my throat, "Why don't you and Eunhee get to know each other! Eunhee did you know Chanyeol likes to play the drums and the guitar?"

Eunhee's expression brightened with interest, "I've always wanted to learn how to play the drums!"

"Really?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Of course! I've just never had the time. I'm just always busy with ballet lessons."

"You're a ballerina? That means you get to wear those pointy shoes and poofy tutus?!" 

"Let's leave these two to talk." Myungsoo whispered into my ear. He began to drag me away.

I yanked my arm back, only to tighten his grip around my wrist, "Wait, I-" 

"Come on!" He pulled me close to him and weaved through the dance floor. *WHERE IS REN WHEN YOU NEED HIM?*

As if the heavens had heard my pleas Ren jumped out of nowhere and attacked Myungsoo from behind. He slapped his hands over Myungsoo's eyes and began to pull him backwards. He winked at me before whispering, "I gotchu girl."

"Yah! REN LET GO OF ME!" Myungsoo maintained his grip on my arm. *Aish bastard*

"WHO WANTS TO BE A LUCKY AND GET A PIECE OF INFINITE'S L?!" Ren hollered. A hoard of screaming teenage girl and ajummas surrounded us. Myungsoo was forced to let go of my wrist but that didn't stop me from being shoved over by the screaming fans. 

Luckily, I was caught by a strong pair of arms. It felt like the same pair of arms that lifted me all the way to the SM Entertainment building one in the morning. The same pair of arms that cuddled me during the night of the thunderstorm...and this morning on the couch of EXO's dorm... A cheesy grin spread across my face as I leaned my head back against the man's broad shoulders. I tilted my head up to meet the loving gaze of my boyfriend.

"From tripping over trees to pushed by crazy fangirls. I'm always there to catch you huh?" Kai smirked.

*That's why I'm not afraid to fall anymore* He leaned his head down, pressing his lips against mine.

 

---End of Chapter 24---

 

 

 

-Song Eunhee

-19 years old

-Ballet Dancer (Student at Kwon Dance Academy)

-Close Friend of Mari (Attend the same dance school)

-ALWAYS smiling and overly cheerful, optimistic (even in the worst of situations)

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD